Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:13 pm
User Image
[ Astrid & Kran ]
Konohagakure ✦ Genin ✦ Medical&Tamer
Difficult
roads often leads to beautiful destinations.

Astrid; Chakra: 325/325 Stamina: 175/175

Laughter. She could hear laughing. Oh Gods. Were they going to harm her or Kran?! Once she got enough footing at the water, she immediately was at Kran's neck, her fingers intertwining his fur as they both watched the massive bear talk to them. Honestly, that wasn't much of a surprise, she was around long enough to know that some tamer animals, especially the ones that been around for awhile can use human speech. Then the giant of a blonde male with scars everywhere made his approach as she let out a nervous soft squeak. With a soft swallow, she reminded herself that she needed to learn to stop being judgemental by people first appearance and try to be more open, but it didn't help when the bear had spoke about hunting Kran back in the days of their forest, upon hearing such a thing, she let out another squeak and a step back while Kran did the same as he snorted softly. "I-I-I'm fine." She managed to get out as her hand was still resting and slightly nervously playing with Kran's fur underneath. Once the massive scarred man had asked to where she's from, she was slightly confused. "T-There.. uh... h-here.." She corrected herself. The wild orange haired female frowned slightly, trying to think of her words together when her brain was all scrambled and jumbled. "N... No family.... Kran, he's family..." She started to shiver as Kran snorted and nudge her with his nuzzle by turning his head and attempting to push the girl out of the river.

Kran; Chakra: 325/325 Stamina: 175/175

Attire: Dark green long sleeve dress with slight V shape. At the end of the sleeve, there's a hole for her thumb go through, the cloth cover the lower part of her hand. The dress ends few inches above her knee as she wore black shorts that went below her knee line. Typical shinobi boots.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

User Image User Image User Image
'Even the simplest things can be beautiful'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Lily Platypus

User Image
User Image
Bjorn Jernhud & Grym

Konohagakure // Jounin // B-Rank // Tamer/ Taijutsu // Koton // Katon / Doton / Fuuton (Grym) // Chakra: 560 / 560 // Stamina: 1135/ 1135 // Grym Chakra: 560 / 560 // Grym Stamina: 1135 / 1135

"I’ve got the scars to prove it, "

Seeing the girl freak out and scramble over to the reindeer, the bear brothers continued to chuckle softly. Grym would duck his head down slightly as Bjorn held his hand up, palm out, “Easy, cub, we aren’t going to hurt you.” Grym would nod softly, “Yea, you smell like the academy, like the village.” Bjorn would then hear her mention being from the area and having no family other than the reindeer. Scratching his head slightly, a confused look cross the large man’s face, “That’s kind of weird… you look a lot like the females we saw near villages in our homeland… far north and west of here…. It’s also where we used to see animals like your friend running wild in herds.”

The two older warriors stepped slightly closer as the reindeer nudged the girl, “They call me Bjorn, this is my brother, Grym, what’s your name?”

"ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE! "

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength – 13 increases
Speed – 9 increases (14 without armor)
Reflexes – 12 increases
Fortitude – 6 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
[ Astrid & Kran ]
Difficult

Astrid did feel more at ease when they had mentioned they weren't going to hurt her. But they said her, not so much explain about Kran. They will leave him alone too, right? He's a tamer, surely he wouldn't do something as horrible as that. The large man seemed rather confused to her words and honestly, she didn't blame him. Heck, she confused herself as well. Once he started to explain about her looking like the females to where he's from, her eyes perked up as she was rather curious. And that Kran was from there too. Finally out of the cold water, she shivered some as her scrawny hands started to squeeze as much water as she possibly could out of her dress. They asked for their names. "Um..." She hesitated a bit, being shy does that. "I.. I'm Astrid. That's Kran... and uh..." She stopped for a moment, she lost her train of thoughts. Right. His village. "I.. I don't know about your village... all I know I was left at orphanage.." Kran snorted as he nuzzled Astrid. They both didn't have their headbands yet, so they haven't started training yet. Kran felt slightly bad for not able to have any Katon techniques on hand to help her get warm. "What... what was it like?" She questioned, rather curious about the village he spoke of, "Your village I mean..." She added once she realized that he may got confused to what she meant to what something was like. Her hands now lifted up as she squeeze much water from her wild flame hair. Her teeth started to chatter as she realized something.

