Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm
"Thank you." Ronmaru said in combination for both the drink and the scrolls. As he stepped out of the room, he set the empty drinking glass on a counter near the sink so that it could be washed more quickly and efficiently. He would return with the scrolls later--for now, he had to sleep, as the day's events had taken quite the toll on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 pm
A moment of silence passed for Mamorou Miyamoto before his room was filled with a rather large toad and a storm of white smoke. A reverse summoning technique right into his office. As the smoke cleared the man atop the toad slowly came into view in the large office, white hair and a black Suna Oinin mask. Howaido Hatake had been away from the village for an entire month on his diplomatic mission. It seemed he had finally been able to return to the village in a tough single piece of shinobi. "Yo, Mamorou-sama." It seemed he had matured quite a bit into his laid back Hatake complexity, Howaido was much calmer now though he had always been. He spoke short, but his words held meaning. Howaido jumped off of Gamakichi as the toad disappeared from the office and bowed slightly before looking back up at the Kazekage.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 pm
Ronmaru returned to see that the door to the Kazekage's Office was already open--the force from the Reverse Summoning could easily do that. The Genin stepped into the room, and quietly set the two Fuuton scrolls on his Kage's desk, waiting silently for him to finish with the other man. All he was waiting for were Advancement Credits and some Ryo--nothing special.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, &Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Howaido! I hope you had a nice time out & about: we've missed you during your absence. Not much has happened on the warring front that I'm aware of. San & Ganchou are out training, I think, & Bast is around somewhere... maybe at her shoppe. The Chuunin Exam is still happening, I'm afraid, so the genin haven't come back yet. How did everything go out in the world?"

Taking a moment as the recent academy graduate returned, "Thanks, Ronmaru," I reponded to his prescence. "Just set those on the coffee table if you could. Two here has your mission reward ryo, & I've already put you down for the A.C." Two had just returned from his refreshment supplying, & stood next to me. Reaching into a pocket, he pulled out a few Ryo & tossed them his way.

Title: Higher Up’s Request
Ryo: 100
A.C.: 150

((You'll want to go here to fill out your advancements! Don't forget that the 1st 3 jutsus that you learn can be applied toward A.C. as well, & remember to update your profile with the new info! ^_^))

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:48 am
NVM  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:54 pm
"I see, well thats good, I hope Lucas and Silas do their best. It would be a shame for them to come back empty handed after San and I returned with promotions on our first try. I may try and find Bast-sensei then, after that I should go locate San and Ganchou. I could take this one off your hands too if you would like?" Howaido walked over to a window and propped up across the sill, a warm breeze washing over his face. "Things were rather hectic but, it all went well. Mizukage-sama said he would gladly meet with me at a later date and for now will welcome open trade and travel between our villages. I seemed to have arrived at the appropriate time as both the Mizukage and Raikage were available after their talk. Apparently the two villages have allied themselves, I attempted to open neutral policies with both villages for the time being." Howaido looked back at Mamorou and stepped out onto the overhang outside the window,"Its nice to be home. Say did a friend of mine pass through here, Sypher, he was from cloud?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Info:
[Myself, &Two]

As Ronmaru pondered off to the side, Howaido spoke about several events. "Sypher? I believe he was here with a few of the other Kumo-nin, but they kept to themselves mostly, until they had some kind of food poisoning event. It put a damper on their stay here, but I hope they'll all visit again some time soon," I ended, thinking about several statements that Howaido had brought forth. "Hmm, international policies being played out... well, at least we won't have to worry about having unuseful allies any time soon. On that note, would you mind taking up Ronmaru's studies? I have an odd feeling that something is up, but I can't put my finger on it quite yet. If anything strange occurs, I'll be sure to let everyone know." Two reached out to present a fresh glass of raspberry lemonade at this point, & I gladly accepted. Pointing to the coffee table, a directive was given to place the remainder of the refreshments there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:47 pm
"I shall oblige you on that request Miyamoto-sama.." Howaido said, his voice rather unfocused, he had caught something on the wind. One could call it a part of his sixth sense, Ganchou and San out on a training session nowhere near the village. It struck foul with him, something was up but, he liked not to think it had anything to do with Mamorou. Though if it did, he wondered what it had to do with in order that they would openly play detective. He would ascertain more answers when he could talk with the two alone, that would do. "Ill try and find Ash and Ouka too. They could use some more discipline as Chuunin." With that he slipped off the sill and took up one of the glasses downing it gently,"If you see Bast-sensei tell her I am looking for her." He set the glass down and nodded thankfully to Two before he walked over to the door stopping in the entrance. "By the way Mamorou-sama..." He smiled to himself as he threw back a lazy wave,"Its good to be home again." That said he continued easily down the steps and out the door,"Ill go meet this Ronmaru now."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 pm
"Suna's Blood Red Mirage"
"Look into my eyes; I will take you into realms beyond your understanding..."

