Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 pm
"Understood, sir." He said with a small bow before catching his headband. He then walked out, tying his headband on snug, and headed for the academy.

[Exit to Academy.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:31 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:600|-| 0 両 User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon walked in and looked around, no one seemed to be here, no one attacked everything seemed good he continued to walk about until he was satisfied. he checked even random places to pass time he checked closets, under beds, behind curtains, and under rugs "No enemies here." he said as he moved about the office he bowed to the hokage "have a nice day m'lord." he said and exited.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 am
User Image

Hiyato Hyuuga
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Hyuuga Clan || Bloodline

User Image

Hiyato seemed to be just sitting out in the hall as all the other and new ninja walked back and forth from the office. Hiyato had been waiting for a while now but it didn't seem to be bothering him at all. In fact he seemed to be waiting for the others to leave so that he could ask for a mission to another land by himself. He wanted to proof something, but he didn't want others to know.

User Image

User Image "I Will Create A Path Of Peace In All Nations..." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image

Dakkon was patrol once again he searched the offices but nothing seemed to come up in his find no enemies we're lurking about... with this he had declared the office clear.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 285|285

User Image

User Image

Hitomi gazed at the bustling streets and crowded shops as she walked towards the Hokage's office and adjusted her katana. 'It all starts with the headband,' she sighed, letting her thoughts drift as she walked through the front doors of the large building and noticed that others were already there, waiting. Although her expression was rather emotionless, her alert eyes constantly analyzed the people and surroundings.

'Is there a certain line?' she wondered but ignored everyone as she made her way towards the Hokage's office.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 295|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image

On the way out Dakkon encountered Hitomi and saw she was without a headband he created a Dust clone and had it walk up to her as he left "Hey are you a Genin looking for a headband?" The clone asked keeping pace with her  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 am

User Image

As Hitomi neared the Hokage's office, she glanced at Dakkon's clone.

"Hm? I am, actually," she replied. "I see you have one already. Are you a Genin?" Hitomi asked him as she neared the Hokage's door and knocked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両
User Image

Dakkons clone nodded "Yeah im a Genin im just a few missions away from a promotion though, listen the Hokage is very busy and hasnt really been paying attention to academy grads... I'll get a headband for you it'll be our little secret okay?" he said as he opened the door and walked into his office it seemed the Hokage was in a different room at the time and soon the clone came back with a hidden leaf village ninja headband and he handed it to Hitomi "Congratulations your an offical Genin as of now."

(The character that has been playing our village leader is kinda inactive >.<)  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am

User Image

Hitomi raised an eyebrow at his actions but accepted the headband nonetheless. "Thanks? But, uh...doesn't the Hokage need to assign me a mission?" Hitomi was a bit amused by this man's careless actions but she was careful to keep her expression blank.

(Wow, the person who should be the most active isn't? That sucks lol)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両
User Image

"Well, the way we've been doing missions is we report to the mission board take the scroll complete the task and than the client tends to pay us i dont know whats gotten into the hokage these days. But your supposed to be assigned a mission when you get the headband so i guess i'll do it..." The clone though hard for a moment "Oh! i know! Go to the sparring arena and tell me that you need to learn a jutsu its a nice first mission we don't want to get challenged with those starting jutsus do we? i don't know if im fighting though..." the clone said scratching its head  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am

User Image

"Um, ok," Hitomi resisted the urge to sweat-drop and headed towards the academy as she tied the headband around her neck. "You should hope you're not fighting. I don't want to cause you to go insane," she remarked quietly, her expression completely serious and a bit sad.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:08 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 295|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両
User Image

The clone sighed "But dont worry about me get goin i'll see you in a bit!" it said and burst into flecks of dust which settled in a small pile  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm
The Strong Will Survieve...
User Image

Reiko entered the Hokages office,marching right into the laziest village leader ever's quarters"Just lettin ya know I have been doing a bunch of missions and spars. The Council reccomended me for Chuunin promotion and I'm taking it. Not that you care but..." God this guy sucked,Ichiro would make a much better Hokage! With those words he left the area,heading towards the apartments

...And The Weak Shall Perish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:53 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was walking to the Hokages office, It seemed he needed to pick his headband up before he could do anything. It was such a waste of his time why should he have to go all the way to the Hokage just to receive a piece of metal and cloth.If they just gave it to him when he became a genin he could already be doing a Mission.But unfortunately people just like to make things more complicated then they have to be.
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0
e]  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:15 pm
Uinsean's clone walked up to the Hokage's office area. Looking around outside, he saw a few new gennin. The area wasn't very big, but it was certainly important. After double checking, he was satisfied with it's safety. "All clear.." He smiled, knowing he only had one more stop.

[Rank C: Patrol the Village: In Progress.]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games