Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 am
What can I say! I lived to tell the tale but Il be paying the installments off for that meal for the next ten years! And....., OMG lets not even talk about ice rink!!! gonk

Bellow me has won the county fair jam making contest for three consecutive years in a row but has just realized there strawberry patch has vanished (rather like my rhubarb)
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Oh just look at all my beautiful Blue Ribbons! I make the BEST Strawberry Jam in all of this county! I grow and hand pick all my own berries, right out here in my ... OMG! Where'd my strawberry patch go?!? I know it was right out here! ...

Below me is the first person to live on the moon.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Angelicphrase

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:53 pm
It's a little lonely up there but a great view, no property tax, and I get to jump up in the air and bounce around weeeeee!!! 4laugh

Below me is Hollywood's most wanted cross dressing stunt double  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 pm
They just refuse to leave me alone since the Rocky Horror Picture Show... Not that I'm complaining, mind you redface

The one below me is one of the few that isn't going to give me hell about breaking up with Otia and is actually going to be quite supportive and understand that I'm making a huge sacrifice for her to actually move on in her life as opposed to wasting it here doing nothing with me...

...OR they'll just nod in agreement because they're glad my little spouting moment is over rofl  

Exor Omega

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:30 pm
well i dont know otia but whatever u 2 decide is best good luck

below is a person trying to get other gaians to go polar bear swimming naked
polar bear swim = is waking just before sun comes out to swim after sun as just broken daylight  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:00 am
More specifically while your getting ready for your swim someone else is cutting a hole in the ice. So who wants to go. Come on it's fun. Fine I'll jus got the the South Pole Station in Antarctica and join the 300 Club.

The person below me wants to go with me to Antarctica and be my buddy on my 300 Club run.  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

catt73

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 am
Sure, I can do that... but do you think we're overdressed? lol rofl

The person below me is confused!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm
huh*?
what - did I miss something here?

the person below me is a whale.  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:07 pm
breaks through the ice and sees strange looking creatures but they would look strange to me, i am a blue whale after all, i wonder where the white whale has gone.

the person below me is one off the grey company from the lord of the ring  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:50 pm
No, no; I'm just a regular man in a hood, smoking a pipe in your local tavern. I know nothing special about rings or monsters or the Dark Lord or anything like that... Have you had too much to drink?

The one below me is obcessed with... Come on, something interesting... With... Ancient Ethiopian Rites!  

Exor Omega

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 am
I just can't help myself... It's Zeusy's fault... He was such a fine Ethiopian Bunny!!! I had to find out everything I could!!!

The one below me wants to be the wolf at least once... or one more time!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:45 pm
It's true. I was never the wolf.

Below me is a REAL wolf.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 pm
have to try and get this custome to fit over my wolfie head, be4 any bunny sees me... twisted

the person below me doesn't see me as a wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm
I could never picture you as the wolf rather than the centaur that will wiccanap me into the forest!!

The person below me has an undying desire to label everything in their house!!  

wiccan j

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:36 pm
Well, you see... that way when I have those random blonde moments, I don't forget what I was doing or what something is redface

THe person below me wants to come fishing offshore with me next summer rofl  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games