Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

oh june

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:30 am
"You'll make it...We all know you can." Ven said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:42 am
User Image
Name:Celcia
Element:Earth
Bio:She was found small, in a clock. Grew to be an Elf Warrior.Found by Akariia her new mother they work togther.
User Image
Name:Akariia
Element:Water
Bio:noone knows her mysterious background.People say shes part ghost...who knows? Works along sde her found daughter Celcia.  

Purple Valerina

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oh june

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 am
(more people!!! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:18 pm
((ummm did you read the first page? its about nekos not about elfs ^^; ))  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
serrinia nodded in agreement and smiled lightly. "well i guess that since everyone has a little secret i guess i'll show mine.." she said, looking a little to both sides to see if anyone that wasn't her friends and sighed in relief when nobody was around cept them. "i'm the last of my kind, my family was the only one with this and since all of them were killed a long time ago, I am the last one.." she let a few tears fall down her face as she took off her top and revealed her tank top and her crystal wings. "it doesn't seem much of importance but i ask please don't tell, they were bent on killing everyone of my kind and since i'm the only one left... they might be on their toes trying to find me.. i hope not but i gotta be careful.."

Dante smiled a little and hugged her, he understood that she was on edge and nervous for doing it, heck anybody who was of a rare type and worse the LAST of it would be that way..

Eragon sighed, the way the legend described of nekos having those wings were only family oreinted since it only came from one special type of family, they were great warriors but their wings represented purity and gaurians.. he only remembered that much though, he forgot what the rest was...  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mim walked down the hall. She saw a few students talking. She walked past them and went to her locker.  

Slendy Tree

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
:::::~Tsubasa Souhma~:::::

Continuing her stroll around the campus, Tsubasa bumped into a boy and turned into a kitty. Oh freak. She ran into the school and accidently bumped into Mim. OW. Freak. User Image

((Was @ Las Vegas))  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image
Serrnia's ears twitched as the sound of a colision rang in her ears and looked over as her wings became agitated. "what the heck was that?" she wondered, looking around the hall but trying to keep her wings hidden  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am
"Hmm? I don't know" she cracked her back really loud and ignored the pain that shot up in her back. "Yea, ill go check it out, remember to come to my house after school, now that were telling secrets.." she turned into her neko form that looks like a wolf running down the hallway to where the crash is.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm
"Ow!" She fell and turned into her neko form.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Slendy Tree

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image
::::::~Tsubasa Souhma~::::::

"Oh I'm really sorry!" Tsubasa said to Mim. "I'm just trying to find a room with some extra clothes" she said, imagining her clothes over where she turned into a neko.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm
"Its alright I'll just find a way to get my clothes into the bathroom to change." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Slendy Tree

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
~ DANTE ~ ERAGON~
User Image
~SERRINIA~

Dante looked at his brother with a small smirk and turned into his neko form which looked more innocent than a demon cat he was.User Image

Eragon chckled a little and followed suit turning into his cat form with a small smile. "hmmm... whats with yours? i thought you were supposed to be a demon?" he snickered as his brother glared at him. User Image

"mock me while you can brother.." he snapped with a smirk before tackling his brother to the ground and wrestling with him.

Serrinia sighed and shrugged, since everyone was a cat by now, or something that was a cat but looked like something else she and went with, she was getting bored and since she has neevr used her cat form in a long time she wanted to see what it looked like, which looked like a really tall fox/wolf, bigger than average and her crystal wings grew larger and she squeaked a little in surprise at it and looked aroound the corner. User Image

Dante looked at her with a small chuckle. "well serrinia you are really tall in your cat form.." he said, looking up to her since he came about to her elbow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am
she came back, and no one has seen her in her neko form...but their is a time for everything, so she just walked up to everyone. "Hey, whatever the crash was, it's gone now." she sat down and her neko wings stayed inside her. her tail just wagged on the floor, like a dog, she was more dog than neko anyway.

User Image  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:08 am
(DANG!! i started this exactly on the 1st of may...now its june!! Thank you everyone for helping me keep this alive.!!!)

The intercom buzzed "Don't forget everybody! Home-Coming is Tomarrow night! Do you have a date? And! a new addition! Everyone can come in their true forms if they wish! Also the 12th graders will be taking their annual field trip to the underworld and heaven, so pack your bags and all of next week will be in preparation. That is the end of today's announcemnets!"

"I'm going to the Field Trip...How about you guys?" asked Ami.

User Image  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games