Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:09 pm
(( really? yayz! yayz! yayz! ))

"I know he could...but I'm in no condition to make the dicisions of who comes or who goes...I want to see Daniel come with us...but if everyone else doesn't...then I have no strength to say no back..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:23 pm
Blanche looked at her. "Well, it depends. If he weighs a lot, I don't know if he could.." She said. 'But if he did come..' she murmured.
((Pieces have you decided yet on whether or not Collin's bad?)  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm
((he seems that way but he's really not, i'm throwing in a new experiment. experiment alpha))

Collin nodds, "He could help tremendously."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm
"And who knows? Maybe he's lighter than he looks?"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 pm
Blanche nodded a bit. "We'll see... I'm sorry. I just have a really hard time trusting people.. And technology.. Everything, really." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Icarus nodded slightly and tried to sit up, wincing slightly. "Well, that's a give in. We all don't like things like that, but maybe he's some kind of...um...you know."  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Collin nods, "Should i go get him?"
((is tht okay w u guys?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm
(( it's fine with me if it's fine with you ))

Icarus nodded. "Yeah, might be a good idea to try and talk to him."  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 pm
Blanche nodded. She turned to Tomoyo, who had one leg out the window. "Where are you going now?" She smiled at her, fangs showing. "Exercise. It's really pretty." "Well... Be back." She rolled her eyes. "Yes, mom." She jumped out the window, turning into a wolf and starting to run.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:34 pm
((mkays))

Collin nods and walks off to go get him  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm
Icarus lays back down with a sigh.

Daniel sits beside his desk in his room, absentmindedly playing with some of the wires in his forearm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:03 pm
Tomoyo ran. And ran. She felt so free, loving how it felt. But then she stopped, her ears perked a bit. Someone was there. Letting out a low growl, she crouched down a bit, preparing to jump. Dawn came out from behind, smiling widely as she grabbed her by the hind legs. She yelped, Dawn laughing a bit. Her ears and tail weren't hidden behind clothes anymore. She shook her head. "It's almost too easy." She said. She reached in her pocket and took out a collar and tried to strap it on her, but Tomoyo bit her hand, hard. Dawn growled and let go, and Tomoyo ran back to the cabin, swerving so fast she lost her. She jumped in the window, breathing heavily as she turned human. "S-she's in the forest, hide.." She said hurriedly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Collin walks into daniels room and freezes when he hears the commotion  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:37 pm
Icarus sits up painfully and tries to stand as fast as she could go. "We gotta get out of here. Collin! Daniel! Come on!"

Daniel snapped himself out of his tiny trance and grabbed a box from his desk, standing up quickly.  

CalypsoNakamura

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 pm
Collin rushes out and scoops icarus up  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games