Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm

SGTpepper13
"Because I'm not like them. I was thrown out on my butt when I was a toddler. I hate them with every fiber of my being." Tomoyo said straightforwardly. "I want to help you and your friends." She emptied her pant pockets and lifted up her sleeves. "I have nothing on me. No gun, no tracking devices. What more proof do you need?"

erin quickly thought over the possibilities of making an alliance with this girl. "how old ru? r ther others like u?" erin asked, putting on her most meanest face she cud put on. erin didnt want to trust her at all but something in her heart was tell her that she was telling the truth.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"I am around 16 and there is only one other person who ws created in the same fashion as I, but I have not seen her in years, nor know what has become of her. But I am traveling to Niagra with a group of people like you. Would you care to join?" Tomoyo replied.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm

SGTpepper13
"I am around 16 and there is only one other person who ws created in the same fashion as I, but I have not seen her in years, nor know what has become of her. But I am traveling to Niagra with a group of people like you. Would you care to join?" Tomoyo replied.

erin looked at her oddly. "y dont u bring ur friends here with u, then we'll talk." erin told her, "i'll consider it. but im not saying we will join." blake looked at her in astonishment and anger mixed together.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Tomoyo nodded. She held her hand out. "My name is Tomoyo. Yours?"

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:38 pm

SGTpepper13
Tomoyo nodded. She held her hand out. "My name is Tomoyo. Yours?"

erin looked at her hand like it was contagious then bak at tomoyo. "tomoyo...hm. my name is Erin. His is Blake and the two littl ones r Jessica and Derek." she looked bak at tomoyo's hand. she thought about taking it but feared that tomoyo wud pull a fast one on her. Erin decided not to shake her hand and took a step bak instead. "go get ur friends and come bak here. and dont worry bout us taking off, we'll b here wen u get bak-but u shud hurry. my patience is very thin rite now." erin said to tomoyo before baking all the way bak to wher her family was. they just stood ther at the mouth of the cave wondering wat was wrong with Erin. jessica let go of blake's hand and walked rite up to tomoyo and said, "ur not gonna hurt us rite? cuz i dnt wanna hurt u. u look like a nice person." and then she completely shocked all of them and hugged tomoyo. and then ran and jumped into Erin's arms.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Tomoyo smiled at Jessica. "Nope. I wouldn't dare hurt anyone except the people tryig to hurt my friends." She said before walking away. When she was out of sight, she turned into a wolf and ran back to the cave. "I found a group of mutants that need help. They want to meet y'all." She said to everyone in the cave.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 pm

"ok. wat the he-" blake began but erin cut him off. "dont start with me blake. look lets get our stuff together and go up into the trees here. we mite stand a better chance up ther if it comes down toa fight. which im hoping doesnt happen. i honestly dont think she means any harm, cuz i mean come jessica just ran up to her and hugged her when i cud barely touch her, ok? will u just consider it please blake?" "no, i wont consider it because i already kno that i dont want to create an alliance with these ppl! r u nuts erin?! wat r u thinking? she's definitely one of them! how can u consider joining them?!" blake furiously spat the words out at erin and now he was practically in Erin's face and she hated wen he did that. "did u not hear wat i said to her? i said 'i'd consider it but im not saying that we'll jo-" blake cut her off, "who said anything about we? who says that im going to join erin? u? ur not the boss of me. if u join i'll take derek and jess with me so they dont end up captuerd like u'll b wen they do capture u!" and with that he scooped derek into his arms and flew to a low branch and sat ther, his bak turned to erin and jess. "blake. we dont hav to join them. i just wanna kno if this is legit. i wanna kno if thers othr ppl like us. i wanna-" he cut her off but spoke just barely above a whisper, "erin, do wat u want, but if u join them, then im....im..." he cudnt finish his sentence cuz it hurt them both too much to say it. they both knew wat he was going to say but neither of them wanted to believe it. jessica took hold of erin's hand and gentley gav it a squeeze. she put jessica up in the branch blake was sitting on and then went to sit on the branch across from them but blake wudnt let her see the pain they both caused in his eyes.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 pm

((Hmm... How can I do this without puppetmaster? The people with me haven't been on lately...))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 pm

((r they friends that u actually kno in person? cuz if they r than mayb u can call or txt them.))
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:11 pm

((No, not really.. Umm I want to say timeskip, but that would still be godmodding... Eh..)

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:17 pm

lol well y dnt u just speak for them and fill them in later bout it?
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

((I guess.. Let me know if this is okay.))
About 15 minutes later, Tomoyo came back with Zelda, Seria, and Krystal. She looked around for Erin and her family. 'Ringil's going to kill me.. Oh well..' She thought.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:28 pm

((ya its fine lol))
erin looked ovr at blake and whispered to him, "look blake, can we just see wat kind appl they r and if they seem ok and not mad scientist morons, can we just stay with them for a couple days and if ur still itching to fly away then we'll take off ok?" "fine. two days max tho. promise?" he looked up at her with stressfull eyes. "promise." erin said, "yo! tomoyo! up here!" and she jumped down with the rest following her lead.
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Tomoyo looked up and nodded. "This is Seria, Zelda, and Krystal." She said, motioning towards the trio.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

"sup." erin said, "the two little ones r jessica and derek, and he's-" blake cut her off, "im blake." and with that he jumped down from the branch and walkd off towards the mouth of the cave and leaned up against it. "so tomoyo, wats gonna happen if we join u guys?" erin said scooping derek into her arms and jumping down off the branch and quietly landed on the ground with jess imitating her. jess ran ovr towher blake was and jumped into his arms. "now dont get all excited, im not saying we r, but if we do wats gonna happen?" erin said again, putting derek down next to blake.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games