Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 pm
Dark fire i wanna apoligize! Ace said hes sry to!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:15 pm
*Runs down the aisle quickly, books are flying across the bookshelves trying to attack him* *trying to speak to Scarlet: uhh i got a problem here...*  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:19 pm
why are u sorry for it them that they should say sorry it not the same if someone else says it and your probly wondering how i can read minds i have my father to thank for that  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Scarelt heard Zenjin and replyed: "Ok i'll be right there." After that she saw that the werewolf understood that i meant buisness. He apologized and i cast him away. She then teleported to Zenjin's location and created a barrier around them. She then saw that the things that were flinging the books were invisible pixies. Scarlet rose her hand and they became visible, as they did they stopped and froze. "How many time do i have to tell you guys that this school is off limits! Go back to your land or im going to have to exterminate you!" As she yelled that threat they all flew off and went back. "Ok now lets what other creatures are hidding in here." Scarlet said as she turned to Zenjin. "You ok?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:25 pm
*saw the pixies leave* yea im ok...i just didnt think i would be attacked by pixies *kinda laughs*  
Your father can read minds that cool. But i dont think we should stay out here im going back into that room to help them ill find away in. If ur coming grab onto me because im teloporting to the door closet to the library.  

satanicskull123

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ace then suddenly stopped walking. He felt someone or somthing was following him. He turned around to check if anyone was there. "Whoever's there come out!" Ace called out. He then saw a huge troll with his club on his left hand. Ace backed up to be cautious. Scarlet: Uhmmm what do you want me to do with a troll?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 pm
no my father can't read minds he put a cure on me to read minds and mother isn't a witch and u can't get through the door or any closet the sarlet girl put a spell on it i can get rid of it but the spell also block then in  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:32 pm
ill figure a way in now are u coming or not.

p.s:ill be back on in 15 minutes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 pm
"Yeah pixies are devilish little things sometimes." Scarlet laughed but heard Ace and said to her self. damn it not trolls again. She grabbed Zenjins arm and they teleported to Ace's location. She walked up to the troll and sighed, "Didn't you hear from your leader that this school is off limits? Anyways please leave now or im going to have to make you." Scarlet waited for the troll to reply, but instead he swung his club down at all of them. Scarlet had her hands up and the shield she put up protected them. "Well then i guess thats how you want it." Scarlet swished her wrist and the troll was flug toward the wall and she stopped him from crashing into anything and left him levitating. "Now are you going to leave?" Scarlet asked no very serious. The troll nodded and she let him down and he left. Scarlet then turned to Ace and Zenjin "Ok our job here is done, thanks for your help. Lets go back now, i have to get things prepared for the ball."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm
(( ok))

no need to i got up and walk to the library door i put my hand up i knew me beiing so mad i could left the spell and my hand turn red and the door swung open knock the troll were ace was the troll slam into a wall i have no i idea why i helping u guys  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:39 pm
Ace sighed with relief. "And the festival?" He asked  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 pm
huh...a troll....anyways when is the ball exactly?...so i know how much time i have to prepare...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:43 pm
((ummm i already got rid of the troll sweatdrop )) ((Well i guess we are having a festival tomarrow so woo lol))
"Oh my god i almost forgot about the festival! Ah it's tomarrow damn it i gotta get everthing ready." Scarlet ran out the door before yelling out "The ball in on the 11th of this month!" Scarlet ran up to her office and slammed the door pacing around the room wondering what she would do.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm
He looked at Darkfire once the door opened. Seeing as they were finished he went up to Darkfire and asked, "Hey did you get my message? Just in case you didn't.. I apologize for freaking out back there. I didn't know you guys would show up here. So no hard feelings?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games