Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose walked elegantly to her seat at the Hufflepuff table after she parted from her brother. She was worried for him as he never expressed his thoughts but her demeanor did not show her worry. Seeing a familiar face she made herself comfortable next to Bailey. She would miss the older girl. She had been such a wonderful influence for her during her years here. "Hello Bailey, I will miss you when you go" she admitted with a soft smile.

With soft fingers she smoothed her robe under her and adjusted herself in the seat. Her eyes then moved to look at her brother. He looked so lonely at his table without Charon there. For a brief moment her face contorted into a worried expression but she soon regained her ladylike composure and turned back to Bailey.

"What are your plans for after graduation?" she wondered," Do you and Nevin plan to do anything special" she giggled. The two were a lovely couple. She never understood why Nevin seemed so anger at her (rose) all the time. Perhaps it had to do with her brother being a Slytherin. But despite his attitude towards her she still found him to be a good man.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Everything seemed to be moving all too fast for Nevin. His wonderful girlfriend was graduating. He was going to have to endure a whole year without seeing here. Not once did they have a decent date, something he still regrets. He made it a resolution to more than make up for it over the break.

He breathed a little nervously as he entered the hall and strode over to the table. A glare crossed his eyes at the Prince girl next to Bailey but the look vanished when he drew near. He then took the spot opposite here. Leaning over he gave her cheek a small kiss," Bailey," he spoke her name and smiled. He then turned to the others she had been speaking too. "Hey, oh by the way congrats Devin. I look forward to playing Quidditch with you" he smiled and he meant it too. The boy was good and he couldn't wait to see what other surprises he had in store.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:00 am
Einri Farren
Einri looked glumly at his food. He wished this year didn't have to end, he was actually getting used to being a Hufflepuff. His fork dug around in his food helplessly. He spied a hand waving in his direction, and waved back. Loch looked silly doing that, he smiled.

Einri Farren-First Year Hufflepuff
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:53 pm
A paper airplane glided through the Great Hall, dipped below the heads of the students, and came to rest on the plate of Devin Cloud. When unfolded, one finds a message reading:

On the paper airplane
Hello, Devin

I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to say goodbye to you, so I thought I would send you this. I just wanted to say what a great friend you have been, and that I'll miss you over summer. Maybe we can get together over summer. I can't wait for next year!

You are a fantastic wizard, and I am proud to call you my friend.

Love,

Cathryn 'Kitty' O'Malley

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 pm
KlutzyChild

Devin Cloud
First Year- Hufflepuff
"We need not look into the future, because today is what we should be worrying about"

User Image

"Your welcome Bailey, it was just a little going away present for you. I really wish you luck, the journey has just begun," he said jokingly, taking a seat next to Char, who was just a little bit to the left of their team captain, on the other side of the table.

"Wait, you don't need luck. I forgot, you'll succeed anyway," he said, flashing a smile. That's when he looked at the food. It all looked so delicious, but he wanted to talk a little more, so Devin sat there playing with his food, not really hungry at all for once in his life actually. So, he decided to look around at the many happy faces, but one really stuck out to him. The girl he came to know over the year, and that was Annabelle. They had some nice times this year together. She didn't look like the happiest individual though. By her look at that moment she seemed like she was troubled, but he should not dwell on her for now. After all, this was a happy feast with some of the good friends from Hufflepuff like Charlotte, Bailey, Nevin, and of course, Ein. This was a happy time with them, and he could never been more thankful to have been accepted into this house. All the nice people around him made him feel good honestly.

He then looked to Bailey and Nevin, who were pretty much sitting across from him, just a little bit to the left. They were such a nice little couple, even though it was probably not expected because of the age difference. Even if they are only a year apart, it is a year. A year of more maturity. But...that didn't seem to hinder anything. It must be pretty nice to be like that...being able to trust your partner to be mature.

He then looked over at Char, whom he was sitting next too on the right. She was purely enjoying herself; well, it seemed as if she was. Unless, she was putting on a clever disguise. IF that were the case, which she undoubtedly wasn't, she was very good at disguises. She just seemed so happy, but she was always like that, so he really couldn't tell the difference from her demeanor now, and her demeanor before.

