Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm
"I not pi and she is run down hill."ten sand soldier kill john sqaud and going atfer john.real pi came out of sand and say "u miss and ice r u ok." ice say"no he shot my leg mom."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:45 pm
john saw his squad mate killed as he pulled out two katana,s and cut every sand solider head off and keep running after pi as his eye,s were bloodshot PI YOUR DEAD!  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:50 pm
ice say "mom here" throw her sword to her mom.pi block john attack and say" i got sent to attack a girl but u kill y target."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 pm
john,s katana,s broke pi,s sword into pice,s as his eye,s had rage in them anger hatered.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:58 pm
roll to dodge john attack and grab ice to run for it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm
as airunit,s stop ice and pi you have no were to run as more unit,s of unsc unit surround ice and pi john,s commander stab john in the leg .  

mg_jan_templar

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:22 pm
Bruce's flagship rocks as it's shields take direct hits from John's command ship. "Sound the alarm, battlestations," Bruce ordered.
"I'm guessing we're in," Admiral Carm assumed.
"Correct," Bruce answered and continued giving orders, "Hard to port, fire the sub-path-cannon at the enemy fleet on my mark."
The ship turned to the left, charging a bow cannon, as it turned. "We're ready to fire, sir," the weapons master confirmed.
"Fire at will!" Bruce ordered.
A loud exterior alarm sounded just as the bow cannon fired, disintegrating John's commande ship, entirely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:25 pm
pi say" u can take me but dont hurt my child and leave her alone." ice say"but mom i cant lose u again" and ice start to cry.  

lily of rose

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:31 pm
john took his helmet off and the watch battel in the sky as adrmial fure heavy flagship damage bruce,s flagship as john took the sword out of his leg and shot his commander and got in a damage unsc mid class warship as he and some unsc navy personal made the new nation the isa ok let,s go as the mid class warship open fired one the unsc warships, john,s new warship fleet open fired on the unsc warship,s *commander bruce this is vice adrmial john im sorry for attacking you the unsc all most killed me so im in your command*  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm
"Apology accepted," Bruce answered, "but I'm not a commander. I'm the grand admiral of the Vigilante Army. What are your current goals in this war?"  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm
ice body make a bad sandstorm damage and protect john commander and pi pull out first aid kit and save his life.pi say "it is me he save our life."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 am
sir this warship is at 90% we have to keep figthing tell grand admiral bruce we need support john said yes sir as john,s 1lt ran to his post as he send out a destress call *grand admiral bruce this is 1lt drake im john,s second in command of the midway isa warship we need support our ship is at 90% we lost both of our cannon,s.*  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:58 am
pi radio call in and fire the cannon at warship and hit they life support. Pi second army is helghast armys is came out the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:13 pm
burce this is vice admiral john can get rid of those helgast warships *sir 28% all shield max power *burce one more hit to my warship and its going to blow .  

mg_jan_templar

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:27 pm
"Take out the enemy ships," Bruce ordered, "Send for reinforcements."
"Incoming jet bikes!" yelled a soldier.
"Launch fighters," Bruce ordered, "Prepare my F-16."
"Right away, sir!" answered several soldiers at once.
Several Helghast attack ships explode, along with several jet bikes as fighters and gunships leave the launch bays in the flagship.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games