Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:02 pm
(I only posted it yesterday)

The party makes their way out side, and looks around once more,"Ship Rentals should be this way, right?" Askes Xexx "Yessir." Replies Shyne, quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:32 am
((OOC: ^_^;;; takes me a while to notice))

Hatira just listened to them and followed behind them, making sure the capehood didn't fly off of her head, she had a grudge against some people here, but didn't show it.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:38 pm
They walk down the street towards the docks, General Negat falls to the back, "Madam Hatira, is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:51 am
Hatira shook her head, making a very good lie that didn't show, though was sure Xexx would catch, "Nope, it's nothing, really." she said as she followed behind them.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Great, aimlessly wandering." Chuckles Bob.

(OOC: In case I didn't mention it before, I'm trying to really give you creative control over where the story goes.)
"It's worked for me so far." the elf laughs, :However, on a more serious note, I hear that there's a village a couple days walk north of here that has a place where you can get an excellent latte. I've been meaning to go there for awhile now."

"That sounds kool, ummm, what's a latte?" Bob asks seriously.
"I'm not entirely sure." the elf replies. "I know it's a type of coffee. Coffee's a dark, warm drink that helps wake you up when you're tired and tastes quite good with the right amount of sugar in it."

"Hmmm...sounds like an experience one must not live without experiencing at least once in his or her life."
"It's not bad I guess." the elf replies. "I've gotten so used to coffee that I don't think of it as anything special."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:30 am
The General quietly asks, "Why do I not wish to believe that? You're hiding your face from people, and you're talking low. Do you have a problem with places like this, or have you actually been out this far?"  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:35 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"Great, aimlessly wandering." Chuckles Bob.

(OOC: In case I didn't mention it before, I'm trying to really give you creative control over where the story goes.)
"It's worked for me so far." the elf laughs, :However, on a more serious note, I hear that there's a village a couple days walk north of here that has a place where you can get an excellent latte. I've been meaning to go there for awhile now."

"I'm not entirely sure." the elf replies. "I know it's a type of coffee. Coffee's a dark, warm drink that helps wake you up when you're tired and tastes quite good with the right amount of sugar in it."

"Hmmm...sounds like an experience one must not live without experiencing at least once in his or her life."
"It's not bad I guess." the elf replies. "I've gotten so used to coffee that I don't think of it as anything special."

"As I said, at least once, but then again, everything must be experienced once to lack regret of the things you did not try."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:38 pm
Hatira muttered lightly on how people could tell though her lies, "There's a couple people here who have some....grudges against me."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:50 am
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira muttered lightly on how people could tell though her lies, "There's a couple people here who have some....grudges against me."

"Whoa, you must have gotten around in your young life. Your home world, the demon city, likely earth, and now, you admit you've been three galaxies from the milky way, thats amazing." "Xexx stops in his tracks, over hearing the conversation,"I'm guessing you were one of the people hired to assassinate Median, former Ruler of Maya, must have been one of the few lucky ones to escape with your life, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:40 pm
Hatira muttered, "I had a 2 swords through my stomach and extremely deep wounds, but yes, I did survive that..."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:06 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"As I said, at least once, but then again, everything must be experienced once to lack regret of the things you did not try."
"Right you are." the elf laughs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:52 pm
[.WaterWind_hanyou.]
Hatira muttered, "I had a 2 swords through my stomach and extremely deep wounds, but yes, I did survive that..."

Xexx luaghs,"No wonder you lived. you faced an energy clone, or a henchman, Median never gets his own hands dirty unless noother choice is left, and when he does, the holes in your stomache would have been from him ripping your organs out." Shyne asks that he please lower his voice, people don't respond well to be forced to remember Median, after everything he did over the millions of years of his reign. "Median is dead, young lady, and though I am unable to take credit for it, the man who killed him was far more powerful, a Being who attempted to drain the darkness deep within the light giving stars that hold the planets in place. The one in which i destroyed at the last sun."  

Pheonix Demone

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:53 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"Right you are." the elf laughs.
"Of course, being raised by such a wise man, I better have some wisdom."  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:02 pm
Hatira listened, "Not the greatest of killings I'm assuming?"  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:22 pm
Tom was walking along the path in the opposite direction from the others. He yawned a little as he was about to pass them, as if they didn't really matter.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games