Suddenly, a little paper airplane came flying towards him. He caught it gently and he saw writing on it. It had to have been a note for him: because why else would a little airplane fly right into his hands? It is surely not a coincidence. He opened up the letter calmly and read its content. He laughed and looked over at Cathryn. He picked up a quill and wrote back,

You couldn't come over here to tell me this. Surely it would be a lot easier. No, I'm just kidding Cat. And sure, of course we could get together sometime over the summer. Might as well for I have nothing else to do. Not being able to use magic out of school is going to be pain, speaking that I am going home to a magical family. But alas, we can still hangout over the summer...And thank you, you're quite the wizard as well, or is it wizardress, or witch? Nevermind, it does not matter really. It was nice meeting you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Devin A. Cloud

He wrote his name in perfect calligraphy, then he folded up the paper plane and tossed it back, commanding it to go to Cathryn specifically. He saw the plane fly through the air, landing in Cathryn's plate. Devin laughed shortly then looked at Char again.

"Well," he said, taking a bite of food,"how do you think you did this year Char?" he asked her.

Mood: Disappointed Class: Great Hall Relationship Status: Single

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 am
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts First-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

[[Continued from the Ravenclaw table]]

A small red-headed girl made her appearance behind Devin. "Hello, Devin!" Cathryn said brightly, hoping that her blush wasn't very noticeable. "I figured you' were right and I could have come over here, so here I am! I can't stay over here for too long, because I'm waiting for Seren, but I can stay for a little. Thank you for the note, and I like the term 'wizardess'!"Cathryn glanced around the Hufflepuff table noticing a small brown-haired girl sitting next to Devin. She hoped Devin would introduce them, but she also hoped that maybe Devin didn't like the girl too much. After all she was quite pretty, and Cathryn didn't like pretty girls hanging around with Devin.

-Maximus-

Age:11 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

User Image
A little while after she'd wiped the tears from her face, Devin showed up. Though she was glad to see him, it was also another sad moment. She was tired of all the goodbyes, even the temporary ones. Devin, who she'd come to like quite a bit, held spot number two on her list for people she would miss the most. She winced back more tears as he sat next to her, putting on her best show of enjoyment. She didn't want to ruin this final feast for everyone, even though it was painfully difficult to maintain her composure. In an effort to brighten her mood, she took a few mouthfuls of pudding, which tasted more like brussel sprouts at the moment.

When Devin asked her how she thought her year had gone, she forced a smile. "I don't think I did great, aside from quidditch. I guess I just didn't put in enough effort. You?" Her voice wavered a little at the end of her sentence, provoking the cease in her talking. She'd never been great at talking, as she was shy and self concious, and impending goodbyes made it that much worse. An even bigger knot formed in her stomach as a red-headed first-year appeared at the table. She was pretty, just enough so that Charlotte suspected something. Though she hadn't realized it much, being only a second-year, but she did have a small crush on Devin. She didn't want to be territorial, as Devin hadn't really returned her interest and nothing was really going on, but Charlotte's mind began to swim with ridiculous thoughts. She's a first year like him, of course he'd pick her... but I've seen him with that pretty slytherin girl... oh dear, could he be a bit of a Don Juan? Of course not, what am I thinking... this is ridiculous, there's no reason to freak out...

It was around this time that Charlotte realized that the redhead was staring at her. Gritting her teeth while mentally scolding herself for her idiotic thought process, she reached for the girl's hand. "Charlotte Hattington," she spoke a little too coldly, her hostility keeping her shyness in check. It was only when she was angry that she could introduce herself without a single stutter, and she realized this anger just then. She shook her head reminding herself how stupid the whole thing was. It wasn't like Devin was her boyfriend. After shaking the hand of the redhead, she sighed and excused herself. "See you on the train," She said in her most convincing voice. Exasperated, she began the walk back to the common room to pack her things. She didn't want to have to do it tomorrow, so she decided it would help take her mind off things a little.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin Walked in and sat at the Hufflepuff table. He looked around and smiled at the others around him. "I am so hungry" he said quietly as his stomach growled. I hope the sorting hurries. he thought, as he looked over the table for anyone acting out.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

Nevin smiled widely. How could he not? He was head boy, a title that he never in his whole life would have imagined receiving. Had you told him he would be head boy in his seventh year he probably would have laughed nervously. Now here he stood before his table, a seventh year, confident and full of pride for both his house and what he had become. After this year, Nevin had so many things planned. One was going to be rather life changing and the other a dream he has had his whole life.

