Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:29 am
Kaji smiled at Yukora as the two of them walked to class together. A small line of blush came across his face when a roar of "Awwwww's" appluaded throughout the classroom. The couple sat down next to eachother in the middle of the jungle of desks and Kaji leaned in to kiss her on the cheek as he whispered "Good luck on trying to stay awake" playfully. He smiled as he got out his notebook and started to doodle, paying no attention whatsoever to the aroused class.

"Who are you going with?"
"Oh my god! I can't wait!"
"That kid's so hot, think he'll go with you!"
"Aww thats so sweet!"

Kaji chuckled. In his opinion this preppy language would normally strike him as pathetic gibberish. Well...Then again...It strikes him as pathetic gibberish now. But for once he didn't really care. He was just happy that he was actually going to a dance for once with someone he really really loved, and not some skank as a "date" or without crashing it with some buddies. At that moment, Kaji thought back about how school used to be.
I never told her that I'm not straight-ed-----

"Good Morning Class!" The perky voice startled him in midthought
"Good...mmmnig....Mr..hbubadkfkbubalooo....mmmmph..." mummbled the class.
"Today we will be starting a new lesson on Economical Physics Of The Second Squa---"

Kaji dozed off as the teacher's voice started to mentally fade; He daydreamed on how ******** up he was back home. He thought about the first time tried smoking...drinking...Injections...all the drugs to get over his depression. In other words he wasnt a straight-edge kid for a long time.

Letting out a long sigh, Kaji put up his right arm by his face with his cheek slightly leaning on it, also serving as a guard from Yukora.
"I have to tell her at some point...Maybe after I meet her father...or something rather...

Kaji jumped slightly as he heard the "cerrashh" of a woodenruler hitting the dryerase board.
"LISTEN CHILDREN!" The bald-man squeeked. " I know you are excited about this "social event" coming up, but I need you to pay attention!"

The rest of the class ignored the man and went back to their "'Social Even't Discussions"

Kaji put down his hand and sighed, glancing up at the teacher, who was now turned around writing something about triangles? on the board. Swiftly, he ripped a small section of the notepaper and wrote a note reading:

Hey Hun,
I need to talk to you sometime soon...
it's not your fault and it's not about us but...
i feel i need to confess something about my past...

I love you,
~Kaji <3

He folded the paper and quickly placed it on Yukora's desk, next to her own note book.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:59 am
Asuka sees daimen blushing a lil and she giggles softly "Id love to go with you to the dance tonight, Thanks for asking" She smiles warmly and looks at the clock "its still pretty early, theres plenty of time to time before the dance" she looks out the window and notices the beautiful scenery and smiles back at Daimen "would you like to go out on a walk with me?"  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:11 pm
Damien looked outside. It was indeed a beautiful day. Then he remembered that he had classes today. He frowned slightly, then laughed. "A day like this can't be spent in a classroom. It'd definately be nicer by the river in the park. It has a name, but I just can't seem to remember it. Though, I must say, it's beautiful," he said with a smile.

As Damien guided Asuka through the halls, past the cafeteria, and to the double doors leading to the park, he thought to himself, "wow... I just asked someone to a dance." He held the door for her and watched as the sunlight made her hair shimmer. He swallowed, took a deep breath, and said, "this is the park I was talking about. I spend a lot of time here drawing, writing, and playing guitar."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:20 pm
She looks at the river and smiles brightly "oh this is absolutly beautiful, this is a lovely spot" she kneels downs next to the river and sticks hr ringer in the water giggleing as the fish gather around her fingers. She looks back at the Daimen with a warm smile  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:30 pm
As Asuka is knealt down by the water's edge, Damien sits on the bench and pulls his sketch book and pencils from his backpack. He sketches quickly as she has her head turned away from him. when he looks up, he notices that she's looking at him interestedly. "Sorry, I needed to draw this moment," he said as he started drawing in details. After roughly 5 minutes, the outlines were done and he showed it to Asuka. "Be honest. Tell me what you think," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:37 pm
She turns to look at the sketch and she goes slightly wide eyed "thats wonderful Daimen, your a very talented artist its very beautiful" She stands up and brushes herself off and notices that theres a fountain half way acorss campass. she gets a mischievous look on her face and she giggles, she looks at daimen and nods towards the foutain and smiles " feel like a lil race?"  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:19 am
Yukora read the note and became somewhat aggitated for the rest of the class. Luckily, it was one of the last classes of the day, so she would be able to get the talk over with soon. It haunted her though. "'I feel I need to confess something about my past...'...what the hell does that mean? what could something be in his past that he has to confess to me?" Yukora looked over at him and smiled. She didn't want to risk getting in trouble with the teacher by writing a note back, so instead she hand-signaled a reply. She pointed to herself, to say "I", then made a heart with her index fingers, to say "love", and then pointed at him, to say "you", and finally made a peace sign, to say "too". She smiled again and looked up at the board to try to pay a little bit of attention.

