Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 am
((Usually, the character just holds out the weapon in shikai or sealed form, and says "Bankai!" That's it. xd Actually, sometimes they don't even do that. Sometimes the bankai just activates.))
Drekovec roared with rage and swiped wildly at the Soul Reaper. "I didn't choose this! I didn't want to be this!" He rotated his body and slashed to draw a line on Kousuke's back.
"Those damnable Quincies chased me and my family out of Soul Society and killed all of them! Unprovoked! They attacked us for no other reason than because we were Hollows! And you tried to protect them from the other Soul Reapers!"

Daisuke leaped and dodged around the volley of blue reishi. The Quincy was skilled, and a true test of Daisuke's abilities. When an opportunity presented itself, he took it, and snapped the whip at Kenzo once more, trying to snare the young man by the leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:10 am
((KY! I need you to post as Zero so my jedi character can spare with him!))

Kenzo kept on firing spirit arrows when he suddenly felt something coil around his ankle. He looked down and saw that Diasuke's zanpakuto was around his ankle. When Diasuke started to drag him he thought 'Ugh, I don't like using this thing but I have no choice.' He then took out his Seele Schneider and slashed at the whip hoping that it would break and free him.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm
((It just activated then. =D))

"And I felt bad about that. But laws were made for a reason, there was no debate in the matter. Eventually you would have turned on us!" Kousuke replied, arching his back as the very edge of the sword scraped the skin painfully. He pivoted and smacked the weapon aside forcefully, bringing the other side of his glaive up and over his arm to cut downwards at Drekovec with the flames beginning to extend to form tethers. "No matter if you say you would have lived peacefully, I can never forget what you did!"

Maria blinked in surprise. Nudging the afterimage, she concluded that it really wasn't Ryuusha. This was going to be harder than she thought."O-okay." She quickly drew her zanpakuto and stabbed backwards, hoping to score an early hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 pm
((Ky says he's working late tonight, and won't be posting. Ty, Blue...you have permission to puppeteer his characters until he returns. mrgreen ))

"I only did what I did because you made me, fool!" Drekovec shot back. "You never gave me or my kind the chance to prove we weren't just mindless monsters like those filthy Menos! I destroyed the Quincy tribe, because they destroyed all of us, and would have killed me, too." He snarled as Kousuke counterattacked, and used the spin from the Soul Reaper's deflection to rotate and bring his glowing red blade up to catch the end of Kousuke's flaming glaive on it. His calm, collected, and detached manner was long gone, and his thirst for retribution was all that drove him. Drekovec struggled briefly against the Captain's Bankai, and finally moved to shove the heavy weapon and its user off of him. He employed Sonido to give himself some space, and rotated his arm to point his zanpakuto at Kousuke's heart, some meters away.
"Eviscerate, Odio Desenfrenado."

"That won't work! This blade is pure reiryoku!" Daisuke said light-heartedly as the Seele Schneider bit fruitlessly into the beam of blue energy. "Were I anything but a Jedi, that would certainly free you." Daisuke snapped his wrist, and Yamato loosened itself from Kenzo's ankle. He willed it to become a rigid blade once more, and held it loosely at his side. He narrowed his eyes in thought for a moment.
"Kenzo...did you know about Akihime's Hollowfication?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 am
Zero stood up and shook hands with Chron saying, "Greetings Chron, my name is Zero Manaki."

Chron then said, "Well Zero you feel like being my sparing partner?"

Zero took out his zanpakuto and said, "Sure, why not."

Kenzo got up and deactivated the Seele Schneider then said, "Yeah I know about my sister's hollow mask. Why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:35 pm
"Well, doesn't it bother you at all that there is a Hollow inside of your sister? You don't worry that she'll lose control of it?" Daisuke said worriedly. He took his familiar defensive stance, and swung down on Kenzo at shoulder-level, diagonally.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 pm
Kousuke felt the beginnings of fear start to paralyze him and tried to move, though he knew he couldn't possibly get out of the way in time. Flames of red and orange appeared in his vision, and the crackling yowl filled his ears as a wolf formed with his Bankai jumped in the way, shielding him for a moment and giving him enough time to scrambling backwards as the body exploded, the Arrancar's zanpakuto coming at him.
"Would you have found it easy to accept a Soul Reaper into Hueco Mundo who meant well? Remembering that, in years past, other Soul Reapers had killed your loved ones without mercy?" The Captain glared coldly at Drekovec, breathing shallowly with rage as he commanded his wolves, one whole and the other reforming, to rush at him. "People don't just change that quickly."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 pm
((He didn't attack yet, he just released his Hollow form. 3nodding ))

"Does that excuse anything you've done?" Drekovec growled from behind his hood and re-formed mask. His zanpakuto now gone, he extended the blades hidden throughout the armor on his arms, and closed in on Kousuke, dodging around the wolves. He began to rotate in a vicious torrent of blades and bones, aiming for the Captain's arms. Drekovec began to shout over the wind rushing around him.
"I used to call you my friend, Kousuke! There was a time when it didn't matter that I was a Hollow, when we were children! You abandoned me the moment you entered that damned academy, and the very next time I saw you, it was with your new friends the Soul Reapers, chasing me out of Rukon!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm
((Well, he attacked anyway, lol. I never watched far into the Arrancar arc, give me a break. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm
((A break you shall have! xd ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:51 pm
Chron pulled out his zanpakuto then said "I'll fight with my sealed zanpakuto first."

"Alright then, so shall I." Zero said in response.

Kenzo used Hirenkyaku to get behind Daisuke, pulled back on his spirit bow then said, "Na, my sister would not let that hollow take her over." He then let the arrow fly right at Diasuke.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:18 pm
((Indeedly!))

"Wh-What?" Kousuke gasped in disbelief, his eyes widening as he began to parry the whirlwind wildly. He tried to back away slowly, holding his ground but eventually giving. Moving instinctively, he had no conscious thought of his frantic actions. "It can't be! Not you, Drekkie! I didn't recognize that was you!" Memories began to flash before his eyes, vivid as the days long gone. The games, the night sky, climbing trees. How had he forgotten? His anger started to trickle away, replaced with guilt and sorrow. "If I had only known...I would never have done that! Dammit, the academy changed me!"

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 pm
"Too late for regret, my old friend!" Drekovec screeched as he stopped his spin. "You, like all Soul Reapers, ceased to see me as a being deserving of life the moment you saw what was under this hood." He ripped off the hood as he spoke, revealing his Hollow mask. He opened wide the bony jaws covering his nearly-human face, and let out a horrifying screech, activating the dormant spiritual power he had so far hidden from his Espada. He altered the frequency of his own voice, finding the resonance of the concrete in the streets below Kousuke. The stones shattered and exploded in every direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm
Ryuusha easily parried the attack. "Concentrate. It's not really that hard to read my movements. Just focus. I'll go easy on you starting off. Now come on."  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Pain lanced through Kousuke's ears, and he pressed the palms of his hands against his ears in an attempt to block out the noise, unable to reply to Drekovec. As pointy shards flew in the air all around him small cuts and scratches appeared on his exposed skin, tearing his robes in various places. He screamed as well, and the effort helped him maintain his fast fading concentration so that he could Flash Step out of the screech's blast. His wolves, having been dodged, snarled and turned angrily back to their target, one leaping high and the other low as Kousuke directed them, his head throbbing painfully as he hastily thought of something to do.

Maria inched to the side, withdrawing her arm from behind her, taking an offensive stance. An old remembered trick found it's way back to her mind, and she kept her gaze at the Captain's feet. Then she struck out again, a downward chop.  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff