Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

rave kitty king

5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm
granted...but 3 times a day, a rabid wolverine jumps out and eats the nearest person other than you. you cannot stop or command it

i wish to put my mind directly into the internet ..aka lawnmower man  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 am
Granted. As every phone around the world rings to herald your arrival so simultaneously does every person with a phone answer and put you on hold! your mind is fragmented in to 65 billion pieces and stored in 65 billion digital answer phone machines!

I wish I had a spare battery for my notebook so I could spend longer on line while away from home  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Angelicphrase
Granted instead you never left them and devoted all your time and effort to their furthered research. Day and night you become obsessed until you discover a real magic book and accidentally raise the dead while trying to figure out your Greek Latin. Crap. On the bright side you also find a spell to make cookies for the post apocalypse. (this is only meant to be funny not insulting sorry I don't know much about Wicca please take no offense.)

I wish I had a library of knowledge

(Angelic, I was not offended in the least with that! I wouldn't have said it if I was not prepared for a retort wink *hugs* It was funny though... lol)

Granted, you get access to a bigger, experimental battery for your laptop. The problem comes that now it gets so hot from being used all the time and fried your whole computer! Damn, that's gotta be bad razz

I wish more people would join Rabbit Doubt next round! (pssst, this is a shameful plug for the game... lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm
Your wish is granted, in the next round, we have 100 players... However with so many players we still are not able to find the wolf (who is really you!!!) and it winds up gaining so much weight from eating so many plump bunnies that it (you!!) can't move, so that when you are finally found out, you can't get away from all the spirit bunnies chasing you, and you die from freight rather than hanging or beheading!!!

I too wish we had more players (and Catt gets to be the wolf lol)  

MotherMoo

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Granted, there are 100 bunnies as said and they are all tempting... but, I have gone on a fasting and only take in water. The bunnies become paranoid and start chopping heads off of random bunnies until they've killed almost everyone! Talk about maniacal! lol

I wish for Zeus to come back to the game and HE becomes the wolf... lmao  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Granted he comes back and with a vengeance as the hungry wolf AND the moderator without telling us. He rips through Bunny ville and is never caught in his sadistic little ploy until everyone is fed up at the end of the game and realizes he was toying with us. (I hope he's ok)

I wish I had a tiny purple flying monkey minion to do my bidding. 4laugh  

Angelicphrase

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:40 pm
(He's fine, Angelic)

You get you're purple monkey minion, but it's a teenaged one that doesn't like to do chores or anything that you say when you want it done. When it does, it whines and fusses endlessly until you trade it in on a robot version!

I wish I had a temperpedic mattress!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:44 am
granted, it's every thing you ever hoped for in a mattress, perfect in every way. You managed to get the king sized one and a wonderful new comforter for it. They even throw in the posterpedic pillows with it. All's great with your new mattress and you couldn't be happier about it. However, as you sit down on it enjoying your new prize, the roof promptly caves in, flooding the room with heavy rain and destroying it.
I wish for fallen wish 1st gen wink  

Azure Alexea

Tokishiku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:05 am
granted, but when you get it, it disintegrates into stardust.....u think its beautiful but its a deadly poison n u inhale it, accidentally, and die

i wish for a shadow spirit  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 pm
Granted, Your shadow dies and is replaced with a spirit of a shadow. However all is not as it seams. It cares nothing for you and is interested only in recruiting other shadows for its shadow army and taking over the world! It uses you by influencing your mind and getting you to go to crowded places where it can encounter a greater number of fellow shadows. All this human contact proves fatal to you as you contract a deadly strain of flue and pass it on to every one you come in contact with!
The world is doomed and left to the shadows to rule! May they care for it better than us.

I wish I had Chocobo to ride to work on  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:48 pm
Granted, and here is your new feathered friend only thing he's a little temperamental....and not house trained. And be careful going outside because of course there's no licence for this kind of creature and I'm sure some up and coming scientist would love to dissect him in the pursuit of knowledge. Best to leave for work early when it's dark and hide him in the parking garage. But hey other than the paranoia, mad pecking, and 30 pounds of bird poop have fun. twisted

I wish I had a personal trainer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Granted, but the trainer's methods are militaristic and he eventually gets you killed from dehydration in conditions worse then a prison camp.
I wish I owed the Cincinnati Aquarium  

Azure Alexea

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Granted. but a cow falls on you.

I wish I was a wrestler.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Granted, you wrestle cows for a living and it's your cow that fell on me *sues*
I wish I had more icecream mmmm smile  

Azure Alexea

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm
granted. its made from salmon eyes and frog reproductive organs. EW

I wish alexea would just Surrender to me  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games