Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:20 pm
*still standing on the tree put guns away and jump and pull a frontflip onto some solider guy knocking him out guy next to him looking at me start smiling at him punches him to the face knocking him out pick up his grenades and pulls out a invisible wire and tie the grenades to his hand and pull the clip and walks away* " i wonder how long he can hold onto it for before he wakes up" walk away from the scene from the house seeing that to many people are packing it up*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:41 pm
i found a laptop with info on it i though it was info on places but it was file,s that the military had *pulls out lap top here*  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:57 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on guys, my internets been down and I've been REALY busy!!!))

Adrian
Adrian growled, "Thats an understatement..." then she sighed, "Sorry, just pist off because macho marine popped up again and made me lose her... Oh well..." she said, looking around in the darkness. "Do you have any idea where we are?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Shita sighed "People are either stupid or they have a death wish." she said lowly. She walks over to him and looks at the laptop.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:40 pm
he looked around, and smiled, "no but on nights like this, just let the wind take you"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:20 pm
*walking around in the area notice a couple making out* "mmmh i know im going against my word but i can't help it" *eyes begin changing and fur start coming outta skin couple notice me and both begin screaming jump at the male and bites his neck off completely female begins runnning* "oh who says your getting away that easy" *jumps at her lands on her back dropping her to the floor and scratches at her back bite at her meat ripping it off notice the moon and begins howling to it and continue eating at her from the back revert back to normal stage with blood all over outfit* "well i gotta say human always tasted so good it make me wanna go find more but seeing how im tired i must keep going to my cabin at least so i can get some rest" *begins walking again heading home*  

xTx Monty xTx

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:20 pm
Adrian
Adrian smiled, he was cute... She looked up into the sky, opening up her wings behind her as the chilly night breeze made her sway slightly. She smelled blood, an ear peircing howl cutting through her but she ignored it. The smell of blood comforting in a strange way as she stodd beneath the stars. "The wind may show me the way but I would rather go where your wings fly you... If you don't mind..." she whispered, a smile upon her lips still as she closed her eyes, wings still outstretched as she took in the music of the night.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:26 am
he looked at her, a new feeling coming up, one that hadnt surfaced for many years. "i dont mind at all" he smiled at her, flames started to sprout out of his back, and take the form of wings  

The Harvester Of Souls

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:39 pm
Adrian
Adrian opened her eyes then turned back to the glowing figure. "Great, well I'm ready when you are. Are we flying, running, or walking???" she asked, itching to get into the air.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:39 pm
*notice cave* "ahhh home sweet home" *walks in taking gear off walking into darkness to get sleep for it been a long night*  

xTx Monty xTx

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:02 pm
lets fly, he said, as his great flaming wings extended fully  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:44 am
randall was capture by the military he looked up and saw a genrale well the genrale said your a military solider in my army now randall looked down randall stood up and said i will join your unit the genrale was glad welcome to the 504th inf division, take a squad with you and kill this man!
yes sir  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:16 pm
Adrian leaped into the sky, her wings pumping carelessly in the night. She smiled and let t a laugh of invigeration. She loved flying!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:02 pm
kevin shot after her, a smile playing on his lips  

The Harvester Of Souls

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:25 pm
~Adrian~
Adrian looked over her shoulder, Kevin not far behind. "Race you to that mountain!" she said, her speed increasing as soon as she finished her sentence. She laughed and spun and twirled in the air, her body graceful in the sky like a dancer on the stage.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff