Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 am
"I like black and semi-lose fitting clothes" Tsukasa said. "Nothing to fancy"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:15 am
good, most of the time unless youre trying to make everyone really impressed or you have a big ego, simplicity is beuty and black is always a pretty color no matter where you go. I can show you several stores that might sell black clothing that wont go over board on the fancy side.  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:19 am
"why don't we try this store?" Tsukasa said, pointing at a store that had what looked like some greecian style dresses in the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 am
"Well you girls do that, i believe i saw a clothing store with more...... masculine tastes in mind" dayhtarin laughed and went to off to go get a couple new outfits himself  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:28 am
MIka accompanied tsukasa into the dress store. "So what are you looking for exactly?"she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 am
johnny was in a little shop tucked away in a corner of town, it didnt sell your normal everyday clothes, johnny was looking at straight jackets, althe will whispering to himself
"there coming to take me away ha ha, there coming to take me away hoho hehe haha" he spotted tsukasa and mika head into a dress shop and daytharin was waiting outside for them to finish, johnny tossed some gold coins at the shop keeper
"keep the change" he said grabing the jacket and headed over to daytharin, he came to a crowded street, lookin around he said
"now where did he go"  

cliche psycho

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:06 am
Ren spun around looking at everything. It was all so different than she was used to. So many people. Her hands began to shake a little, she wasn't used to seeing so many others. She followed Tsukasa and Mika into the dress store. She began to look at some of the dresses.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 am
(you guys say so much stuff when i'm gone, i'm getting left behind. I've been in Tsukasa's room the whole time sweatdrop )
Kiki took a cup of tea and sipped it slowing. She watched Mika and Ren try and get the book in the cage. When the book bit Ren Kiki immediatly reached for her medical kit to help Ren. Then she relized it wouldn't be needed since Ren's hand was already healing. Mika and Ren started to leave, but then Daytharin appeared and teleported them somewhere. Kiki sat in Tsukasa's dorm alone. "what about me?" she asked the air. she put the tea down and decided to clean up the teaset for Tsukasa, but Kiki didn't know where to put it. So she made it look neat and placed it on a table that wasn't covered in books. she looked back at the navy blue book with the white symbol. She knew Crystal would know what it was but she didn't want to borrow it without Tsukasa's knowledge. she put it down and, as she was about to leave, she realized that the girl who passed(sharon) was still lying on the bed. Kiki decided to wait in case the girl woke up. she didn't want her to wake up alone. So Kiki sat in a chair, pulled a book out of her bag and read while she waited.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 am
(Yay! at least someone waited for me....)
Sharon woke up with a start. She found herself in a big room filled with books of all sorts. "Where am- oh I forgot I came here looking for help. ugh what am I saying? Nobody's-" Sharon stopped muttering to herself.
She saw a girl in the room reading a book.
"Um excuse me. Where am I? I just arrived a day ago and I'm completly lost. I don't remember a lot of what happened the last time I was awake... All I know is that I had to get away from something." Sharon started. What was it?! What was I trying to get away from?! she thought.
Then she got it and her body was filled with dread.
"I know it! I had to get away from the dark. He put a spell over the schools fly abilities. I can't get out by flying. I can't get away at all. Not until he is destroyed. I need to defeat him. Or something bad will happen.
uh sorry to put this all on you. I probably look like a crazy witch. Don't I? Well, I'm Sharon. What's your name?" Sharon huffed out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 am
User Image(BTW, I look like this, in case someone forgot or doesn't know)
Kiki looked up. "my name's Kiki" she told her. "and about that guy you mentioned, was that Hiro? 'cuz if it was he's already been destroyed. there was a fight down by the music room and everything. It was so cool." Kiki out her book back in her bag and wondered if the girl had any physical damage. "Are you hurt at all?" Kiki asked her.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am
"Well it's nice to meet you. I'm not sure if that's where I sensed any dark power. Well at least I can save my energy now.
Um I don't hurt anymore. Whatever you did really helped me though. Thanks a lot." Sharon smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am
"Just a black dress, maybe made of silk?" Tsukasa told the girl. "I wonder what kiki is doing? Do you think I should bring her back something?" She also asked them. She had never had friends before, or done something as normal as shopping, so she wasn't sure what to do.  

Lady Eevee

arslflargax

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:37 am
Name: Lynn Nicholeas
Pic: http://media.photobucket.com/image/vampire anime girls/Renjiro_Chiyo/Anime/anime_vampire.jpg
Personality: kind most of the time, but if angered can be very cruel, prefers the blood of the depressed and suffering (i am a vampire)
bio: Parents were murdered when she was 4, has been living on her own since, she belongs to no clan, coven, etc.
power/ immortal creature: A crossbread of a mortal vampire and an immortal vampire, this has given her unique powers like the ability to live in sun and come in contact with water, of course crosses still burn to the touch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am
johnny made his way through the crowd still singing to himself
"...to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time..."
he wandered into a small shop that sells potions. He started to browse the shelfs
'love potion' 'truth potion' 'bottled mist' 'trapped voice' he stepped into a area marked 'over 18 ONLY!' and read the labels
'revenge potion' 'death potion' 'mind control potion'
"this has gotta be illegal" he said to himself  

cliche psycho

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am
"Actually, Mika was the one who healed you. I'm not that good at spells. just the other day I lit my tail on fire trying to do a fire spell." Kiki blushed a little remembering the embarrassing moment. "My friend Crystal is really good at spells though. I'm trying to get her to tutor me."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games