Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm
Lunar looked down at the pond, which was glowing red  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm
Dark was up in a tree, he could see Scanda and Lunar below but he paid them no mind as he focused on the lake. With so many spirits and souls trapped on the castle grounds and in the Black Forest, it was hard to find a spot where the noises didn't intrude inside his head.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 pm
*what felt like a strong slam against the wall knocked dark out of the tree. standing next to him and looking down at him skeptically was June. her black hair was moving slgihtly at the storm's wind, at some points covering her face completely. she smiled, her eyes turning a deeper purple*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 pm
Scanda sensed peoples pressence and knew just what to do as he picked up a smooth stone and spinned it on his handand overloaded it with darkness and skimmed it across the lake and suddenly more lightning came and lots of it and loads of rain "Leave now"he said to the people around him as he waited for them to move.

Time to go Super.
User Image  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm
Lunar stood up and put some daisys inside the lake when the boy didnt notice.
"There." She thought as she walked into the Black Forest.
Lunar walked in as her real white wolf form, the daisys she put in makes no more rain and thunder.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Scanda saw the girl put in some daisys and walk away and saw the rain and thunder stop "Foolish Girl"he said as he got out another two stones overloaded with darkness and chucked them in as the rain and thunder continued from what it was last time and continued to try and be at peace until the person in the tree left "You might aswell go with the girl unless you want to be injured just before the big ball"Scanda said not facing the person or turning he just stared at the ground.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Lunar walked out of the Black Forest. She picked some fresh berries on the way ^.^ She ate some of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:10 pm
With his thoughts miles aways, he was taken by surprised when something hit the tree causing him to fall out and land on his back. Dark laid on the ground, as he looked up to see a girl looming over him, with midnight purple eyes. "well hello there darling, and what is your name?" he gave her a charming smile, still not bothering to get up, Dark waited for her to respond.  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 pm
*june blushed.*
"im june. and you?"
*june holds out her hand to help you up*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 pm
Lunar changed back into her white wolf girl form.
She walked towards the building, entered and went into her room  

XStarlight_DustX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:40 pm
Dark stood up with June's help, not that he needed it. "ahh...so the mystery one with raven black hair is named June, how cute. You may call me Dark my lady, " he bowed deeply while taking her hand to lay a smooth kiss and gave it back to her. " I have to say I'm a bit surprised that such a tiny thing like yourself could have knock me out of that old oak tree."

Dark ignored Scanda threat, the kid seriously didn't know who he was dealing with, as long as June stayed close to him, no harm would befall her or Lunar for that matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:54 pm
*june's face was completely red.*
....i....i...
*june was shocked. it was a long time since anyone ever spoke to her like that.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:01 pm
Dark watched as her face became an interesting shade of red, "well no need to become so shy, you are a lady so I'm merely treating you like one, now tell me dear one what has brought you to the Castle of Neteru on a night such as this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:04 pm
*june put her hand on her cheek then turned away. looking at the castle, she recomposed herself and faced him again*
...curiosity.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 pm
Dark started to dust himself off, and moved to the side of her. "well you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat........though it also says that satisfaction brought him back," with his eyes growing darker with every word he said," So I guess my new question is, what are you looking to satisfy you?", Dark thought on what had just came out of his mouth, knowing how inappropriate it could be taken and how wrong, especially if she was underage, Dark gave her a boyish grin and laughed out loud, " what I mean is what are you so curious about"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games