Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icybeast

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm
Name: Victor
Sexual Orientation: Gay!!!!!!!
Hobbies: IB Program, painting, nature, listening to music, in overall the enjoy the arts, like playing videos, basically things that I find interesting and fun or that keeps me entertain will do. I love to try new things and
Looking for: Friends,Love
Want to know more about me just pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm
name Shiloh, or Shy for short.
age 19, though I'll be 20 in January. c:
orientation bisexual, with a stronger girl preference.
location somewhere in Canada. c:
searching for friendship, only.
other Well, I suppose I should say a little more about myself. I'm Shiloh. c: I want a kitten since I'm living away from home right now. I was in college for a veterinary technician program, though I'm currently not in school anymore. I'm from Canada, and I love it. I adore the snow. c:
Anyway, I'm bisexual though I have a stronger preference for girls. It takes a really special guy to catch my attention. sweatdrop

the little mouse

reconstructedReality

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 am
NAME: Jenny <-- but that's only a screen name. lol. I'm not too fond of giving away the real one online. Unless, of course, I deem you worthy.
ORIENTATION: Lesbian.
LIKES | DISLIKES: rain. silence. Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini by Rachmaninoff. i have this fixation for the suprasternal notch-- y'know, that little hollow at the base of the neck, sooo sexy. nerds. Jessica Capshaw. 3nodding . Grey's Anatomy. Jennifer Beals. cheese. oh, and girls. wink | too much sun. nosy people. i prefer the word damp to moist (just like Teddy, from GA). and lotsa other stuff i can't remember, i just know i hate them when i don't see them.

p.s. PM me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 am
Name: Vincent, but I go by 'Trey'. A shortened version of my middle name.

Orientation: Bisexual

Hobbies/Likes: Drawing (my art can be found here, if you're interested: http://emo.deviantart.com ), games, music (I never stop listening to it), being unable to sleep, apparently... Guitar. Tattoos and piercings, too. Also, I'm one of those people who will likely like 'darker' things until the day I die; not because it's trendy. I don't care if I'm the last person on earth who likes what I like. I'd rather please myself than worry about pleasing others who would be so shallow as to think I'm still some worthless punk because of how I look. I don't think I'll ever outgrow the rocker look. So long as it's done tastefully.

Dislikes are a downer, but I will say this: don't lie to me. Lying will lead me to distrust you for the entirety of forever. My trust is nearly impossible to win back. I'm a somewhat jaded fellow.

Looking for: Friendship only.

Pets: Three dogs, two horses, two leopard geckos and a girlfriend.

More: Never take me seriously if seriousness is called into question. I'm always joking around on the internet, but I can be serious if need-be. I consider myself a level-headed and a good listener. I'm always willing to be a middleman and a neutral party. It can be difficult to get me to talk for extended periods of time, but I do need more friends on here. As of now, I don't have much tying me to this game, so I come and go quite a bit.  

Vtreyu

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Edward 100

Phenom-Jak

Demonic Sentai

29,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:55 am
Name: Ariel
Orientation: Straight (though I am a bit curious)
Hobbies: Watching WWE and hanging out with my best friend, Bobby (we used to date when he was bi, but he confessed that he was gay 8 months later. I still love him like an older brother)
Fave Game: Devil May Cry 3
Weaknesses: Chocolate and wrestling
Hates: People who judge others because of their sexuality, and seeing any of my friends being sad
Pets: 4 dogs  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am
Wow, so many new people. Welcome, all of you, to the guild and thank you for joining. :]  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

starcommand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm
Hello everyone. : )

I'm Danielle. I'm sixteen, an artist/illustrator, and I'm a lesbian from the sunshine state, FL. I make silly faces and smile too much.

I enjoy playing guitar and ukulele, and attempting to sing along. I have a habit of carrying my sketchbook around with me just about everywhere. I like video games, but I miss the older stuff more than anything. N64 and Playstation one games, you know? Aside from that, I have an internet addiction, to sites like this and tumblr, haha. Pretty girls, their eyes, smiles, curves... that's what makes me weak. Yeah.

I'm also terribly awkward when it comes to introductions. Nice to meet you all, though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 pm
Name: Kayla
Orientation: I like girls
Hobbies: traveling, dancing, Knitting, reading.
Locations: An ugly place called Tulsa, Ok.
Weaknesses: Erin Daniels, Kelly Lynch (as Ivan Aycock), Mary-Louise Parker, and Katie Sketch ;] Oh...and pleasing others. :/
Pets: 2 dogs, 8 cats...prefer dogs. rolleyes  

M z S u c c u b u s

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm
The names Jake
Im currently 15 years of age ^^
Im gay
I like playing guitar, music, and parkour
Im from CANADA!
Dats about me...
;D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 pm
I'm Kelly. Gay. And I love gaming in all its forms. xd
Art and beauty are awesome as well as androgyny.

Hmmm... Not much else I feel like sharing at the moment.  

Amano Yoshi

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

rayray1123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm
im ray umm... im 16 i have a parakeet named jacob and i love him very much i live in bonne terre Missouri theres so many homophobes here burning_eyes umm thats about it ... oh ya im single mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm
welcome, welcome newcommers~ <3  

Tick_FM

floofy booty

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Name: Abe
Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: computer, drawing, reading, etc.
My fav game is....ugh....not that many unless you consider gaia one ^^
Weaknesses: Guys, the dark...o. o;
I dont like getting together with guy, i get all shy and stuff and i stay quiet....and im scared of the dark....o.o;;;
Pets: none

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Hi, I'm Lisa. I'm 15 turning 16. I love photography, playing guitar, video games and cooking/bking. I have 2 cats, Jasper and Mavis who drive me crazy but they're adorable either way. I'm from Vancouver, BC.

I'm so terrible at this but hello!  

proustitute

xXx_irockithpeace_xXx

Witty Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 pm
Name: Toni
Orientation: Bisexual but leaning more to girls.
Hobbies: Volleyball, Swimming, Singing, Watching funny videos, Talking, Video games, Photography
Fave Game: Super Smash Bros Brawl
Weaknesses: Ice Cream and My Cat
Hates: Judging in general, meaningless questions, Procrastinators, Backstabbers, and being talked about behind my back.
Pets: 8 cats and 2 dogs.
Looking for: friendships and a relationship

Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games