Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 pm
*Hearing Exor's voice helps pull her from the blackness*

H-hi... Wh-where am I... who....?

Shhhhh its Exor, your you, snap out of it
When will we get breakfast?

OH H-hi.. sore, m-ok will be... tired... feed companions... must go...

*Tires to sit up still dazed*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm
He grabs her and does not let go, too many feelings surging through what was supposed to be a cold heart. "...I missed you," he managed to say at length.  

Exor Omega

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm
katana68
*Tears well up in her eyes again* Why would you do something so stupid as to try and save me? What were you thinking? *she looks away from him* I'm not worth saving anyways.....especially after...*her voice trails off*

I wasn't really thinking. It was a knee jerk reaction to protect someone I care about. It's partly my military and police training and partly the desire to see that you are safe. *He continues to look at her very reassuringly.* And I am sorry, but I disagree with you…you are worth saving.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:02 pm
*she puts her feet up on the chair and wraps her arms around her legs, resting her chin on her knees.* You care? How come you never told me that before?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 pm

*Sits waiting for the unsteady feeling to fade*
Ex-exor... you're dead... i saw... Long ago...

*unsteadiness starts to get worse and panic flashes across her face, as iggies scans for a place to hide and can't find anywhere*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 pm
katana68
*she puts her feet up on the chair and wraps her arms around her legs, resting her chin on her knees.* You care? How come you never told me that before?

*Looks at her dumbfounded and starts to sit up.* Cripes Kat! *He inhales deeply and then decides to just lay back down.* What does a guy have to do around here to show a woman he may perhaps care a little bit about her?!  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:13 pm
He choked out a laugh through tearful eyes as he held her, "Oh that I might have been... Do you remember, on that day, before I left for the battle, on Cataclysm's Eve...?" He leaned back and took her hands in his as he looked into her worried eyes. "I had given you a charm to keep you safe... You made me take it with me when I left to fight the shadow on that pivotal day..." He turned her hand over so that she could see the pendant dangling from her wrist. "It should have been one day... I should have come back to you, my love... but something didn't go as planned..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:15 pm
*sits up when he obviously looks like he's in pain.* Dammit Justin! Lay back down! *she goes over to check on him and looks down at him.* Have you ever thought about saying that you cared? For all I knew, we were just....well, hell, I don't know what the hell we were....and then you were gone for weeks and I had no idea where you were. *she plops back in the chair, pulling her bare feet back up off the cold floor.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm
((Katana want my socks or slippers? LOL))

Be calm! You have to CALM DOWN NOW!!!

*Struggles to remember, so many images collide together, spinning and shattering again... Darkness.. battle... warmth... love... confusion... pain

Looking closer at the ghost in front of her not knowing what to think or believe, starts to cry but tries to hide it then realizes the bracelet/necklace on her arm*

I-i-i hold bits... nothing clear... just confusion... this.. was from my before... you should have kept it.... Are you really here or have I not woke

I can bite your ear again

SHUT UP! PLEASE I can't think!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:26 pm
*walks into the hospital and gets directions to the rooms that everyone is in. Seeing that Katana and Showcase's room is closer, she walks there first. Knocks on the door, then looks inside and sees that they're both awake* Hi Katana, hi Officer Showcase. *smiles at them* I thought I'd come by and see how everyone's doing....  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm
My job is going to require that I be gone. I'm having to pay my dues seeing as how I'm fairly new to the force. I have to do and take on the assignments all the other cops with more experience don''t want. This is going to require that I sometimes leave on a moments notice and depending upon the nature of the job I may not be able to contact anyone. There are going to be instances where it's just best that you don't even know for YOUR safety. *He pauses.* There aren't many women that can handle having a serious relationship under those kinds of circumstances…and I get it. I completely understand. You and I just…just sort of…

*in walks Kits and he nods to her.* Hey there Kits. How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm
*turns and gives Kits a smile* I think I'm in better shape than Showcase here...how are you?

*Dammit! We're just....what????!!!! Damn Kits and her timing! stressed Wondering what he means, she silently hopes Kits won't stay too long so she can find out what Showcase is talking about.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm
I'm fine. I just wanted to make sure everyone else is... *senses that she's come in at a bad time* I can't stay long, I want to check on iggies and... *pauses for a moment, trying to remember the name* Exor? Is that his name? sweatdrop

((Yes, I have great timing, don't I? lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm
He kissed the hand with the charm around it, then he started speaking softly in the dark elf tongue, as he did so many years ago to calm the girl he loved. "Gi ussta ssinssrigg, ussta mirshann, takar dosst krik'vlicss. Gi ussta ssinjin, ussta 'chev, Dorn suust dosst treemmai." He caressed her face and gave her a long and gentle kiss. "Usstan tlun ghil, lu' Usstan orn neitar 'sohna sevir dosst suul, ussta ssinssrigg..." He kissed her forehead and held her once more.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:42 pm
((LMAO......yes you do! now get outta here so I can pump showcase for information! xd ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games