Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris825

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:08 pm
Hi I'm Alicia, and I live in Ontario, Canada! I have a few pets: 2 dogs, 3 cats, a fish and 2 horses. I recently lost another dog, 2 birds and a lot of fish (my family is cursed when it comes to fish). I have a lot of favorite types of animals, but my favorite pet would be a cat, rabbit or horse!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:19 pm
Hey, I'm morganna, but you can call me mo, or momo, or mono (Monkey in spanish) and Mokona (PU!) and i have about 25 other nick-names.
I have 1 golden retriver luke he's not even 2 and he is so mellow, I had 5 dogs, but not at the same time, 3 died, and one was just not social at all so we gave her to a non kill shelter were she now chases chikens goats, horses and sheep.
I also have 1 rabbit who does not understand that the dog could kill him. (He picks on the dog and cat. he actually bites them!)
I have 1 cat, she is so old! 16 years! the dogs likes tto play with her, but she hates to play
1 betta, and i'm not so sure that he'll live for much longer.
And 3 hermit crabs, they are so cute!  

Me-Mie

Halrenna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:42 pm
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Hi there! smile I'm Mariah, I'm 22 and I live in northern California.

Right now, my only pet is my beloved California kingsnake Burton ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/BishoujoMagic/Pets/Burton009.jpg ). Before I moved I also owned three cats named Daedalus, Thistle-chaser and Halloween Jones. I was only able to take one with me because my roommate already has two cats and we're only in a two-bedroom apartment. However, shortly after bringing Halloween over he disappeared. The other two darlings are being taken care of by my ex.

For as long as I can remember I've always had pets growing up. smile Dogs and cats, birds, fish, lizards, etc. I've always been an adamant animal lover and I think it's great this guild is here! ^_^

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm
Call me Kratos. I am DamienSpinelli on Quizilla... I'm 18... I have five pets (dog, two cats, a conure, and a fish) and am in hopefully my last year in community college before I transfer to a University.

Er... yeah.  

MysticalTortoise

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:59 pm
Hi. I have a name but your not going to find that out. ^^ I love animals. I have a dog who is a Corgi/Chiwawa [I know I spelled that wrong...] mix and her name is Alice in Chains. Alice for short. =] I love her very much. I also feed 2 stray cats that I named Korey and Tiffany. I love all animals, and hope to have 3 Greyhounds and 3 cats when I get my own house. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:56 pm
Hi! i new to the guild so since its about animals im going to post mine!
aren't they CUTE?!

Sweetie-User Image
Angel-User Image
Boo-User Image
Precious-User Image  

Strawberry Satisfaction

Arkenea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Hi, I am not really comfortable with releasing much info about myself but I have a yellow lab and over 80 maine coon cats. I have so many because my mother breeds them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Hiya.. I go by Amaya and not really going to go into detail about myself..

I've grown up around dogs and a cat, and recently have had rabbits. I have to say, I've really come to like the rabbits but would consider getting a cat over them.

I currently have a tri-coloured [black, white & tanish-brown], short haired cat who's about 14years old named Tiger. Also running about the house is a -we think- Rex, black coloured rabbit named Shadow.
I've had three other rabbits, two dogs and a couple of hamsters for a short time.

Aya Fox

5,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GotDoped

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:52 pm
Hey there! I'm Jezi, 18 ang I live in the Mid West of North America. [One of those hot states...] I own [to my name] two adorable little hegehogs and the family [as a whole] owns a sweet little American Eskimo.
I enjoy my hedgies and my puppy so much, and I love talking about them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Hi all my name is Kylie and I live in Melbourne, Australia. Im currently studying Animal Science at Latrobe university. Im 19 years old turning 20 in september...
I've always been mad about animals, ever since I was a kid I was always running around picking up everything and anything that moved. My mother once found me on the floor when I was 2 years old playing with a poisonus spider! rolleyes Sounds so typical of me. Im not scared of any animals that I know of, but I do tend to get twitchy around spiders if they are touching me. Im doing my best to get over that.
I have and have had many different ypes of pets, from the normal stuff like dogs and cats to a wild huntsman spider I had last year. My favorite pets are rats and Im proud to be a member of the Australian Rat Fanciers Society.

SanguineDragonflye

Divine Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ags100

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:56 pm
im grace i currently have three dogs a cat a fish and a rat. i always bring home animals i live in louisiana. im 11. i love rats i had one that lived for 17 years my dads best friend had her for 10 years but they couldnt keep her and i begged and begged for her. i love all animals not particularly poisinous ones i still think there cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:13 pm
Hey, I'm ochisan [not gonna post real name!] and I'm 14.
I love both dogs and cats and own a cute little bunny named Apollo.
I live in California with my family. ^^

Count Chocolat

AlternaPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:28 pm
Hi! My name is Kat and I'm a senior in high school. I have three dogs: 2 collies, Amber who is a sable and Merlin who is a blue merle, and a 6-month old all-black English cocker spaniel named Fenway!!! heart I've had collies ever since I was a baby, so I love dogs dearly, but I also like cats, bunnies, and most other animals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:29 pm
hi i have 1 dog and 2 cats  

zenobialove

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:34 pm
Hi my name is J.C. I live in a small town in Illinois, right by the Mississippi River. I have several pets: 4 cats-Artemis (2yrs old male Russian Blue mix), Ai Yai (1 1/2 yrs old female swirl tabby), Amara (1 yrs old female gray and white), and Eros (4 month old male blue-gray and white), one dog- Taison (7month old male chow/lab/husky/beagle/setter/terrier mix) he looks like a mini golden retriever, a Chinchilla- Abigail (3 year old female black velvet), 2 bettas- Seto (2 yr old male blue, green, and red), Seraphina (2 yr old female sapphire blue), and I have an aquarium. My dream pet would be to own a big dog and a Turkish Van (a swimming cat).  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games