Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 am

-makes the tree good as new-
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:46 am

((I'm sure moving it there is fine))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 am

{{If you expect me to call you something specific, you're going to have to show the same courtesy, Showa. When was the last time you actually did me the courtesy of following through with something I asked regarding my name, Kanjite?}}
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:48 am

-makes another call and the tree gets taken by people from the Diner to Asuka's garden in another dimension, with the gold statues that used to be people that ignored her DO NOT DISTURB sign-

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 am

ThisEmptySoul
{{If you expect me to call you something specific, you're going to have to show the same courtesy, Showa. When was the last time you actually did me the courtesy of following through with something I asked regarding my name, Kanjite?}}
((I see, Tess, I see.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:43 pm

*retires for the evening*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

((Retroposting the convo from last night.))

A few weeks ago I was arrested -dame holds up a hand- the how and why of it isn't important right now, you want to know about the 'marriage' thing. I was put in jail and one of the stipulations of my bail was I had to be released to a family member. I sent a message to Bonnie and Dec, Bonnie is Dec's sister, that said, "You are my husband. Make it so." A day or so later, Dec and Bonnie came and posted my bail, bearing paperwork - legal documentation, that Dec and I had been married for a while. The story we are perpetuating is that a few years back, during one of me and Dec's crazy adventures we ended up married. Since we loved each other anyway we decided not to annul the marriage. Well over a year ago - and this part is true stare - Dec cheated on me with this skanky groupie. stare stressed scream I immediately left him and a little while later I filed for divorce and served him papers. He refused to sign them for reasons unbeknownst. I tried everything I could but after a while I got fed up and moved away, deciding I was going to move on with my life regardless. Until a few months ago I hadn’t really heard or seen from Dec in almost a year. That part is also true.

The only two parts in that story that are true is that Dec cheated on me so I left -she holds up one finger- and two -she holds up another finger- until a few months ago, Dec and I hadn't seen each other in quite a bit.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 pm

-he sits and listens, watching her face carefully for any hints or signs of falsehood. Knowing how strong her powers of lying are, he wants to believe her, though a nagging part is wondering what else has she not told him. Wait....what was she arrested for and why hadn't he heard about it? Any new arrests are always in his inbox....but he never got a chance to check his desk, let alone his computer, when he found Lo's chew toy. Instinctively he touches the pocket of his jacket the object was in, remembering the main reason he checked the bar in the first place. But that would have to wait for later. Now he needed everything put out on the table before he went any further with dame-

Now that you've explained the "reasoning" for your "marriage", why does your Mistress so strongly believe that you are indeed married? Along with Katana apparently, who felt that you hadn't had time to tell me? And exactly what were you arrested for?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm

No one knows the truth except you, me, Dec, Bonnie, and...maybe Ryzan and Draa. And no one else will know the truth until I am out of this mess. Dec and Bonnie don't deserve to go to jail and I got them mixed up in this. The less people that know, the better. I'm not even telling Psy or Kat. Psy has enough to risk dating a cop. I couldn't do that to her...

-dame swallows- Well, there's a lot more than that. -she bites her lip briefly- And...it gets worse. -dame looks down and clutches hard at her fingers- Much worse. -dame tells him the next things in as much monotone as she can, clutching so hard at her fingers her knuckles turn white.- The charge is accessory to murder, and before you ask, no, I actually am not guilty. I am completely innocent of that. However, that is a story for another time. When the charges popped up for my arrest/warrant, I guess work had decided to do random background check ups and mine was chosen to be checked again. With this being on my record, they had to let me go. I assume they are bound by law to tell the PSC, Professional Standards Committee, when something like this comes up because -she pauses taking a deep breath- Well...long story short, they took away my certificate. My license to teach. -little did dame know that both places had received an anonymous tip. dame stops a moment for him to process and ask questions or whatever-
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Kat walks into the bar, in dire need of something strong. She had had a long day, and just wanted a drink so that she could just sit still for a few moments. Grabbing a beer, she opens it and shoves a wedge of lime into it before heading to her customary seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 pm

