Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 am
User ImageUser ImageSirena listened to all what Ryuu said and opened her eyes after closing them "We should try regaining weapons and ammos...But that's like gaining supplies. Maybe get more people in our group? Since our survivors had decreased and increased when Lilianna joined and when Eric with Lin died. We should get some real weapons besides wooden swords and everything. They will break easily." Sirena then turned to Kirin and told "I agree with Ryuu. But maybe she will join us? Or find other fitting group?"

Rikka haven't got any reply when she offered her pistol to Naoki. But she still waited patiently.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 am
User ImageKirin listened to both, Ryuu and Sirena. "Alright, you guys are making me more confused. I mean okay, I understand about groups and what they should and etc. But, I don't understand what group are you taking me in!" Kirin sighed when she told that. She turned to Rikka who had patiently offered Naoki her pistol.

Pistol with a little girl? Oh wait, that is Sirena's cousin. But I haven't seen a pistol with her...

Autumn Crisp

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am
User ImageKoji tried to collect all the information first. Everyone was blarring out facts all at the same time, like a stock market gone bad. After a few moments of thinking, he exhaled.

"Okay, recap. Hana, you say you live nearby and you have a general store there? Then you're our next stop. Lilianna, we're not going to be able to carry all our stuff on bikes. Not to mention we dont have 10 or more bikes, plus not everyone knows how to ride one. We're keeping the bus. Unfortunately we cant bring the bus to Hana's, get the supplies and come back to the machine shop. That would waste our gas. We also cant bring the machine shop tools to Hana's, those things are heavy and huge. So far this is what I thought of..

The group gets divided into 2, one that goes to Hana's for the stuff and the other defends this location. 1st group uses the bikes to head for Hana and Susakai's family store. We have only a few bikes so that group will be small but efficient. Hana, you said you have a truck there? That's what we're going to use to carry the stuff back here. Once the 1st group returns with the supplies, we should immediately work on that bus and head out. I suggest we start loading up."

Koji motioned to the front door of his house, thinking of who to bring and who to leave behind for now. He eyed everyone in the room, picking people through his mind. "Hana and Susakai, you're with me, it's your house after all and you two know the way. Kirin, you're coming too. We need someone to collect the right medical supplies. Lilianna and Sirena, you're coming too, for you two can drive."

Koji then walked toward Ryuu and tossed him his shotgun. "I'm counting on you to keep the rest safe." He faced Mizukie, Naoki and Heriko soon after. "You two are incharge since you two are obvious symbols of authority. Watch everyone's backs." He also waved at Mico and Mizu, as if relaying his message by thought. And finally, he spoke to Anasako-Sensei. "You're the adult, I assume you can keep things under control here? Oh and.. watch Rikka for me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka heard what Koji said. She dropped the gun down and faced him "Nii-san Koji...What about me?" She felt like she is left alone without him mentioning her. Sirena turned to Rikka to what she said but then back to Koji "Alright, I'll drive." Sirena told with sighing in the end of her words.

Geesh. I need tags to remember. Group 1...Group 2, Supplies, Stop, dead.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 am
User ImageKirin stood straight after what Koji told so fast, but she understood now what they meant about groups and what group she is in "Right!" Kirin had fire in her eyes, but small fear inside her body.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 am
User ImageKoji knelt infront of Rikka again and rubbed her little head. "I already asked Anasako-Sensei to take care of you while we're gone. We wont be long, so cheer up. Ofcourse I didnt forget about you." He then stood up and faced the 1st group. "You guys ready? Remember, we're going to get separated from the rest, so keep an eye out and stay sharp."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 am
User ImageUser ImageRikka looked down and turned away from Koji "As if it won't be long..." Rikka told still looking down and away from him. Sirena stood straight as Kirin and replied "I know we are going to separate, and yes Im ready!" Sirena looked around the 1st group. Their team now...arguing won't work even if it is necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 am
User Image"Im ready like never was!" Kirin exclaimed. She saw Sirena looking around the group and sighed.

I get why Koji made groups by groups. Maybe Im wrong but, if we stay together, it would be too crowded and one by one might get lost. Plus then 2nd group can get to their point as told. Kirin thought as her eye was on Koji's eye.

Autumn Crisp

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:22 am
User ImageKoji saw Kirin's determination in her eyes and smiled a bit. Atleast some people are still optimistic about this.. Facing the 2nd group, he waved. "Okay, we'll be heading out now." He gazed at the clouds above and saw another rising obstacle in their path. "It's going to rain soon.. we have to hurry."

The 1st group quickly made their way to Lilianna's garage to see several vehicle parts all over the floor and tables. On the corner, however, was a large black rubber cover that concealed 3 large machines under it. Nice.. As Koji removed them, it unvealed 3 Ducati 848 bikes, a red one, a white one and a black one. "Your best work yet Lilianna, very nice.." He said, as he ran his fingertips on the black one's handle bars.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 am
User ImageSirena sat on the white one and hold the handle bars "Susakia, you'll sit with me. Now hang on tight." Sirena told turning to Susakia who was standing there quiet and still.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 am
User ImageKirin moved out with the group and saw already two people had their places on the bikes. She couldn't believe...But with whom should she sit? Brgh...Making me worried? Uh, It doesn't matter with who I sit. Lilianna or Koji. Kirin thought with a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 am
User ImageKoji felt a little dilemma on his hands. If I make Hana ride with me, that would ensure Lilianna and Hana wont argue, but that would make Kirin feel as if I tossed her away. If I make Kirin ride with me, there's a possibility that Hana and Lilianna would argue all the way. He placed his palm on his face and exhaled deeply. "Okay, who wants to ride with me?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Autumn Crisp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:42 am
User ImageKirin sharply got back to the realistic worlds from her spacing out habit and heard Koji "Um, I'll go with Lilianna" Kirin smiled as she came near to the bike where Lilianna sat at. "Shall I sit?" Kirin told as she glared at Lilianna.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 am
User ImageSirena still sat there and waited for Susakia to sit but had no reply. Sirena took Susakia's hand and putted her on the sit back of the bike "Don't space out at this time, 'kay?" Sirena smiled after telling that and looked front "Im ready here. You guys?" Sirena told looking at Lilianna and Koji.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 am
User Image"Alright you all be carefull out there alright. If you can pick me up some caffine gum too please."Ryuu said to them as they got on the bikes.

"Ok so, when they drive off that will peobably attract any undead towards them. When they're gone lets get inside the garage open it up and get the but in there, the sound of the garage door opening as well as the bus will make some noise and we need to br prepaired for any undead that are attracted to the noise. We'll need some weapons instead of our guns so not to attract more attention so look for any inside the garage as well as any undead that may be wandering around in there. Everyone becareful we don't need any one else dying so after we take care of any undead some will stay in garage, some outside, and some inside the house watching gramps. I know he can probably take care of himself but you never know what might happen after the noise." Ryuu said to his group."If any one has any other ideas as well speak up. Otherwise let's decide who's doing what."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games