Spotting only one person so far he moved to join them. "Hey Austin, how was break for you?" he asked making himself comfortable. His smile was bright and not a hint of sadness or fear lay in them. Before returning he had worried that he would miss Bailey, but they had both had a talk before he left and that talk encouraged him. It was not the last he'd see of her. Besides, not having her around gave him the time to plan something wonderful.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Rose's mind was a whirlwind of emotion and concerns.Dante still had not shown up. Thankfully Charon was with him and so that calmed her fears a little. But not much. Only a few students were at the table and Rose found a seat away from the boys. Nevin, their houses' head boy still seemed to have it out for her. yes, she was the sister of Dante the Slytherin but that did not give him reason to treat her as such. If only she had the mind to tell him that. Right now though her attention was elsewhere.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rechosia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera walked through the Great Hall towards the table, glancing about with a smile. It felt good to be back. Reaching the table, she sat down near some of her housemates who had already gathered for the welcome feast, giving each a smile in turn. "How is everyone? Hope you all had a great summer. Oh and Nevin, congratulations! I heard the great news." She offered an excited congratulations for the new Head Boy of Hufflepuff house.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image
{"I just have to keep telling myself..."}'-,,-'{ Elizabeth Marie Belding }'-,,-'{"...I'm not as alone as I feel."}
[ Third-year ; Hufflepuff ]

Elizabeth entered the Great Hall showing no signs of what had happened earlier. Parting ways with Annabelle Rich in the ante-chamber only moments ago, she found her spirits lifted after the carriage ride. She was glad to find some endearing quality to the Slytherin house after all. Elizabeth mind had been cleared of the emotional baggage and replaced with a grandeur and splendor that only Hogwarts supplied. She made towards the Hufflepuff table, taking one of many empty seats at the table. Her eye's moved about the table as she listened non-intrusively to the passing conversation around her. She felt a need to sort of keep her head down, all the students around her were much older, and she almost felt in the way waiting for everyone else to arrive.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

¦¦
Allen had ridden to the castle without the company of anyone he knew or was particularly acquainted with. His carriage was mostly filled with those first to arrive and being either too impatient or too bored to wait for whomever their friends might have been. The ride was silent and, as far as Allen had managed to catch, with complete lack of contact. A bit awkward, as it was to be expected, but comfortable and quiet in its own right.
Now he was walking into the Great Hall (being one of the last, this time, as he had spent quite awhile trying to shove a stubborn Poe back into his cage to be taken to the Owlery) staring at the familiar sight of floating light candles, a line of excited and petrified firsties and the looming enchanted ceiling glowing with the moon's light. The excited swelling in the pit of his stomach began to rise and bloom over his entire physical body. A tingling sensation he desperately missed and awaited when away from the school during the summers. It put his mind at rest and his body at the ready; the anticipation of being back in a place he was beginning to accept as home.
Sitting down at the old Hufflepuff table, easing into one of the worn grooves of the bench, he looked hungrily at the set out cutlery, plates and goblets. The vision of food filling them magically playing before his eyes as his stomach growled quietly in similar impatience. He pried his eyes from the empty plates in front of him and instead looked over towards the Ravenclaw table. Seeing the familiar unfamiliar changed face of Yia. He had a different mask over himself now, but not one of his best work, Allen noted. He seemed worried; looking around the Hall in a desperate sort of search. Immediately, Allen's thought was that the boy was looking for his brother, which pleased the white haired boy to see the understandable pain in the younger boy's air.
Then a different thought arose that Yia was searching for a living, breathing Woil. A thought that he had not allowed to make entrance in his optimism.
However, if this possibility was reality, it meant Woil was alive, possibly still possessed by the spirit he carelessly flaunted. Or worse, it was on another host and he had allowed the transfer.
Or it was free all together.

The smile began to quickly ease off at the thought at Allen now looked at the younger boy with a sort of dark glare.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Looking around at those arriving at the table she smiled warmly in greeting. Although she usually was a good conversationalist Rose could be quite shy and remained silent. Feeling a bit awkward Rose turned to look about the room. Dante was still not at the table. A frown formed on her face in worry. Before she could look away though something caught her eye. A boy, first year, black hair. A smile replaced the frown as she caught sight of her cousin Demos. Dante had made contact with their uncle and through that learned of their cousin joining them in school. She wanted so much to run over and say hi but it was a bit difficult at the moment. Oh why couldn't he be looking her direction? It would have made this easier!

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games