Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm
(( hey guys does any one mind if i randomely post as the two girls from earlier XD the word of ghosts won't spread unless people are told about it >D... oh and thier going to be reandome students so no need to define them from the rest of the school population XD))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:26 pm
Unfortunately, there are a couple problems with that. One, little Alice is much too young to be enrolled. She'd have to wait another 12 years or so...as for Zaias. Some people may remember his face, including our Disciplinary Committee leader" Dr. Stanfiled said. He didn't mention Alex by name, just in case there was still animosity between the prefect leader and Zaias.

Spencer looked over at Alice and tried to think of an idea.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 pm
(Don't worry about it then, someone can just post a random line about ghosts on the grounds tomorrow during school. Like before class starts or in a hallway or something, that way no NPC's wink ...while you're on though, and as we're suggesting new students, how about you get FOUND??)  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:29 pm
((Edited the color 3nodding YEAY!!!! you're back!!))

Michishige choked on the brownie that he had shoved in his mouth when he heard what Mr. Powers had said. His face began to turn blue, then purple. He finally spat out the brownie... fortunately it didn't seem like anyone noticed.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:34 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Unfortunately, there are a couple problems with that. One, little Alice is much too young to be enrolled. She'd have to wait another 12 years or so...as for Zaias. Some people may remember his face, including our Disciplinary Committee leader" Dr. Stanfiled said. He didn't mention Alex by name, just in case there was still animosity between the prefect leader and Zaias.

Spencer looked over at Alice and tried to think of an idea.

"Oh, no need to worry about Alice! Schools our size often adopt an orphan,for tax purposes, I was trying to get the school to consider it as a topic of discussion at the next board meeting. Besides!!! who could turn down that face!?" Ms. Powers paused to smile widely at Alice, who was still chomping away merrily. "And as for Zaias, he's a powerful manipulator if I remember correctly, but as a student he won't be able to be punished unless he breaks the rules, and any undue punishment he receives would jeopardize whichever prefect that carries it out."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Avery jumped in. "We could all look out for them both if they stayed...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:41 pm
"That is true" Dr. Stanfield said. He then looked at Zaias. "Will you be able to stay on your best behaviour? I'm sure the moment you step one toe out of line, the Disciplinary Committee will be all over you" the doctor said to him. He looked at the rest of the students and nodded. "That would be good idea. He liked the idea of the students taking responsibility into their own hands.

((oh yeah, here character is in the woods, right?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:46 pm
(lol, yes, poor treya.)

"The only thing",
Ms. Powers added, "Is that they'll need a teacher to sponsor them both, as Alice is underage, and Zaias was expelled previously." I have no issue vouching for both of them, and taking care of the paperwork but as the school counselor I can't take responsibility for their guardianship.
(For some magical bias reason .>.>...)

Everyone suddenly stopped looking at Dr. Stanfield and Zaias turned bright red.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:47 pm
((Lol that's what i was planning and the reason why i put in the thing about the ghosts eventually either a prefect teacher or some body is going to get curiouse about the ghost rumore and come see what the hell all the fuss is about and it'll be then that my character is founded out XD....>D))

((Edit: hey don't call her poor >.< she perfers the woods XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm
(Lol I gathered that much. I just figured you were on now X-x and you only get in a few posts a day, so the ghost route might just take awhile Plus..I'm kind of starting a trip tomorrow,...and I don't know if I'll be able to get on....>.>;;....lol poor in the sense of ...social popularity?? o.0 XD)  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:56 pm
((Then lets speed it up have the girls come running randomely screaming about ghosts and have the teachers and students go look masive search party will be hard to avoid >D and since it is pretty late it'll make it all the more funny when my character keeps running in to people and the trying to escape them but eventually she will fail and be caught XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:59 pm
Dr. Stanfiled looked at everyone turning red. "What?! What's going on?" he asked.

Alex was busy tyrranizing a couple of students he felt were walking too slowly. They were running now.

((should we have it a big surprise that Zaias finds Alex to be the prefect leader?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:01 pm
((Gtg for a bit guys but i will be back in an hour gatta go for shopping with my mom don't worry i will be back this time i hope o.o))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:02 pm
((I'M BAAAACK!!!!! OMG, you guys wrote a lot while I was gone...And...the disciplinary committee is mean...I hereby give the student council the power to overrule the disciplinary. 'Cuz I said so xP))

Jordan was sitting on a bench, enjoying the breeze. Jorrrrr-daaaaaan~ Jordan sighed. It was the Pres...

Walking up Tele smiled, "Jor-Jor! How ya been? I hope you're being safe."

Jordan looked over, "I can handle myself," she whined, "You don't need to worry about me!"

Tele laughed, "Oh my! Poor Jordan's mad at the Pres! What ever will he do?"

Jordan was about to reply when some students came running up to the Pres, looking out of breath and terrified.

((ghost problem=solved ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm
( I think Alex's fleeing students should flush out Treya, and Alex can find her and think she's a student. I also think Alex would be waaay more surprised to find Zaias as a student again XD, but it can be mutual ^.^ I don't think they should meet until Zaias and Alice are "official" though.)

Avery looked out the kitchen window of the library as two girls ran by screaming something about ghosts. With an eyebrow quirked she shrugged her shoulders and figured someone was pulling a prank. Heading back she sat at the table. It was still awkward.

Sighing she decided enough was enough, "Dr. Stanfield. If Ms. Powers can't take them, than another teacher will have to. I think it's a logical assumption, that as a doctor, and considering Zaias's background, current and past, it would make sense if you becam their guardian."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:20 pm
"GRAGHLEPHRABLE!!" they yelled, running off again.

"..."

Tele laughed, "Hmm, I think they said, 'ghost', dont't you?"

Jordan snorted, "I think they're being a bit too loud. Shouldn't you do something about that?"

Tele brushed it off, "Eh, I'm sure Alex can get 'em." With a glare from Jordan he sighed, "Well, if its so much of a problem then, I order you to follow them."

Jordan snorted, "I'm not on the student council, remember?" she said. But her interest was already piqued and she took off after them. So I can handle ghosts and its no problem? What about that's so different from dangerous, shady gangs?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games