Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

i L i G h T_2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 am
I have only 2 Parakeets.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:08 am
I forget if I posted in here.

Anyways, I have four dogs, two cats.
Cadis
I adopted Cadis from the pound. He's a 15 month old german shepherd x rough collie mix. He's Mr.Destructo. After buying new stuffies constantly I decided he only deserves tire and kong chews. Those last a little bit longer, but soon also end up in shreds. Out of the four, besides conquering jaydas housetraining, he was the toughest dog of them all. He bit (albeit playfully) pretty hard, and when you pulled away your hand he would snap. He pulled on the leash very badly, he jumped up and would knock people down. I still get memories of my mum accidently letting him go around my friends child and him jumping on her back and knocking her down.. that was when I first got him at 5 months. He still plays really rough with dogs and people. Well.. he has manners now at 15 months, however he is still very much a puppy, and is full of piss and vinegar. Cadis is training in flyball, and maybe agility.

Jayda
Jayda is a 3 yr old pomeranian. Previously my sisters unsocialized, untrained dog. She barked at everything, she pissed and shat everywhere, she pulled on the leash (although that was easy to control.) she was just in general badly trained.. though she knew sit. All fixed, except she does bark still. She's just a companion dog.

Jackson
I "adopted" Jackson because he was going to the shelter otherwise. He's a german shepherd x hound mix, around 2yrs old. I seriously have no idea why anyone would give up this dog. They obviously worked with him since he is great with obedience (besides recall, sniffing is more fun.) and is the calmest dog ever. He is the king of dogs here, definitely the Alpha male, though he and jayda frequently switch roles between 1st and 2nd. He's just a companion dog.

Isla
Isla is a 5 month old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. She's just a regular puppy. Easier than cadis for sure. She's a very sensitive little gal.. harsh tone of voice is all she needs. I have big plans for her, agility and obedience.. and perhaps hunting.

Tiger is my sweet senior kitty cat.. 18yrs old.
JJ is my rescued scottish fold. When I first saw him at the shelter I had to have him. To bad he couldnt really care less for me.  

Bigot

softfeatherpillow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:40 pm
1 fat cat
1 kitten (a toddler kitten! who gets into everything)
1 bunny (since my mom killed the other one)
tons of fish
3 desert torties! (Land turtles. lol)

Is it possible to own a sea turtle!? I'd really like one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 pm
I have:

wahmbulance 2 cats wahmbulance

mrgreen 4 dogs mrgreen

ninja 9 horses ninja

heart 5 fish heart  

TableTurtle

ScarletFrost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 am
Lots of fish. I made the mistake of getting livebearers, so I have TONS of babies. Anyone want some? My tank is getting a little crowded...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Well I already posted in here once, but I recently got four new pets *squee* in addition to my 2 dogs, 2 fish, and 1 cat.

My newest animal friends:

2 Rats - Female - Named: Tweek and Kenny

2 Fish - Carnival Goldfish - Named: Butters and Spongebob 2 (Spongbob 1 recently went belly up)

Obviously I watch a lot of South Park...  

Wesker Chic

Twizted Child Eve

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:52 am
I will update.

I have: a male gray chinchilla named Nibbler, a male beige chinchilla named Ramble, a male blue budgie named Petey, and a female lutino cockatiel named Sunkist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:19 pm
2 American Bulldogs named Patches (male), and Snowball(female)
6 Kio in our pond (like with a water fall so like man made)
...like a whole bunch of goldfish...
1 Parakeet named G.G.
1 Deer

tokiiho

Dapper Smoker

Lady Alicia Kiss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 am
I HAVE 1 dog And 2 fishes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:21 am
i has....

3 dogs: Licorice, Haley and Dweezle
2 African Dwarf Frogs: Kari and Starr
1 Beta Fish: Buddy
1 Algea Eater: Foxxie
2 Fresh Water Snails: Sheldon and Sheldon Jr.
and the newest additions as of yesterday--
2 Lop Eared Rabbits: Princess and Betty!

(i'm pretty sure i posted here like 2 other times, but the 2nd was an update and so is this ^_^'> fish dont last long at my house... stupid filter....)  

Akari_32

kunthear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:00 pm
1 mutt
1 turtle  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:06 pm
i have a 10 year old male whippet. i have had since he was a puppy. he is my best friend and i have his name (marcel) tattooed on the inside of my right for-arm. weird yush but i owe him much more than that. this amazing creature has saved my life more than once and he is the only reason i am alive to tell this to u now. i am forever in his debt!  

bimbotic lush

Tipsy Sex Symbol

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:45 am
I have two lovely hamsters biggrin

User Image

they are only 4 weeks old, still thinking of names for them.. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:54 am
1 Great Dane (Isis)
2 Huskeys (Bear and Frost)
8 Cats ( Boo-boo, Punkin, Patches, Yoda, Shadow, Boots, Pooter and Fig)
2 Snapping Turtles (no names)
1 Box Turtle (Tots)  

Karasuaki

Ghost of Green Glades

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:53 pm
Currently (it tends to change >.>):

4 dogs
male basenji/beagle mix?
female black lab/rotweiller mix
female Karelian bear dog, Russian laika, or possibly border collie mix?
female black German shepard mix

3rats
female hooded gray
female hooded black
male black

1 bird
female umbrella cockatoo

1 rabbit
female tan Dutch

1 fish
male blue crowntail betta (lives at my dorm)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games