Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"What am i avoiding? I'm drinking, aren't i?" Hana said, taking an actual drink of the wine.

"There ya go, you relaxing yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Either these people liked to run around like headless chickens or they were just crazy. He watched Soli blast his door down and sighed, oh well, he could do without a door for awhile. He crouched down and tilted his head to the left, one of his dog-like ears were down and the other was perked up, his tail wagging about.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image
Hana finished the glass of wine. "I think it takes more than one glass I think." She told brago.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Caldwell laughs for a moment while the door is broken, then vanishes one final time. He ends up behind Leon.

"Watch your back... that knife may come in handy."

He then leaps off the side of the roof and begins walking away.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm
Soli saw Leon,"There's someone in your room and I think they're the one who put that knife in your room."Soli stood there and saw Caldwell appear behind Leon and disappeared  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:05 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana finished the glass of wine. "I think it takes more than one glass I think." She told brago.

Brago gave her the bottle "oh well, you have the bottle. I still got the keg" He walked over and cuddled up against it. "all mine"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:05 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon looked up at Caldwell and raised an eyebrow, not understanding what he meant before he disappeared and Soli began to speak to him. "And off runs the white rabbit, shouting, 'I'm late! I'm late!' but what he's late for will be a mystery until he chooses to appear again." He said simply and sighed. He walked over to Soli and licked her cheek as if he were a dog. "Get some rest, I have a feeling the white rabbit will cross our paths once more." He stepped over his fallen door and went back to sitting in the windowsil, looking at the black blade down below. He would fetch it soon enough, but as for now, he had much to question.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image
"You just revel in the fact that we can't die from alcohol, don't you?" Hana said, taking a drink from the bottle. why am i doing this? she thought to herself, taking a second drink.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:11 pm
"I wouldn't trust Caldwell for a moment."She stared at the window even when Leon licked her cheek.She yawned and went towards the window and stared at the knife."Even if you get the knife won't it still burn you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"You just revel in the fact that we can't die from alcohol, don't you?" Hana said, taking a drink from the bottle. why am i doing this? she thought to herself, taking a second drink.

"revel? i think its a freakin blessing."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon glanced at Soli, "I don't trust anyone, so I have nothing to worry about really." He said and then nodded to her question. "Yes, but the physical pain will only last for so long, so there's no problem there. Besides, I could grab it up with some cloth, or possibly my towel that's on the floor. So no biggie." He sighed and looked at his hand which was starting to heal. "Hmm. I do wonder why he came though, and what he could have possibly wanted."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 pm
User Image
Hana had finished half the bottle of wine by the time Brago had responded to her. She busted out laughing at what he said, which caused her to fall off the bed. Her face was flushed because she was becoming drunk. "braaagoooo, I've fallen and I can't get up." she giggled.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 pm
Brago walked over and helped her up. "baka.. your just drunk."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at him. "You wanted me to drink, silly." She laughed as she pushed him down onto the bed. She started to playfully take her dress off in front of him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm
Brago got up " wait, I didnt want you to drink so I could have fun with you. I merely wanted to see this energy you were talknig about."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games