Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_20392979

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 pm
I have a question. After a pap smear early this year, a nurse told me to try to tampons to see if it will help but I tried a few different brands and types and I can't seem to get them all the way in. Any advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Perfect Stranger 3-0
Rei Uchikino
Scubas_girl

If the test is negative we are stopping until I go on birth control. And even then we are using a condom every time.
I hope im not too, but only because of finance reasons. I hate abortion...

That's good.
You have to be responsible and use a condom every time. With or with out birth control. But if you were using a condom and it broke, well, the fault is on the condom company.

Not really.

There are some other factors that interfere in the failure of a condom:

_Misplacement-if a condom is not correctly in place, it can slip or leak some milk
_Storage-if a condom is not stored properly (in a humid place, or a place that's too hot), it weakens the latex.
_Wrong size-condoms have to fit perfectly. Too loose or too tight? it will fall out of place.
_Expired condoms-the main reason why condoms break.

If condoms are used properly (ALL THE TIME DURING SEX), they can be up to 100% percent effective.

I think if you're having rough sex it's prone to break too, right?

NO.

You're wet (even if is just a little wet) down there, right? No matter how rough the sex is. Plus, all condoms are put to very tough testing before packing.

If it breaks, is because is either expired or damaged (either by prolonged heat exposure, or when you opened it, your nails or teeth torn the condom without knowing it but this situation is pretty rare).

If it's a**l, it will break if; non water or silicone based lubricant is used (like an oil based lubricant) or there's isn't enough lubrication.

Other than that, is pretty weird that a condom fails. Those Pro Life liars have told tons of lies regarding condoms. 31% of failure? That's a lie!

I'm sorry but I find that to be stereo typical and offensive. I'm pro-life and I never lied to anyone, in fact I like looking into medical facts (I'm interested in the medical field).

And no, we aren't against sex either, in fact many of us like it and we're not all religious (I'm agnostic).  

User_20392979

Gallery Of Suicide

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 pm
I've a question that's quite... embarrassing. Buuut, what is the outside of a v****a supposed to feel like?
.-.
Because I'm 17, and I have never had any sexual contact, barely even kissing, and.. mine feels like it's.. irregular?
D;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 pm
Gallery Of Suicide
I've a question that's quite... embarrassing. Buuut, what is the outside of a v****a supposed to feel like?
.-.
Because I'm 17, and I have never had any sexual contact, barely even kissing, and.. mine feels like it's.. irregular?
D;

I wouldn't say irregular as everyone's body is different. If you are concerned, you can talk to your doctor. You're almost at the age where they start doing pap smears (usually at age 18 or when sexually active or no the pill).  

User_20392979

Gallery Of Suicide

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm
Bitter_Medicine
Gallery Of Suicide
.-.
D;

I wouldn't say irregular as everyone's body is different. If you are concerned, you can talk to your doctor. You're almost at the age where they start doing pap smears (usually at age 18 or when sexually active or no the pill).
No, like, the way it feels and looks. And, I don't have the nerve to go to the doctor, I'm afraid of them when they have to go down there. A bit of a phobia of mine, whether they be man or woman, but more so man.
;w;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 am
I dont know where to post this q but thought this would be a good place to post it. Im kinda embaresed to ask this.... But my bf want me to do a sexy dance for him and i dont know what to do... any ideas?  

LibraryFairy11

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 pm
LibraryFairy11
I dont know where to post this q but thought this would be a good place to post it. Im kinda embaresed to ask this.... But my bf want me to do a sexy dance for him and i dont know what to do... any ideas?

Like a little burlesque/striptease?

You can have him sit in a chair and you can do a little striptease for him.

Put on some sultry music. I like dancing/ stripping to Holly Valance songs because they're so sensual and seductive.

Get the atmosphere just right. Maybe light a few scented candles?

Guys LOVE eye contact, so stare deeply into his eyes as you're carressing and playing with your body.

Take everything nice and slow. Stroke your body, feel yourself and savor your skin and make him shiver as you move hypnotically with the music.

Or some good R&B works too.

I wish I knew how to explain this better or show you..

Get your boyfriend involved too. Touch him, use the chair as an accessory to your performance. Undulate your body and relax.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 pm
Gallery Of Suicide
Bitter_Medicine
Gallery Of Suicide
.-.
D;

No, like, the way it feels and looks. And, I don't have the nerve to go to the doctor, I'm afraid of them when they have to go down there. A bit of a phobia of mine, whether they be man or woman, but more so man.
;w;

You should familiarize yourself with your body and explore it more often.

Like Bitter_Medicine says, everybody's body is different. Especially in appearance. Every woman's v****a is pretty much structured the same, but the color, externally varies, depending on your nationality/ skin tone, etc.

If you're concerned or unsure, it would be best to see a professional about it. You can try requesting a female doctor if you feel more comfortable with that.

It'll be uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it..

Jenitorturer

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm
Jenitorturer
LibraryFairy11

Like a little burlesque/striptease?

You can have him sit in a chair and you can do a little striptease for him.

Put on some sultry music. I like dancing/ stripping to Holly Valance songs because they're so sensual and seductive.

Get the atmosphere just right. Maybe light a few scented candles?

Guys LOVE eye contact, so stare deeply into his eyes as you're carressing and playing with your body.

Take everything nice and slow. Stroke your body, feel yourself and savor your skin and make him shiver as you move hypnotically with the music.

Or some good R&B works too.

I wish I knew how to explain this better or show you..

Get your boyfriend involved too. Touch him, use the chair as an accessory to your performance. Undulate your body and relax.

Thanks it gives an idea  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm
this thread is surprising helpful. O.O
what exactly is a "blow job?"  

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Jenitorturer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 am
Why isn't this thread stickied? sad

Anyways..

Lily,

A b*****b is a slang term for oral sex, usually used to describe giving oral sex to a guy.

I also have a personal question to ask someone regarding symptoms if somebody can PM me? Thanks. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:34 pm
[~+~]

Done. =P

@Jenitorturer: Symptoms of what? D:
If it's anything serious, i would say definitely go to the doctor, as none of us here can really diagnose you. heart

User Image

Empty Spiral

Cheondumb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:02 pm
2 questions: is it supposed to be better or different when a girl has sex while on her period? -AND- what is a hymen, how does it break the first time?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm
1 more question-- i am a teenage girl and i have already gone through puberty, but i have frequent dreams about masturbation but i dont really do that cuz im not that into it. i am a virgin but i keep having these feelings and i was wondering if this is normal rolleyes  

Cheondumb

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm
This question is kinda off-topic.. but kinda not. :L
Anyway... so I'm 14 years old and obviously a virgin. I've discovered masturbating and have actually become addicted to it. But I made a promise with my friends and family that I would remain a virgin until marriage. But I've been really anxious to have sex. I fantasize about it alot and really want it.
But I don't want to break my promise. Is there anything I can do...? Please help me!

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff