Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:48 pm
randall grab the key card he saw blood on it he look up and saw something hello he climb up and saw his partner ouka! he ran to her my god you ok she open her eye,s randall.....is that you..he was glad im here ouka its ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:29 am
-sits there in a tree of a large forest, staring at her sword and remembering her deaths of the past-  

Selene Moonstar

15,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:00 am
Kaze can smell the blood randall have stumbled with and was starting to get dizzy again.
"This is too much for my nose..." she said covering her nose to reduce the smell.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm
randall got ouka out and to a hummer he trun on and drove out of the lab i hope cliare gets out.  

mg_jan_templar

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 pm
Claire was in a daze and was sitting in her dad's cubical looking at all the pictures."We'll i find it i promise." Claire looked and saw that Randall left. "Well looks like ill be walking to Aunt Sues" She left and walked back to the cabin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:40 pm
"Jack get in the car were leaving." Claire left a note for her sleeping aunt. Claire grabbed some food and the laptop and memory disk. She drove back to her apartment. "Hello? Anybody home?" Claire called as she entered her place.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Kaze walked to Claire dizzily and was still covering her nose.
"Welcome back.." she said with a crooked smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
"Smell blood agian? well its nice to see the place cleaner than before i think. ha ha. Well whats up?" Claire asked Kaze holding Jack in her arms stroking his back.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:31 pm
Kaze nodded and looked at John.
"A friend of yours?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:37 pm
"Umm i actually dont know but yea i guess" Claire smiled and set down Jack and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 pm
"Oh I see..." she said still looking at jack.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 pm
"So was everything ok here while i was gone?" Claire said looking at her reflection in the mirror and saw that there was a nice bruise on her face from the werewolf.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 pm
"Yes. No problem at all..by the way, I've been meaning to ask but...where'd you get that bruise....it seemed like some fight..." she said to Claire.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:49 pm
"Are you sitting. It was from a werewolf. That guy Randall and i were chasing a catlike creature like me but worse through the woods and was attacked by a werewolf." Claire thought of the pain from Randalls bite.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:54 pm
"I see..I did hear some commotion but I just shrugged it off because I thought I was hallucinating due to the scent of blood." she said then looking.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games