Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
High School Role-Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:32 am
[we need to continue the RP]  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm
(( right ))

Phiara felt like walking over and kicking Da-ku's body, just to be sure she had finished him off. But she could sense the book's darkness creeping around it, forming some sort of barrier. She looked around at the others. "Everyone okay?"  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Myraku completely freaked out.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? DA-KU JUST EXPLODED!!!!!!!!" she shouted, trying to wrap her head around the whole thing. She had started to like Da-Ku, until he went completely evil on everyone and attacked them, and then exploded. Why had she come to this school? It wasn't on the map, the brochure had been sent by an unknown sender....... it just screamed "suspicious", but she hadn't been paying attention, had she? She had to start paying attention.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:56 pm
Phiara just looked at her, her eyes shining with a new intensity and determination. "Yes." She said, glancing down at him as the dark mist continued to wrap around him. "And he nearly killed us. Right now, we need someone to get that book away from him. But we need someone who won't turn evil when they touch it like he did..." Phiara turned to face Benny. "You look like you're up for it."  

Claivern

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:35 pm
"Or me" his voice was disembodied but he felt his own presence.... The shaodws around the corpse broke and split, a bright orange light burst out and he arose in aburning flame, one wing of pure fire spread from his back magestically  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 pm
Onyx stared intently at Da-ku's new appearence.
"You're on....fire?" She said
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 pm
"I'm going through the elements!" Da-ku smiled "But 'm not evil ths time, honest"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:30 pm
"I now have.. More power than I thought possible.. I'm sure I can do something.."

"That remains to be seen Da-Ku!" Benny said promptly and approached the others..

"Of course I'm still clueless to most of the recent events, here anyway.. and I'm pretty sure no one knows why this happened, so maybe we should analyse this..?"

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Myraku had a complete brain lock. Da-Ku had just reappeared like the freakin' Phoenix. What the hell was going on? She sighed, leaning against a wall. She slid down the wall until she sat against it, her eyelids heavy.
"Well, I'm exhausted and completely clueless. Anyone else?" she asked sarcastically.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:08 pm
"Yeah, I agree with Benny," Phiara said, balling her hands into fists again. "I can't trust you yet, Da-ku."  

Claivern

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:40 am
"Myraku.." Benny said sounding a lil sad, then went up to her, crouched down, and petted her head.. "Don't worry.. We'll get through this in one piece, and that's a promise!" He said with a slight grin, before turning back to Da-Ku and Phiara..

"Well now, isn't this interesting? ..I believe all this started because James here wouldn't relinquish that damn book, it somehow consumed him. Heck for all we know he could still be under possession if that's how it is!" Benny put his hand to his chin, thinking..

"But of course, there is another way to look at it.. Perhaps, he just went mad with power?"

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:12 pm
"I'm not suprsed you don't trust me, to be fair I don't trust any of you, so were on even ground"  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm
Myraku cringed slightly when Benny patted her head out of instinct, but calmed down a bit and sighed, running a hand through her hair. While the others talked, she took the camera around her neck and began swimming through the memories of just a few hours ago, back when everything was right with the world, and they were all just perfect strangers becoming friends. What had gone wrong? Everything just went awry because of a stupid book? She sighed again.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm
"So it does," Phiara said, looking Da-ku in the eyes, trying to figure out what he was thinking.  

Claivern

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:58 am
"Da-Ku.. Care to explain WTF has been going on from your perspective?" >_>  
Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]