Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm
"Because the tunnel could give at any moment!" Dahlia began to run towards her motorcycle, pulling on her helmet and revving the engine a bit. She looked around and saw many fighting. Joy.... Shaking her head, she spun around and headed towards the action, drawing a revolver from her sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:37 pm
"go these fools are mine" Christopher hissed feeling very tired he lifted his sword "Go!!!!!" he suddenly screamed  

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:44 pm
"I... I cann't... move..." He started to fall. One of the men helt a crystal emulating light. The closer he got, the more Arcaos started to weaken. Soon, he started to shrink down a few inches.

One man held silver knuckles and charged after Christopher.

Adeodatus slowly drove up by a near by corner. He got out and crept up behind Sonia. He then Chloroformed her, (common kidnaping move) and tied her up again. He threw her in the back and sped off again.

Master! Roho exclaimed feeling his pain. They're killing him! The crystal must not reach him, or be destroyed.! Roho Flew fast to get to arcaos. When he got there he tackled the man with the crystal, but just bounced off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:44 pm
"...He's definitely going to lose his heart... and possibly his throat..." Sonia growled as she stood up. She glanced at the an casually, before snapping her fingers. Shadows sprang up and wrapped around him squeezing him and holding him there. She changed to a wolf and ran off full speed after the car, gaining fast. Die... Die! Die! Die!  

drac54

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 pm
drac54
"...He's definitely going to lose his heart... and possibly his throat..." Sonia growled as she stood up. She glanced at the an casually, before snapping her fingers. Shadows sprang up and wrapped around him squeezing him and holding him there. She changed to a wolf and ran off full speed after the car, gaining fast. Die... Die! Die! Die!

((Woops, I posted just before you... soz.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:49 pm
Dahlia followed Roho and shot down the man holding the crystal. She stopped her motorcycle between the now dead man and Arcaos. Looking down at him from behind her helmet visor, she sped off, grabbing the crystal before she did.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Christopher flew high above them needing time to think after a while he sighed "i guess its time to take one for the team" he said as a chill ran down his spine he then divebombed the man but not before he placed Arcaos in a bubble of darkness "may the Darkness look after you" he whispered to Arcaos this was going to hurt... he then screeched the Seven Deadly Sins in Latin again as the men fell through the ground into the lake of fire, Christopher collasped on the side of the street as the bubble vanished "now go, don't worry about us we'll join you soon" he hissed and just lay there collecting his spend power from the dark side of the moon  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:56 pm
Arcaos sat up, a little dazed. "Son...ia..." He mumbled as ht stood and formed back to his human form. "I... can... only... use... so... much..." He said before colapsing. I'll get him Roho jumped as he flew after the car.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 pm
after a while Christopher got to his feet, no that was an understatement, he jumped to his feet he then pulled Arcaos to his feet "come on boy were wasting daylight" he hissed and handed him what looked like an apple "eat that and you'll be good as new" Christopher said lightly  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Mind boggled, Arcaos did as ordered. It took a while, but he gained his energy. "We must fly..." He said before forming inot a shadow dragon. "I'll get him, you get Sonia out of the back before I blow up the vehicle." He ordered as he flew into the sky.

Adeodatus dorve into a garage and closed the door. He dragged Sonia out and threw her into a freezer. He put chains around it to prevent her from opening it. He then proceeded into a hidden passage and closed it behind him.

Roho was scraping at the door trying to open it. Get here in time! He thought to christopher and Arcaos.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm
"far enough" Christopher said thinking he looks just like my mother before he flew next to him "he stuffed her into a freezer" he remarked lightly as the flew on "but where did he go?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:13 pm
"Just get the lock..." He said turning into a shadow and going along the wall untill he fit into a crevice. "Found it!" He exclaimed as he broke the hidden door down.

Adeodatus planted silver-shooting bombes in place so they couldn't follow him. He then proceeded into cavern with asmall lake and boat. He got in the boat and submerged. Then drove away.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm
"bring me his head" Christopher hissed and away the chains around the freezer  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 pm
Arcaosran down the tunnel. He triggered one of the bombs. Luckily he was in his shadow form, but he was till harmed. He came back up the stairs sluggishly, with shadow blood dripping from him. "He is one smart lemon..." Arcaos said before sitting down and taking out the silver shards. "He has the whol tunnel on a sencor bomb trap."
((Gnight.))  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 pm
Dahlia sat by the water's edge, the crystal in her fingers. This can harm him? Wonder what it is.... She held it up to the moonlight, not seeing anything special about it.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games