Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:37 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino was pulled from her meditative state by the voice of the girl. She sighed before turning around. The girl knew her last name suprisingly. Well, then again the girl could have known her father who was a prominent ninja in the village. "Yes, Im Tsukino. And you are?" She said with a questioning tone.Then she palmed her forehead when the white haired girl wanted to train her. Of course kein would leave them without really teaching them anything. She was thankful for the instant knowledege though. It would be beneficial to her later on.She looked to the white haired girl and Dai before smiling.

"Im really not training today, I was really just here to go over some things and help my friend Kenta if he needed my assistance. Also Im at a loss for a sparring partner so I'll just use Kenta for that later. " She said with a laugh.

Chakra: 275/275

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Mission:: D :: Higher Up's Request (1/5)
Sukai looked at the Genin. The Oni had Fuuton like she and the girl Suiton as well as being a medic. If she wants eise training I'm like a goldmine for that haha~ But seems Dai will only be able to train her, so I guess I can make due with the boy. Bowing her head some to the two Konoha Genin Sky spoke in a soft and gentle tone. "I am Sukai Chiryo-shi, I am the Cat Sage, Taijutsu Medic class. . . .oh~ and also a Chuunin. If you need any assistance on techniques I know Fuuton and Suiton. As well as most of the medical techniques." As she finished the woman glanced at her cousin and smiled to her briefly. Knowing she could not assist her cousin due to them being total opposites.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

:: Mission :: Rank D :: Higher Up Request ( 2 / 5 )
Dai frowned at the girl. If she wasn't there to train or to learn something. Then why waste time? "I can teach you Suiton." Dai told her. The Senor jabbed her thumb to the side at Sukai. "Sukai, can teach you Medic techniques." Dai grinned. "Or, if you're looking for a sparring partner. Why not fight me?" She said with a inviting smile. The Sensor was once like the girl. But in her time of training she had grown from the procrastination to wanting to get stronger. Dai placed her hands on her hips and continued her inviting smile at the girl. "Three opinions. Which one are you going to take?" Dai said in a sly voice.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 pm
Zachariah_M_Boliver
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:122/122
Koshi's condition: Perfect health

Koshi snapped at the mans hand when he reached forward, growling softly and sending its own weak killing intent at the man. The smallest killing intent attempt ever felt by such a person indicated the animal didnt like to be touched. Taka however laughed from across the room and snapped her fingers. Koshi's ears twitched and the animal attempted to return to her shoulder resulting in Koshi running into her shoe, falling off her arm, and walking off her shoulder as it continued to eye the young man from across the room. Taka winced as her tiny friend's balance was suffering from the lingering effects from the alcohol. She bent down and scooped up the ferret and cradled it in her arms, a rosey tinge coming to her cheeks as she did so. She sat back down next to her drink set finally as Koshi fell asleep in her arms.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino had a devious smile creep across her face when the girl called out options. The last one was what caught her attention. The Cat sage slash medical nin could teach her Esei jutsu like she said and so could Dai. Tsukino looked over at the doll she reassembeled using her Soten Kisshun Technique. " I think I've had my fill of learning Eseijutsu for now since I've already created one that might seal the deal with me being a famous Medical nin. Eseijutsu comes too easy for me. Suiton training is something I would want to do on my own time because it will be challenging and I will get more out it by myself."She said with a smile. She wanted to do Suiton training on her own because she just felt like she needed to. Everyone always wanted to learn how to control thier chakra element from thier senior ninja, but not her. She wanted feel the satisfaction of acheiving it herself.

"The third option though....Is exactly what I wanted. So how do you wanna do this?" She said her hands were already twitching with excitement as they hovered over her kunai holster.

Chakra: 275/275

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm
Slick Ace

Terri Jukishin

Class: Bukijutsu, Subclass: Samurai

I will fight with Honor and hold nothing back but otherwise Have fun and be happy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Terri looked at the wound left by the ferret but he didn't get mad, it was just the way the ferret was. It wasn't a particularly nasty bite so he ignored it for the time being and decided maybe today he could learn some Raiton techniques, he started asking around seeing if anyone was willing to teach him  

SairiMZ

3,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

:: Mission :: Rank D :: Higher Up Request ( 3 / 5 )
Dai waited for the young genin's answer. She was hoping to teach but sometimes things never worked out to a point. Something in Dai sparked a fire in her fighting spirit, as Tsukino agreed to a fight. Dai rolled her shoulders, her joints popping into place as she did so. As Tsukino asked how they should do this; it brought a grin the the Sensor's lips. "How about, until the other says uncle? Or..." Dai looked at Sukai. "Sukai, determines that one of us can't continue." Dai looked back to the Genin and smiled. "How about you start first." The Sensor said sweetly as she moved forward. "Seeing how I have the advantage on you." She implied about their ranks. Dai took her stance and nodded to Tsukino. "Ready when you are."

