Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 am
Sophia watched as Jin turned red and began shaking as he talked to her. She moved her hair slightly but then he made eye contact and began to shake worse and had to lay down. Sophia covered her eyes back up and wen over to Jin, standing a few feet away.
"Oh Mr. Jin are you ok?" She asked in her soft concerned voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am
*sits down to take out the scrabble board but suddenly jin falls on her lap shaking nervously and picks him up* soooo... this is jin...

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm
"Oh...I'm not playing. I'm not much of scrabble person."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 pm
"neither am i"  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm
"Jin has a crushy poo!" Yuki sings again, making Mr. bunny dance. "So...how about twister? that's always fun,"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 pm
Sophia looks back over at Yuki from where she stood.
"I'll play twister but I'll have to change out of the school uniform dress first." She replied softly, Yuki could barely hear her.

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 pm
Oh, I'm sorry Miss, I didn't mean to lay down on your lap. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Jin. Oh.....and Miss Sophia.....I'm.....I'm......................I'm............................................okay. I -j-j-j-just n-n-need a m-m-min-nute, that's all......::looks at her and feels terrible for making her worry and having to come all the way over here. I slowly sit up and try to smile at her to comfort her. As I smile, my face is redder than a magic fireball:: I think....I'm okay Miss Sophia. ::Quickly changes the subject:: Um, I could go for a game of Twister. I was voted "Most likely to become a flexible magician who spwans fluffy animals in public places" in middle school, so I should be able to play without breaking any bones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 pm
Sophia looked over at Jin unconvinced. She walks over to him and gently places the back of her hand onto his forehead.
"But you're beat red Jin. Are ou feeling sick?"She asked unconvinced and she gave him light smile when he said whet he did about Twister.
"I guess you are pretty flexible."She said unaware of the way it actually sounded as she smiled.

Psychotic Disarray

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 am
"Twister? I wanna play! Mi-chan, you play too!"
"I-Izumi...! I don't...sigh. Fine, I'll play..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 am
oh *smiles* YUR jin.. sorry about that.. yes twister sounds delightful.

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Maxkyun_fangirl_01018

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:09 am
Suddenly, Yuuki says "Anyone know how to play rpg?"oops.. shoulda keep my mouth shut.Way to go Yuuki..If only oneesan wuz here...she'd know wat 2 do... When suddenly the door opens.Yuuki's sister Yuuri comes in looking 4 Yuuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 am
Yuki looked over at Yuuki. "Wouldn't that be the same as cosplay? Ask Tamaki about it. I'm sure he'd be estatic about it."

(Now if only he got on the dang computer and typed a couple scentences -_-)  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:47 pm
"So...when are we gonna play?"

((OOC: It is kind of boring with the Tamaki-senpai not here. They said he'd be back on the weekend...-__-))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:59 pm
-looks at board- "i'll pass i'm not that flexible"  

Cherish_Bloodrose

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 pm
::Tries his best to look as healthy and normal as possible, smiling at her lightly and trying to stop the shaking:: No, no M-M-M-Miss Soph-ph-phia, I....I.....I'm ok. It's just.....uh......kinda hot in here, that's all........::Quickly stands up and changes the subject:: Umm, so.....how about that Twister? And for the record, where on Earth has Tamaki-Sempai disappeared to? Perhaps someone should step in and fill his place until he returns??? I wouldn't mind. I always enjoy the company of a beautiful young lady! ::As he finishes that sentence, an image of Miss Sophia in a very......*ahem* pose pops into his mind, and not knowing why this is happening, I turn the brightest shade of red a flexible, animal-spawning high school magician with culinary skills and who is a DDR master possibly can. My entire body locks up and freezes. I try to move so Miss Sophia doesn't worry about me, but my body won't listen to me. I close my eyes and suddenly a fantasy world, pink and sparkly with roses everywhere appears before me. I am wisped away to a faraway land where Sophia and I are on a beach wearing *Ahem* things. I feel like I'm in heaven, but reality snaps back into me as Yuki throws a bunny at me:: Ouch! What was that for??? Anyway, umm.....Twister, right!  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games