Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm
France
I like your food Mexique! I would say it was almost as good as mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Romano
He sighed in relief as he didn't see Mexico run out of the kitchen to try to murder him. "That was a close one."

Spain
Tries to think of a good plan. His eyes wander around until he sees a nation holding a polar bear. "Hey you! Guy with the polar bear! C'mere real quick!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 pm
Mexico
her eyes sparkled after hearing the compliment from France "Really, France-niichan? Wow, hearing that from a Euro really means something." ^w^

Vatican City
"hey, what about me? I'm a European nation too, and I also love your food." TwT

Canada
"eh? me? ..... ok." he approached Spain "and I'm Canada." ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 pm
Spain
"I know your friends with Mexico, so could you do me a favor and try to get Mexi-chan out here?"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Canada
"oh ok... Hey, Mexico-chan, can you come over here a minute?"

Mexico
she hears Canada call her, comes out of the kitchen and goes to him "oh hello Canada-san. que pasa?" ^^

(translation=what's up?)

Canada
"well, um...." ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:26 pm
Spain
Hides in the hallway wondering what Canada was doing. That's when he realized it. "I forgot to tell him what to say."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Canada
"um.... will you excuse me for a minute?" ^^; he heads to Spain "what am I supposed to do, exactly?"

Mexico
"huh?" she tilted her head as she saw Canada leave. She glares at Romano "chicken wuss." >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 pm
Romano
He glared at her. "b***h face."

Spain
"Um...okay. Ask her why she's so mad at me and then ask her what I could do for her to forgive me." He turned to Vatican. "Does that sound good Vati-kun?"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 pm
Mexico
"Didn't Spain-niichan have the decency to teach you to be respectful to girls? Especially, your only sister?" stare

Vatican City
"works for me." ^^

Canada
"oh ok..." he returns to Mexico's side "hey Mexico-chan, mind if we talked somewhere else? the kitchen, perhaps?"

Mexico
"M'kay." she sticked her tongue out at Romano before she and Canada went to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm
Romano
Once Mexico turned around, he flipped her off before he walked back to Spain. "Oi, tomato b*****d! What am I doing here anyways?"

Spain
"........I forgot...."

Romano
"....... stressed "  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 pm
Vatican City
"I just thought you brought him here to annoy Mexi-chan." ^^; he sees them enter the kitchen "D'oh, I wanna hear what they say." he rushes to the kitchen door and and begins to eavesdrop on their conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm
Spain
"I wanna go too. Let's go Lovi~." Pulls on Romano's arm.

Romano
Grumbles in Italian before answering. "Fine, I'll go. But only becasue I wanna see what'll happen, not for you, a*****e." He follows Spain until they reach the kitchen door.  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 pm
Vatican City
he presses his ear at the door

Mexico
"why do you wanna know what happened between me and Spain-niichan?" she crossed his arm.

Canada
"well, um... I'm just curious. why do you hate Spain?"

Mexico
"fine.... ugh, where to start?.... well, like I told him before I was a great and powerful kingdom, and he came and ruined me, now I'm the least respected nation in the world. he took care of me for a little while, left me, promising he'd vist me everyday, and he never did, he instead decided his other brothers are more important than me. What kind of a brother lies about visiting their only sister? Then I decided I had enough, and wanted to be my own nation. So, the Mexican revolutionary war began, it took years, but I managed to kick his a**. Once I won I told him, I never wanted to see his face ever again."

Canada
"but, he did have a reason fro leaving you, remember? I'm sure he missed you, and that he still loves you, despite all the mean things you said to him." ^^;

Mexico
"oh sure, he 'loves' me. he loves me so much, he decided to leave a permanent mark on my face." she points to the scar on her face "I got this during the war. yea, nice job, bro."

Canada
"oh my..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Spain
Looks away from Canada and Mexico. "Mierda. I forgot all about that."
(Translation=s**t)

Romano
"How could you not remember giving my sister a big, ******** scar on her face?!"

Spain
"Shhh, Lovi. She might hear us." After he said that, he sat down on the floor, his head resting against his knees. "When that happened, I was so.....bloodthirsty. And when she wanted independence, I just thought if I can't have her, nobody can."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm
France
Why yes, I like your food a lot, Vatican likes your food too! French people and Italians have some of the best taste in the world, so if we like your food, you know it's good. *pats her on the back*  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games