Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Your husband? He looks at the dark elf again as Ryzan looks towards the Jade Dragon. Dame, no I didn't see her when I came in. I was hoping to catch her out of the office where she might be less nervous. If you see her, could you let her know her attorney was by. Nice to meet you, R'zn of the House Vx'tul. I'd better get going. Wanting to catch Star before she goes to bed, he gets up and heads towards the door, winking at Cirno. Nice choice of drink.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Thank you.^^

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

xp ! -dame makes a face and throws a pillow at his head. He chuckles and ducks and as soon as he stops ducking, dame has thrown another pillow and pegged him square on the head. stressed Somewhat shocked, he growls low and pulls her by the calves closer to him, pinning her onto the bed. dame giggles again and puts up a mock fight. The lovers end up wrestling on the bed for a while, taking turns pinning each other. They spend the rest of the night goofing off and getting reaquainted with one another. During one of their lulls in horseplay, dame is resting against Flame's chest and falls fast asleep. He chuckles when he notices and shakes his head.

Being careful not to jostle her too much, he picks her up, sets her gently down under the covers and tucks her in. After a few minutes, he undresses then slips in beside her, gathering her close in his arms. She reaches for him in her sleep and snuggles into his warmth, sighing contentedly. There is a genuine faint smile on her lips. Flame dips his head briefly and lightly brushes his lips against hers then he eventually drifts off to sleep too.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Plynn kyon~ *bows slightly to Harv as he excuses himself, a boyish grin appearing on his face as he then makes his way to the Jade Dragon. He asks about Seth and is shown to the table where he was seated. When he sees him, he's slouched back in his seat, looking completely bored and flicking the straw in his drink*

Gi ussta~ You certainly seem to have a way with people wink I was just told by the man who was in the tavern that you did not seem to like him.

*takes a seat at the table, across from Seth*
If you are intending to make friends, you are going about it all wrong.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 pm

*As hard as she tries to stay up, she just can't keep her eyes open anymore and she ends up falling asleep in a pile of pillows with the TV on.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:43 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
If you are intending to make friends, you are going about it all wrong.
Made friends with you, didn't I? *grins smugly*

Do you really want to eat here or try someplace else? I was shown some place down the street once called "Chatty Kathy's", but the staff kind of creeps me out.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 am

*giggles* You only made friends with me because I have a little more patience with your type than mzilst rolleyes *looks Seth up and down* Being cute certainly helped too wink

I do not know of many other places to eat here. I am afraid I have not shown myself around mzilt further than the tavern sweatdrop ... nor have I been shown around... *sighs*

Gi! I just remembered, there were at least two other places I have been to. One was named "Lily's Pad"... I have not been there in quite some time as the decor was a bit to bright for my tastes sweatdrop I redecorated once, jhal they changed it back *sigh* I do not know what all kinds of food they have to offer, jhal my husband often visited for their pastries.

There was another place my husband took me to as well once, rilu'oh we did not get to eat there. I have made mention of it previously. It is a place at the bottom of the hill named... *thinks a moment* ... I believe it was called "Gensokyo". I am not sure what kinds of things they have to offer.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 am

With a name like "Gensokyo", I don't imagine their cuisine would be much different than what we can find here. Pastries isn't exactly a meal either, but I'm willing to give that place a try.

*finishes up his drink and leaves a small amount of money to pay for it, then walks out with Ryzan*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 am

*is suddenly upstairs steaming milk for her cappuccino*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 am

ThisEmptySoul
With a name like "Gensokyo", I don't imagine their cuisine would be much different than what we can find here. Pastries isn't exactly a meal either, but I'm willing to give that place a try.

*finishes up his drink and leaves a small amount of money to pay for it, then walks out with Ryzan*
((The Diner serves a full range of authentic-style American and Asian foods, with no changes from how it's prepared and served in the original country [except in the case of where American health codes say otherwise] or region-catered selection whatsoever unless requested by the customer.))

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 am

*enters the main bar area through the front doors with Ryzan, mid-conversation. However, when he sees the angel there, he suddenly gets quiet* ninja
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 am

Ah. Bwael kre'tan, jallil~ 4laugh You are doing well, I hope.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 am

oh! hello Vixtul...
oh I see you've brought a guest as well stare
hello to you....
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 am

Xas xas. Seth and I just had dinner at Lily's 4laugh That establishment has changed quite a bit since I was last there. *scratches his chin* Now that I think of it, I believe I even saw a sign there that had something to do with essential oils. I wonder if I could get them to make a personal fragrance for me or if they use those for other purposes. I did not think to inquire about it while I was there...

*starts becoming aware of the tension between Seth and Lady Ayami*
Gi ussta.... is there something wrong?

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 am

*gives the angel a slight wave as he takes a seat near the door just in case someone else wants to hassle him about his age and threaten to report him rolleyes *
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games