When the bell finally rang, Yukora jotted down the assignment for the night and packed up her backpack. She looked over at Kaji to see if it was urgent enough that they needed to talk about it before the next class. They didn't have any other classes together that day, unfortunately, and she still didn't know what was going on for the dance. Dates? Friends? Friends with benefits? Just kidding on the last one, but seriously, she was clueless. Luckily, they had like 20 minutes before the next class so they had a little time to talk. By the time she finished packing up, she looked over at Kaji and saw he wasn't finished yet, she walked over to him and whispered "meet me in the cafeteria when you get packed up, okay?"

When she saw Kaji's nod of approval, she left the classroom, but suddenly stopped and walked back in. "I'm gonna get in line when I get there, so what do you want? I'll get it for you, that way you don't have to stand in line too" she said with a smile.

[[OMG 500 REPLIES WOOOO!!! PARTY NEXT TIME EVERYONE'S ONLINE!!!]]

[[Mike, Amber, and Iggy must all be online, since they contributed the most. It would also be nice to invite Zeph, who's Amber's irl friend, so the party will probably next time she's at Amber's house. It would also be nice to have any of the following attend: Danny, Toni, and Katie. I'll plan a date and time when the party will be, and I'll send everyone an email/IM when I figure it out. Also, Happy Holidays! And thanks for helping my first roleplay become such a success! <3~]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:05 am
{{woot! this rocks}}

"A race, eh? I think i could take ya," Damien said to Asuka with a playful laugh. "Alright, on your mark, get set..."and before Damien could say go, Asuka took off running to the fountain. Damien quickly gave chase. "Damn, she's fast," he thought to himself as he realized she was running much faster than he was. He smiled and decided it would be amusing to cheat. He blinked his eyes, and materialized next to the fountain, just as Asuka was getting close to it. "What took you so long?" he asked with a laugh.  

Super Buick

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:11 am
Kaji nodded in acknoledgement to Yukora's signals. He continued to put his books away. When he noticed that she walked back in, Kaji darted towards her. "Um...yes please, get me a water?" He replied with a weak smile. Fading, the weak smile disappeared from his face. "Listen Yukora...I need to tell you something" Kaji sighed, looking at his feet. "I'm not...straight-edge..." He glanced up at Yukora, seeing worry, and confusement in her eyes. "I mean...I'm not...drug free. I Used to smoke...and I used to drink...alot. I used to take injections...and all of that...just to get over depression...and--" Pausing, to see the reaction, and change of Yukora's facial expressions...."and I'm no--" Shifting his weight to the other leg, He stopped to gather his thoughts and looked back down at his feet. "I have A-----" Rudely interrupting, Mr. Bubbalabbaloo scurried them out of the room. "GO TO LUNCH!" The bald man yelled. As the two of them were kicked out of the classroom and into the hall, Kaji could tell Yukora was utterly worried. Getting back to the subject, Kaji sighed. His slightly tear glazed eyes gazed into hers. "Yukora...I Have..." Kaji closed his eyes. " I have AIDS." Kaji blurted. "You need to get yourself checked....I'm so sorry...I should of told you earlier--and...Just..I'm so stupid! And--" Kaji slamed his fist into the cold metal door of his locker. kerrthunkclink " I put you in danger..." Kaji slamed his fist into the door once more. kerrthunkclink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:56 am
Asuka stood there wide eyed lookin at Daimen " how on earth did you get here so fast? i was infront of you i didnt even see you pass me" she stands there looking shocked and just giggles and smiles up at him "well good job Daimen your much faster then me that just means i have to train a lil bit more, then ill challenge you to a match" she turns around with a smirk on her face and takes a few steps "one that you cant materialize yourself to the finish" she turns back around and gives a lil wink  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:09 pm
Damien chuckled. "Sorry, I thought it would be funny to teleport. If it wasn't for that, you'd have beaten me." He walked quckly to catch up with Asuka. "Hey, you want to grab a bite before we have to get ready for the dance?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:14 pm
Asukas turns and smiles at him "that sounds like a good ahead, im starting to feel a little hungry after our race" she turns her head to look at the school and she theres alot of people pouring into the cafeteria "are we heading to the cafeteria? or do you want to go somewhere else to eat? the choice is your im fine either way" she smiles again and loops her hands together infront of her  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:23 pm
"Umm... I don't think we can leave the school grounds, to be honest. I haven't left since I came here. The lines move pretty quickly though. And if they're too long, they have really decent food in the vending machines and the lines are pretty short for those. Besides, I want you to meet a couple of my friends," Damien said. As they got to the doors, Damien held the door for Asuka and follows her in. He looks at the rediculously long line. "Hmm... vending machine it is," he said with a laugh. As they got their food, they headed to a table and waited for others to join them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:29 pm
Asuka sits with her legs crossed underneath the table as she eats her food that she got from the vending machine, she sits her food down for a minute and looks up at Daimen with a smile "thank you so much for helping me earlier, and for the time we spent earlier it was very sweet of you" she giggles as they sit for about a half and hour waiting for his friends. She turns to look back at Daimen "do you think they might be skipping today?"  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Damien had this odd feeling that something was wrong. "They might just be stuck in the cafeteria line," he said as he looked at the cafeteria doors, trying to hide this strange bad feeling that he had in the pit of his stomach. He looked at Asuka and smiled, hoping that would hide the concern. "We usually meet here around this time."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff