Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Amy glared slightly at Velcore, though the glare quickly left when she remembered that Velcore was suffering in all of this, too.

"Velcore... Do you know how hard it is to always be the one to express myself first, to have to go up to someone and say that I like them or I want to be with them? Hell, I'd have to do that with my own mother, in a manner of speaking, if I could even get ahold of her, and even then it might not work. For once... I'd like to not be the first one to have to say I want someone. I'd like for a person to tell me that they want to be with me."

She shook her head. "But obviously I know life doesn't work that way. You can't get what you want most of the time. And of course I know I can't talk to Karrie about it now. I wouldn't want to. But I'm not sure I ever can or will. I thought Karrie would feel comfortable at least around me, be confident enough to tell me what he wants. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe Karrie's not ready. Maybe he won't ever be ready. But I have to go ask him if he wants me to stay at his house or with Kits. Thanks for telling me about the fairies. You can go..."

She waved her hand in the direction of the pool. "Go play with Dame or something."

She brushed past Velcore, not glancing at him again, and went over to Karrie. She sat down on the bar stool next to him again and whispered softly to him.

"Hey. Can I ask you a question, please? Is now an okay time? Normally I wouldn't ask right now if it wasn't important."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm
*shrugs* Niiki doesn't stay with them most of the time. He loves his little sister, so he puts up with it. *follows her to the side of the pool* His sister's 5. He's 21, and I'm 17. *pushes himself up out of the water, sitting on the side of the pool*

*ruffles his wings, obviously upset by what Amy said. He huddles down on the ground where he is*

*looks over at Amy* Sure, go ahead and ask. *finishes his smoothie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Rivonu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 pm
(Why yes it does dame thank you. Well I hope I can get used to it like you guys sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm
((No prob, chick. ^_^ Anything you have a question about, don't hesitate to ask. biggrin ))

-dame stays in the water, nodding to Mitri, holding on to the side sometimes and other times swishing around in the water with her hands, she looks as if she was made for the water.- Ah, 17. wink Almost an adult. xd It's good Niiki lives on his own... neutral Un...unless he lives with his real mother? -dame shrugs- How's Karrie's brother doing? -dips backwards to wet her hair-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm
{{I think you're doing great, Rivonu! biggrin And you're great at playing the games, and I think that's one of the the most important parts.}}

Amy ran a hand through her hair and spoke quietly, unsure of herself. "Well, apparently, um... you know those fairies that are around my house? Well I guess they're mating right now, according to Velcore. He talked with Thistle and Thistle said they have been around me all the time, though I have never noticed. Velcore thinks that's why I've been acting so weird, especially when I'm around my house."

"Well, with the adverse reaction I have to fairy dust, I can't stay there until they're done. I... If you still need company, Karrie, I can stay with you longer, if you want. Only if you want me to, though. If Mitri's coming back and if you would feel more comfortable with it, I can always ask Kits if I can stay with her. You just need to be comfortable and relaxed right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm
((If Karrie comes back I'll edit. ^_^))

-dame and Mitri talk for a few moments before she pats his knee and goes to swim laps. She would have to try the waterslides another day. dame glides through the water like the experienced swimmer she is, water glistening off her body, hair streaming behind her. She swam like a fish, and just as quick. She swam much steadier though, than a darting fish.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 pm
{{Okay, I'm putting Karrie and Amy on pause until Karrie comes back. Probably tomorrow evening. See everyone later! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 pm
-dame does her last lap and then stays near the slope where the deep end starts and does some of her favourite tricks, discretely and hopefully out of sight enough behind a waterslide that she didn't seem showy. She did soundless front flips and back, handstands and curls, cartwheels that turned into hurkeys, twisting and twirling this way and that, water barely making a noise except for the occasional lap against her body or slap when her precision was off, also the rare gasp as she fought for breath.-

-After a while, dame swims from one end of the pool, the deepest deep end all the way to the shallow end where her belly is touching the walk-in stairs. She then rises, water streaming and dripping from her form, holding onto the silver rail. She squeegees out some water in her hair, shimmies briefly to get water off and walks over to her bag, opening it up and putting the towel around herself. She lets herself drip dry while also making sure she has all her things in order. After a moment or two, she takes the towel off and dries off best she can, squeezing her hair again. She dries her arms and legs, paying special attention to her feet and then slips her shoes on. dame then gives her suit more time to dry while rubbing on her hair with the towel. Satisfied, she folds up her towel and sticks it in her bag. Then dame slips on her wrap and heads out, waving and saying goodbyes to all- Bye guys! See you later!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:20 pm
((Stupid modem... I'm glad we have a new one now. 3nodding I'll pick up where Karrie and Amy left off and just leave Mitri to watch Dame swim for a little bit. xd ))

*listens to Amy's explanantion, a frown forming on his face as he remembers what she was like the last time she was around fairy dust* Of course you can stay with me. I don't mind at all. I think it would even be fun. *smiles a little bit at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:24 pm
Amy looked back up at Karrie when she heard him say that he thought it'd be fun, and her own smile started to form.

"Really? You think so, too? I had a lot of fun today, but... I just don't want to impose."

Meanwhile, Thistle moved from the pet pool, no other animal being around, and walked into the human area. She looked around for a little bit. She would have gone to Mitri, but he was in the water.

She saw Velcore by the entrance building's wall and was surprised. He was all huddled up and didn't look very happy. He almost looked... sad.

She trotted over to him and then nudged against his neck lightly. She squeaked softly.

"You?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:35 pm
Don't worry about it. I'm used to having guests around. While I was growing up, we always had people stopping in to stay for a few days. Hasn't happened much lately, since I live so far from everyone now. *a sad look crosses his face before he brightens up again* Besides, I never did get a chance to show you my forge. *looks her over* I might even decide to make something. wink

*looks at Thistle, then pulls his wings in closer to his body*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:46 pm
Amy's eyes widened and her smile grew more. "Really? Oh Karrie... you don't have to do that. You've already made that beautiful collar for me... Though I wouldn't object. I just don't want you to feel like you'd have to."

Was this a way for Karrie to express that he wanted to be with her, more seriously, but being too nervous to say the actual words? It certainly was a pretty big gesture. She wouldn't bring it up with him now. She did agree with Velcore. He didn't need that right now. But it definitely made her heart feel lighter.

She leaned over and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

Thistle huffed in frustration, though frustration at herself because she didn't know how to ask what was wrong with him.

She moved up under his chin and curled herself closer to him, tucking her legs up under her stomach. She then lightly licked one of his paws once and put her forehead on his paw. She wished she knew what was wrong, but she wanted Velcore to feel better most of all.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:56 pm
I know I don't have to, but I want to. *smiles softly at her and puts his arm around her waist*

*rests his head on the ground next to Thistle's* I think Amy is mad at me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:04 pm
Amy rested her forehead lightly on the side of Karrie's jaw.

"You are such a sweetheart. I care about you so much..."

Then, she got an idea. "Would you like to see one of the outfits I wore when I was first feeling very weird, apparently because of the fairies? It's pretty radical. You might laugh, which is what I'm going for."

She looked up at him and smiled softly.

Thistle squeaked in surprise and confusion, and she looked over at Velcore's head, which was right next to her. Why would Amy be upset with Velcore? Amy loved him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:11 pm
I care about you a lot too. *sits comfortably with her for a moment until she speaks again. He turns to look at her* Sure. It's not like it takes you very long to change. *laughs softly*

*sighs, guessing what Thistle wants to ask* She thinks I want Karrie to be with Dame again instead of her because I like Dame. Dame is a good person and knows where I like to be scratched better than anyone but Karrie. But Amy is the one that Karrie wants to be with, and the one who is better for him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games