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Ronmaru Hasako // Genin // Sungakure //Sakakkugan //

User Image

"This "Ronmaru" happens to be right here." The Genin called out to the man stepping out of the door with a laugh. "I'm not very recognizable, so I really can't blame you for that one." In Ronmaru's pack were the Wind Element Scroll and an assortment of Genjutsu scrolls. Hopefully, these would be enough for his maximizing as a Genin. Soon, he hoped to become a Chuunin, but the concept of a rank advancement was, obviously, a bit far-fetched for his newly appointed Genin status. Of course, that's how it always was with new ninja. They get a shred of power, and they fight with all their being for more. Ronmaru was no different.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 pm
"Ah, I see... gomen..." He looked at the boy through his mask with a hidden interest,"Ninjutsu and Genjutsu... Youre of weaker frame, you have red eyes too.... the Sakkakugan?" Though in truth maybe the boy had not released his ocular jutsu yet, it was strange how such things worked. "Shall we go to the academy then?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm
"Suna's Blood Red Mirage"
"Look into my eyes; I will take you into realms beyond your understanding..."

User Image

// Ronmaru Hasako // Genin // Sungakure //Sakakkugan //

User Image

Ronmaru was--in fact--a bit surprised that the man had picked up on his bloodline so quickly. Of course, that was to be expected. Higher up ninja were supposed to be rather intuitive thinkers, so to pick up on one's body structure and apply it to possible Kekkei Genkai really wasn't very much of a stretch. "Well...I don't see why not." Ronmaru stepped out next to the higher-ranking ninja, and merely said, "Lead the way." With a rather sarcastic grin on his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm
Bast descended from the sky with her flock of hoatzin golems and landed on the roof of the Office. She immediately entered through a door on the roof and strolled downstairs. After knocking on the door to the Office, Bast strolled in and plopped down in her chair. Without a word to the others, she began to sip her tea.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm
Silas walked up the stairs in his tank top and gloves. Silas sighed and then knocked on the door before entering. "Silas Nara reporting, I have failed the Chunin exam and am now looking for a mission of some sort. I would like to use my new skills to further my knowledge!" Silas relaxed his shoulders a bit and watched around the room, before wiping the sweat off from his brow.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am
"Ah, this way." Howaido strolled casually to the dojo with his student in toe.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Info:
[Myself, &Two]

Waving bye to Howaido & Ronmaru, I turned attention to the returning genin. "Silas! How did the exams go?" Listening intently to the poor results, a bit of a compliment was needed. "It was just an exam, Silas. Those that passed have the disadvantage that everyone else knows who they are & what they're capable of. You were a true shinobi in that you were able to get to know your opponents without revealing everything, ne? Making it to Chuunin is only a mission or two away..." At this a drawer clicked open to reveal a document of some importance. Picking it up, I immediately dismissed it for another favorable mission. "I've not heard from Silas & Ganchou since I went out on a stroll earlier. I think they're out training each other in the village somewhere, since they weren't recorded as leaving. Would you mind checking the more favorable training areas for them, & send them to see me? If you can't find them right away, talk to Bast & she might be able to assist." (consider this a 'patrol the village' mission for recording purposes)

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games