-snorts-

You know, it's mighty convenient how only you, your so called "fake" husband and sister in law, and two others I barely know about know that this marriage is a farce. stare

-stands up and crosses his arms across his chest-

This cloak and dagger s**t is beyond me as well. I have no idea why you have us in the bathroom with the water running. Who are you afraid of hearing you? Did your fearless leader give the cops permission to raid your room? But the icing on all of this is the fact that instead of giving me the whole story, you're spoon feeding me bits and pieces of things as if it's going to pacify me. You want me to trust you, to believe what you're telling me when you're not telling me s**t! scream
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:38 pm

-struggles to her feet, livid, upset, and turning red- scream stressed scream stressed mad crying You wanna know what ******** happened? I got arrested for charges that are at least three years old, was arrested and thrown in jail scared out of my ******** mind, got out under false pretense, HENCE WHY NO ONE ******** KNOWS, came to the bar to speak with Psy ******** Doughetry shows up saying I shouldn't have been released yet which scares the ******** s**t out of me so I start freaking out and hiding behind Psyzapp, Tes comes and ******** KIDNAPS me, drags me through his room and up into Bonnie and Dec's car which lead to a ******** high speed car chase because stupid Showoff was outside in his damn squad car, to protect stupid Bonnie and Dec I ask Tes to knock us all out and hightail it away, he's now on the ******** run and Ryzan is all distraught and THAT'S MY FAULT FOR EVEN BEING IN ******** TROUBLE!! Dec, Bonnie and I wake up in the ******** hospital where I find out I WAS ******** PREGNANT AND MISCARRIED IN THE DAMN JAIL.

-dame is heaving ho-ing by this point, angry tears streaming down her face. She's screaming at the top of her lungs and gesturing emphatically- IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW, FLAME? DO you now know why I was telling you in bit and pieces? I turned on the water because YOU bugged my room back in my 'L' days and I don't ******** know if you have had a chance to unbug it. I would really not like more people to go to jail because of some IDIOTIC mistake IIII made in my life. It's bad enough I have lost EVERYTHING I have ever worked for in my life, I don't need to drag others down with me. -she wipes angrily at her face and walks to the far side of the room, as far away from him as she can, holding herself and trying to stop crying. She had been doing too ******** much of that lately. dame faces the wall, resting her forehead against it-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

-face turning to stone, his mouth twists to open and rip her a new one for freaking out on him, screaming and hollering like a mad woman when he hears the words "pregnant" and "miscarried". Feeling like he'd been hit in the stomach with a two-by-four, his mouth drops open, eyes wide and out of focus, breath slowing. He doesn't even hear the second round of words that comes after her comment of miscarriage. His mind just plays those two words, over and over, in his head and he slowly backs towards the door, sliding down it when he reaches it, his legs no longer able to support his weight.

She was pregnant, and he didn't even have the joy of knowing, or the pain of being there when she lost it. His chest starts heaving as he tries to breathe, becoming upset that she had to endure such things alone. Without him. Looking up, his eyes come into focus as dame stands on the other side of the bathroom, trying to calm herself down. Torn in several directions, the stronger one leads him to standing up and walking behind her, wrapping his arms around her tightly, pulling her back against him and burying his face in her hair-

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've been here, and I wasn't. To go through so much and to have to hide so much.....I'm, I'm sorry
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

-dame cries anew, and so hard she can't even see straight. She starts shaking her head roughly, rubbing his arms- No...no it's okay, Flame. You couldn't have known. -tears are dripping on to his arms- How could you? I didn't even know. Don't be sorry. It's okay... -she turns around in his arms and hugs him around the neck- It's okay... -her tears now wetting the side of his face-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Dec walks into the bar .... and curses as he rubbed his forehead. "Bonnie! What the heck is this bar doing stretched across the hall?" "I be hangin the wash on it." "Don't they have dryers in Ireland?"

Dec mutters as he gets into the car and drives to the MW. He walks in and goes up to Katana. "Hey there pretty lady. How you doing?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games