Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:19 pm
Alyss was already up and dressed in her normal clothes. "I say we help him," she said simply. "So, what exactly do we have to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Why yes me lady I am. I do hope you help me the kidnapper killed my parents so my sister is all I have left if she is still alive that is.  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Mello let out a low growl. He didnt trust this man. He got this instinct from owning a mafia. You had to pick who could be trust worthy of you, if you chose wrong it could cost you, your life. Mello had always been able to pick the right one, but since this man was a wizard of some sort, it was harder to tell if he was trustworthy or not.

Cari knew he dad was tensing up again. She let out a sigh and prayed to Matt. 'Please Matt dont let Mello do anything stupid.'She thought silently  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:25 pm
Shrugs. "Sure. Iki, dattebayo?" Ikima stays silent as he thinks it over.  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:29 pm
Her name is Kathrine. She is the only thing that i have to live for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Mello stood up and walked to the boy. "I will help you." He said as he looked at the boy.

Cari knew why her dad was so willing to help now. Two reasons, cash and what the boy just said. "Me too." She said standing beside her father. they looked so much alike that the only difference was her father had the scar on him.
((heres the scar:
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/Leicon_Kodai/Death Note/hgjfgh.jpg ))  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:44 pm
"Could you possibly be... talking about Kat?" I show him a picture of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:44 pm
She was taken 5 year ago so i can't tell

The people that took her are from a magic group called the trinket they are a group that are after ancient magical artifacts which the the more powerful magical family's such as mine protect. I don't know why they took Kathrine because i don't think she would now anything about the artifacts we protect because only one in thousands of our family's line learn were it is. We protect some of the most powerful and deadly one's. I know a lot about the trinket the work with the mafias all around the world. I can't get close to them because they know who I am and would kill me one sight. So thats why I need help. I need someone to get into them and find were she is so I can get her back.

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:49 pm
"If it deals with sneaking into places. Then let me and Carissima go. we are professionals when it comes to that sort of stuff. Plus I used to run a mafia so it will be a challenge. If your willing to accept an ex-mafia owner to help you"Mello said perking up at parts of what he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:49 pm
I look at Ikima again. "Dattebayo?" He nods. "Alright. Im in as well. So is Iki."  

XSuki_MikaX

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:51 pm
Thank you guy's you have no idea how much this means to me *Seth has a huge smile and is just running tears*

This is the only picture i have of her when she was 4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:55 pm
"Don't cry! If you'll cry, I'll end up crying, too," Alyss complained. She was already feeling very emotional and she didn't want to end up crying like a baby.  

Mentha spicata

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:58 pm
I look at the picture and grin. "Alright. Everyones in, and stop crying." I hand him a handkerchief.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:01 pm
*rubs tears off with the handkerchief and smiles at them* Thank you so much *bows*  

Taria180

Iracebeth_Red Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:06 pm
"Alyss and Suki I know your gonna yell at me, but when we get to where this group let me and Cari go in first. Just to scope out what we are dealing with." Mello said with the old look in his of slight blood lust

"Basically daddy wants to have the thrill of saving someone on his own again."

"Shut up Cari."Mello said with a faint blush on his cheeks  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games