Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:53 am
Sage watched Strife and Blaze teleport away and Leon start to extremlly angry. She ran over to him. "Leon, calm down."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:33 am
Leon looked at Sage as he heard her voice, he grunted at her in response. For a few moments it looked like he was ready to attack sage but he managed to hold back the anger a slowly calm himself down. His eyes flickered between red and blue as he fought his demon side for control again, his eyes finished flickering and even though he couldn't see them himself he could feel something was diffrent. One eye had stayed red while the other had faded back to blue, he looked away from Sage. "I'm sorry I got you involved in this." He said to her as he looked over to Reed. "Is he ok?"

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 am
Sage nodded "I think he 's just tired from using so much energy. You don't have to be sorry, I came up to you in the forest remember?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am
"Tired... something like that," Reed stood back up, canceling all spells that he was maintaining to reduce the strain. "Anyways, what was that all about?" Reed summoned his motorbike and it popped out of the black portal. "We should probably head to a more crowded area in case the vampire twins are going to try to attack us again, I doubt they'd attack with so many people watching."  

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 am
"Hmmm, Well in that case, thank you for coming to help." He said giving Sage a breif but warm smile then looking back over to Reed who seemed to be hovering just above the floor rather than laying on it. "So, where are we going? I mean after Reed has rested." He asked Sage still eyeing the boy curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 am
Sage shrugged. "Anywhere but here would be fine with me at this point, preffably somewhere that has band-aids, my head is still bleeding somewhat."  

Athena_68

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:32 am
Reed's motorcycle hummed and Reed took off and headed back to town

((Gtg to work, be back in a few hours))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:49 pm
Leon watched the magus hop onto his motorcycle and speed off, then looked at Sage. "Come on, I'll fly you back to town." He said holding out a hand for her to take. "It'll be quicker then walking, right?" He continued.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:54 pm
"Sure." Sage said as she took his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Leon pull Sage slightly closer and wrapped his arm round her lower back. "Aright, Hold on." He said with a grin across his face, his huge wings flapped a few times and they slowly started to lift up from the ground. "Don't worry I don't do aerobatics with passengers." He reassured her as he started to flap harder moving the two of them forward, they picked up some speed and were on their way.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:10 pm
"Good, because it would be very scary for me if you did." Sage said nervously. "The view is really cool from up here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:41 pm
Leon smiled as Sage mentioned how cool the view was, they flew over the forest. The lake that him and Kae had been sat at earlier passed beneath them and Leon continued to flap his wings lightly. "So you like the veiw from up here, huh? There's nothing quite like flying over a city at night." He said still smiling to himself, he was enjoying having a passenger with him again.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Sage smiled back at him. "Now I know what Kae sees."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm
They finally passed the forest and were back at the town, flying high as not to be spotted by people who may have just happened to glance upwards. "So which of these buildings do we land on?" He asked looking around.

Nutrino Starwind

Athena_68

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Sage looked down at the town trying to find her hotel. "Uh...Over there." She said and pointed to a tall beige building.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games