Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:04 am
Kira frowned and saw the transfer student. She ran up to them, and looked at the poster. She grinned, then slowly took the poster off.
"Angelina, I say that we seriously should get this poster off so that we wont fight anyone at all. I hate it when people fight."

Asuki looked down at the four girls. One he hasnt seen before, and the other three he knew. He jumped down from the tree, put his guitar back in his case and leaned on the open window.
"Whats up girls?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 pm
She talked like she is all mighty. Isn't this interesting? Since this poster is brought up, even it was a joke. Then i shall make it for real.Since i caught some attention here,i'm going. Ciao, i have to meet the lady in charge here. I walked away, though they seem angry..lol ( Looks like i can have fun here after all. I'm hungry, where's the shop. Oh wait, to the office first.mm)Looking at sign once again and looked for the office...

((It will take awhile before i before president of SoF Hatter Club. kukuku=p))  

cleoz

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 pm
Ryoko gave Kaede a shocked look. "... Sorry. I just over reacted a little." Ryoko smiled bitterly and left. "Hey, Ryoko! I didn't mean it!" Kaede shouted after her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 pm
Angelina look at Kira and smiled little and look back at Nick... Well... I guess we got many SoF Haters last year...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cleoz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 am
Finally, i have found the door to the main office. I knocked on the door once and the door opened own it a little. Hmmm... someone forget to shut the door well. I peeked through opening of the door and no one was there . I opened the door wider and walked in and closed the door behind me. The room was really bright and there was a huge table by the big window that's actually a door to the balcony. I just might as well wait for the lady to come back. I took a sit on a cream soft two-sitter chair and poured myself some tea. I took a slip form the cup. Urgh..it's cold. I placed the cup on the table and sat there. My eyes felt tired as waited longer...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:48 am
(Ashely) I can't really see where i'm going or what's in front me but i know i'm about to meet my new chairman. I can't wait to show my notes to her. I knocked on the door and turned the knot with one hand and the other holding the notes tightly. Madam, good morning, i brought my notes, that you will definitely love it. Madam? I placed my notes on the marble carpet and took a look around. Hmm..she must be busy early in the morning as well I separated my notes to half just in case it might fall all over. I was about to take a sit on the sofa but i almost sat someone's feet. I saw a person sleeping, i couldn't see the face because his hair covered. Who is this person, with such a clothes, he even got a weapon, oh wait it's a she. I stood in front of her, trying to peek through her hair to see her face. I saw her eyes opening. Ah..she's awake She immediately hooped over the sofa and stood behind it as she took out her weapon and pointed at me.  

cleoz

cleoz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:55 am
Who are you? How dare you approach me? ugh..looking like that She couldn't answer, she just looked at me with those purplish eyes. I repeat , who are you? I walked around the sofa, still pointing my sword at her. Her face looked so stunned so I lowered down my sword and step back. She said something with her lips but i don't understand. Suddenly, she ran over to me and hug me, she hugged me tight. I noticed that she was crying. I stood still , hoping that she would let go, yet still i don't know who she was. Ah..my 100% genuine wool coat. I heard her whispering in my ear , "Annie"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 am
My room is open? But I did not say anyone could enter it, Annabelle thought indignantly but she let her composure fall back to its usual grace as she stepped into her headmistress room. To her surprise, 2 ladies were embracing though one seemed disgusted by it.

Annabelle just smiled and greeted them both.

"Hello there. It's a surprise to see people in my unoccupied room. What do i owe you two young ladies?" Annabelle said lightly.

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:39 am
Angelina look at Annabelle and everyone... She put her hands on her hips and sighed "What is going on her, Mrs.Annabelle?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 am
"Actually, I would like to know that myself," she said pleasantly at the arrival of Angelina. She was also unsurprised to see her niece behind her.

"Ah! She's that dictator who wanted to reignite the SoF!" Nick pointed at the struggling girl.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am
Angelina stared at the girls (The ones in SoF xD ) "Why would you enter our directors... Or Headmistress's room!?" Angelina exclaimed...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 am
"Yeah! What are you doing in here. Ah! you drank her ultra, not sweet, non-toxic, drinkable tea! You must have broken in! Auntie would never let anyone drink her tea if she's out!" Nick shouted as she pointed still.

"Nicole-Ann! Your mother told you countless times not to point at people! It is rude," Annabelle said as she placed her hands on her hip.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 am
"True", Angelina said at what Annabelle said...

"Though, You CAN point if someone does not see at what you say". Angelina added and look at them again

"Back to investigation... Again, What are you doing here?!" Angelina exclaimed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 pm
"What's wrong in pointing at her? She's the dictator here!" Nick said in a taken aback tone. "But still, why in the world are you here?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image
Hikaru walked into his room and sat down into the nearby chair and removed his hat ruffling his hair and begans massaging his temples. "Ughh I have such a horrible headache must be the jet lag"  
[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games