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

While Koshi was sleeping she poured herself another shot of sake from her bottle. Tilting her head back she downed the drink. Her head began to swim and images seemed to go in and out of focus. She nearley fell forward which woke Koshi and he swiftly moved on to her shoulder looking for the source of the disturbance. Her head in the process cracked into her knee, surprisingly1/2As she straightened herself up she noticed a bruise already forming on her knee where her head had impacted. She rubbed her forehead absently and mulled things over in her head. Despite stories she heard she was able to maintain her intellect with this drink. Other than the pain dulling it didnt really do much for her. 2/2  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Mission:: C :: Higher Up's Request (2/5)
Sukai chuckled at the Genin medic. Remembering when she was like that, but know she was one of the most skilled medics in the world if not the best. Rumors say their is only one other woman that's a challenge to my title. None the less, I'm one of the best of the best. Not saying another word she simply nodded as Dai said she could watch and judge the spar. Glancing back at the boy she spoke. "If you want to know any stronger Fuuton I'd be happy to show you the many I know." The woman then tapped the large fan on her back, it was her favorite weapon other than her twin serrated blades. That were strapped to her hips.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:50 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino Kazuki

Tsukino had smirked. The woman was right there was a difference in strength but not by much. Skill was determined based on the amount of jutsu you learned but how you used it. Her hands pulsed with chakra and she quickly raised her arm up unsheathing six kunai from her holster. She swung her arm forward causing the blades to fly towards Dai. Tsukino needed to be swift and intense with her movements in order to keep up, so pressuring the enemy was her best option right now.

As the dagger flew towards DAi, Tsukino charged chakra into her arm before striking the ground. It caused pieces of earth to fly upwards as a crack shot towards dai. The area around her would literally crush her should she fall as the ground broke into tiny pieces.

Chakra: 225/275

OOC:
Gouwan [ Strong Arm ]
Official Description: Gouwan is a taijutsu technique used by Haruno Sakura. Using the skills passed down by her teacher Tsunade, Sakura is able to utilize powerful strikes. Sakura will first build up a high amount of chakra to her fist and then release it in an instant.

Soushuuha [ Manipulate Advancing Blades ]
Official Description: This technique allows the user to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a Shinobi to unleash a torrent of kunai much more quickly than if each were thrown individually.

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Taka packed her drinking set into her pouch in the hard container she used to protect the bottles and shot glasses. She stood up moving to a clear section of the dojo so as not to accidentally stumble into the fight underway. She wasn't trying to go out of her way to avoid anyone but it would honestly seem as if she was. When she reaced a open space Koshi hopped down off her shoulder and jumped into a windowsill so as to be out of the way. She began a swift kata, he moves seemingly clunky and off due to her state.1/3

She shifted around the area and started moving surprisingly gracefully as she began to get the hang of her coordination under the influence.
Her movements were becoming wild and unorthodox as she leaned in various directions throwing punches and kicks at false attackers.
2/3

Her kata went on for about five minutes, swaying to and fro. She spun a backhand snap at an imaginary target and leaned back to throw a straight punch behind her. Continuing she bridged her back lifting her legs into the air she made a move as if to grab and spin her legs rapidly to the side. She sprung off her hands in the opposite direction landing on her feet and rolling to the ground where she propped her head up with her arm. Koshi came and curled up next to her when she became still.3/3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

:: Mission :: Rank D :: Higher Up Request ( 4 / 5 )
Dai widened her eyes as she noticed the pulse of Chakra that pushed out from the gril's hand before she throw the kunais. The Sensor tipped her head a bit with a grin as the Medic genin sent a wave of Gouwan and Soushuuha at her. Dai formed the hand seal of Dragon. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" The Sensor vanished in a cloud of mist as the attacked came very close to her. Dai soon appeared behind the girl. Her hands moved quickly. Dai brought her right hand up, palm facing the back of the genin and smiled with a dark edge. "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu..." Static danced around her hand. Engulfing her entire hand this time. She gritted her teeth and focused on the massacred training dummy . A ball the size of her fist shot forward. If it were to hit, the Genin would drop to the floor in pain of being shocked with a pure lighting bolt.

:: Tech(s) Used ::
Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] : Rank D :
Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu [ Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique ] : Rank D :

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Mission:: C :: Higher Up's Request (3/5)
Suki watched the two spar. Thinking about their situation. She watched as the two proceeded. She watched Dai pacifically. To see how far her sister-in-law would test the genin, or use her abilities. Ah yes, the medic was back into her habit of analogizing people around her.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

An apparition of Kein appeared as his voice deep and distorted called out," DAI, SUKAI. Enough, we are leaving now. Get your things and meet up with Shiro at the gates. Dai please grab my stuff as well there are... sensitive items in it. Dont let it fall into the wrong hands." The apparition was gone as soon as the apparition was gone.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Mission:: C :: Higher Up's Request (4/5)
Suki heard Kein speak to them of leaving, joy filled the medic but a sudden shiver ran down her spine thinking of what was needed to be done once she got home. Flipping her hair she sighed and said yes.

+-------------------+

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games