Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Just what he needed, a smart mouth kid in the bar with him. Go home and play your video games kid. He finishes his beer and tosses the can in the trash. Then he pulls his cell phone out of his pocket. I'm a lawyer, turns on his surfer voice: little dude. His voice returns to normal as he looks over at the young man. By law, I have to report you. I'd rather not have to do that so how about you go wait in the Jade Dragon for your friend. Right?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Report!? I'm not doing anything but standing here. I haven't even stepped far from the door. It's not like I'm helping myself to some absinthe or somethin'.

*mocks him by using a surfer voice of his own*
Why you gotta be such a total bummer, dude? rolleyes talk2hand

*walks off to the Jade Dragon*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm

{{-puckers lips to wolf whistle at the two guys currently in the bar, then remembers the current body being used- stressed }}

-pausing, he looks up at dame, flinching instinctively but knowing she didn't mean for what she said to come out the way it did. Sighing, he pats her legs gently and returns to massaging her feet-

I know love, I know. Don't worry yourself so much. Just take a deep breath and relax. As you stated before Lady Drama reared her ugly head, this is our time.

-works his way up to the balls of her feet, lifting one towards his face and turning up his nose, making a face-

Whew! No tender loving kisses for these piggies tonight! xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 pm

*having overslept again sweatdrop , he makes his way up to the main bar. It isn't surprising that the place is mostly empty, but the person that is there he doesn't quite recognize. Though in time he comes to remember him as the person at the first theme party this month who was barely dressed* redface

Vendui'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

-walks into the bar-

Hmm... one fire fairy, one heavy duty balloon filled with hydrogen and helium... equals one impressive light show. biggrin

But I need an audience.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm

He shakes his head as the kid walks away. The last thing he needs is to be charged with contributing for standing by as the kid hangs out in a bar. It certainly won't help his clients any. His mind turns to Damecharlie and he looks down at his cell. As he's about to make a call, a dark elf drops in.

Hello. You must be the guy that young man was looking for.

((Damn dark elf ~ damey needs her attorney not losing his license... rofl ))

Harvest Moon Child

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 pm

*gets seated to a table and just asks for a sprite for now... not really hungry just yet but apparently not able to wait in the bar* stare

{{Hey, no one can prove Seth is underage, therefore there's no harm, right? ninja }}
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

((Lol ~ Seth has no valid ID, therefore, he can't prove his age. Dougherty decides to card you, Psyzapp's going to be answering to a judge. ninja ))

Harvest Moon Child

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

*scratches his chin*
Young man...? Gi! You must mean Seth. He was here? 4laugh How long ago? Where is he now? *glances around really quick, then suddenly becomes really embarrassed*

Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies sweatdrop That was quite rude of me. I did not even introduce myself.

*holds out his hand to the man*
I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~ wink
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Not enough of an audience... -ties the balloon to a chair to get a drink-

I hope nobody pokes the balloon with a lit cigarette.

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Harvest Moon Child
((Lol ~ Seth has no valid ID, therefore, he can't prove his age. Dougherty decides to card you, Psyzapp's going to be answering to a judge. ninja ))
{{Just because he hasn't shown one doesn't mean he doesn't have one ninja }}
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 pm

-walks out from behind the shadows and notices a weather balloon-

Only person I know who would bring a weather balloon here is the other Cirno... but that sounds unsafe if it's inflated with what I think it's inflated with...

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Nice to meet you, Ryzan. Harv, uh, Harvest Moon Child, just Harv though, and please don't ask. He looks at the elf for a moment. You know damecharlie? You're not the elf that kidnapped her, though. Like to speak to that one. He realizes he's thinking aloud, looks back at Ryzan. The kid, yeah. Don't think he's too happy with me. He nods his head in the direction of the Jade Dragon. Looks too young to be here and I'd hate to see the MW dragged in to court.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

-returns to her table with a Sapporo-

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Xas xas. I do know fair dame. If you are here to see her, I am afraid I do not know where she is at the moment, though. *laughs a little awkwardly* The... the one that kidnapped her would be my husband sweatdrop

*glances over toward the Jade Dragon, then back at Harv*
Gi ussta.... he does indeed look quite young. I suppose if he is coming here to see me, I should perhaps suggest we meet elsewhere, then. I had not realized that his youth would get others in trouble here.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games