Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply AM forum
Get to know the Guild! (introduce yourself here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  Artist!
View Results

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:08 pm
that too >.> you forgot mental pains >.>  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:14 pm
pain is a feeling while violence is an action. Pain is when your body is telling you something is going on with you and it needs to be fixed fast. an action is something done from your own motives with no outside force controlling you.
when you say I forgot mental pains, I really didn't, because like you said and what I just said about they are mental PAINS smile  

HappyUpHere

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm
then how about mental abuse ?  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm
Abuse is not a type of violence, its a type of....abuse.  

HappyUpHere

kinky-case

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm
o.o *clueless*  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:23 pm
starting in the middle never helps, its sort of like cheating. perhaps you should go back to where I come in, consider it a checkpoint, a starting point smile he he ^^  

HappyUpHere

Dagger1819
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 pm
kinky-case
o.o *clueless*

Same >>  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:26 pm
there never was a clue smile ^^  

HappyUpHere

Mr pat-pie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:39 pm
abuse is violence O.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm
no, actually. if abuse was violence then what would a drug abuse be?  

HappyUpHere

kinky-case

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:51 pm
she's right abuse isn't violence, thats why they put names infront of them, like drug abuse, sexual abuse, and physical abuse =3 only 1 of those is violent  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm
kinky-case
she's right abuse isn't violence, thats why they put names infront of them, like drug abuse, sexual abuse, and physical abuse =3 only 1 of those is violent

But it CAN be 2  

Dagger1819
Crew

HappyUpHere

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:58 pm
and actually physical abuse could still not be violent smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm
XD  

Dagger1819
Crew

Quixoticcy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Okey, so, I just joined, because I was invited. o,o
About me? I'm a fifteen year old girl almost done with freshman year of highschool. 4laugh
Concerning arts, I'm trying to be involved with theatre, and have been taking the drama elective since sixth grade (the earliest it was available to me). I took a break from real plays/musicals this year, due to other commitments, but I definitely hope to get back involved next year. Other than that, I love to draw/doodle, and would really love to get better at it. ^-^ Oh, and I absolutely love photography. I'd love to find new ways to take interesting photographs. I've been recently thinking how amazing it would be to have a career involving photography, but I don't really know how you go about doing that. My deviantART, for anyone curious, is quixii.deviantart.com. I love constructive criticism - something I don't get enough of.
Outside of arts, I'm also dedicated to gymnastics (I actually just got back from a practice), and I'd love to become a confident singer. ^-^

AM forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games