Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:07 pm
It's after dinner now... Roderic, care to join me for coffee and a slice of cake?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:11 pm
I would love to...-smiles a bit and nod- ....As long as you don't plan on invading me again tonight >///<  

Austria-tan

Aniki China

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:12 pm
o////o Erm.... Well, you see, aru.... Maybe you should ask Japan himself? His side of the story is probably much more.... interesting, aru. I'm not a good storyteller, anyway.... >.>;; *obviously avoiding the question*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 pm
@ Swiss Il serait heureuse!

(((And with that pervy wine face needs some beauty rest! )))  

France-niichan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:14 pm
-Frowns and crosses his arms- Yes you are! You can go on for hours about your age and history! So why not this, aren't we old enough yet?

((Goodnight France!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:16 pm
-Sits down at the table and pours him and Austria some filtered coffee. Sets out a small cake.- ...I made it. -He almost muttered, cutting him a piece.- Nothing better for the evening than this.

((G'night France~))  

Germany-tan

Korea-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm
But I wanna hear it from youuuuuuuu~ -fumes-
[ G'night, France! ]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 pm
-He sat down slowly, leaning back agianst the chair as he crossed one leg over the other, hands folding in his lap. The smell of coffee was almost calming as he gave a slight sigh.- Ah...it looks delicious. What kind of cake is it?  

Austria-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:22 pm
((Night France~

And then there were... seven?))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:24 pm
I-It's not that you're not old enough, it's just that.... things between me and Japan have never gone well, aru. Sometimes it's hard to surface those memories, aru... but if you really want to know...

((For clarification, are we talking about the Sino-Japanese War? Or just invasions in general? *resists urge to put "aru" at end of sentence*

'Night, France. *late*))  

Aniki China

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:27 pm
It's German chocolate cake. It's layered chocolate cake filled and topped with a coconut-pecan frosting. I do hope you like chocolate. -He licks a bit of frosting from his finger.-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:27 pm
((Invasions in general.))

We want to know...we want to know what Aniki feels he can tell us. -Shifts and sits properly and holds the fan down in his lap.- Right Korea-tan?  

Hong Kong-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:35 pm
I do and especially with the coffee...the bitterness of it will help with the sweet chocolate. -he smiled and looked to Germany as he licked off some of the frosting- Danke Ludwig...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:40 pm
[ Yup. Invasions in general. >w> ]

-nods at Hong Kong-
Eeeee! I'm so excited! >w<

Korea-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 pm
Sie sind willkommen, Roderic. -He said with a slight smile as he sipped the coffee.-  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games