HOW WAS HE NOT COLD!?

Attire: Dark green long sleeve dress with slight V shape. At the end of the sleeve, there's a hole for her thumb go through, the cloth cover the lower part of her hand. The dress ends few inches above her knee as she wore black shorts that went below her knee line. Typical shinobi boots.
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Lily Platypus

User Image
User Image
Bjorn Jernhud & Grym

Konohagakure // Jounin // B-Rank // Tamer/ Taijutsu // Koton // Katon / Doton / Fuuton (Grym) // Chakra: 560 / 560 // Stamina: 1135/ 1135 // Grym Chakra: 560 / 560 // Grym Stamina: 1135 / 1135

Bjorn smiled slightly, “Nice to meet you, Astrid… You too, Kran….” Grym would nod his huge head to the other animal as a greeting when he noticed Astrid was shivering and her teeth chattering. Nudging Bjorn, the big man nodded quickly to Grym before Astrid would see his hands start to form handseals as the big man kneeled down and touched the ground. Suddenly the ground would quiver slightly as a pillar of fire burst up, “There, that should help you warm up…” Bjorn would sit down by the fire pillar as Grym plodded over and plopped down next to him. “I actually never had a village before Gym and I wandered near here and decided to stay…we wandered the wilderness for longer than I can remember.. Grym’s mother raised me until we went off on our own.. but the villages we wandered through or near were made largely of wood and pitch, built around a large, long building that always smelled like roast meat.” Bjorn would think more to his early years far north of there, “It was cold.. dark in the winter, people generally dressed in heavy clothes for warmth.. except the smiths who had their forges going to keep them warm as they worked.” The man tried to think of more, but didn’t remember much of the villages back there, they never spent much time in them.”did the people at the orphanage tell you anything about who left you there? Anything found with you?”

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength – 13 increases
Reflexes – 12 increases
Fortitude – 6 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
[ Astrid & Kran ]
Difficult

At least he seemed nice. If they were aiming to harm, they wouldn't ask for their names or that it was nice to meet them. "N-Nice to meet you too... Mr. Bjorn and Mr. Grym..." They seemed to speak in some silent communication as the massive man, Bjorn, did some hand seals and the ground rumbled. Not knowing what to expect, they both took a step back away from them again. Soon, a pillar of fire erupted as they both quickly got close to it and feel the lovely flame aura. Perfect. With a content sigh, she sat down at least beside them but not across, so they could keep eye contact. It would be too rude to be across and have the pillar of fire block. The kind giant started to speak about what he does remember. Grym's mother raised him? Confused, she glanced towards the bear. How does... a bear raised a human without eating it? That's very interesting. The village was definitely different than the one they are in now. Then he questioned her about the orphanage. "Ah... ummm..." She paused for a moment before she shook her head at him, her clothes were starting to feel warmer and Kran leaned down on his forward as his front legs bent and then he laid down beside her, yawning slightly. "No. Nothing..just what my name was. I... I think they may still have the paper.. I don't know." She explained before a kind smile can be seen, "I don't think that would be where I'm from.. I don't like the cold." She half joked in a very shy tone. "How... ah, how did you two end up here then..?" With Kran's head by her hip, she gently petted him, playing with his fur out of shyness as she can't maintain eye contact for long.

Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Lily Platypus

User Image
User Image
Bjorn Jernhud & Grym

Bjorn leaned back against Hrym’s side as the sat by the fire, “It’s tough to explain… from what Mama bear told me as a cub, she found me lost and crying as a toddler, supposedly I was separated from my human parents in the forest. She took pity on me and raised me along with the cub she had already, “ he’d reach up and scratch Grym’s side, “a coupe years later Grym and I went off on our own, hunting, fishing and foraging to help each other survive.It was about ten years ago now that we wandered near this village and decided to stay, I listened in on conversations of travelers to learn to speak human language again and once we were able to join the village I ended up in the ninja academy.. ” Grym would look up and smile seeing the girl shyly play with the reindeer’s fur, “You don’t need to worry about Kran, little cub, we won’t hurt him eitheras for not liking the cold, the people in those villages wore thick heavy clothes t keep it out, and every building smelled like it had a rather large fire inside.. they had ways to stay warm.”

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength – 13 increases
Reflexes – 12 increases
Fortitude – 6 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:30 am
User Image
[ Astrid & Kran ]
Difficult

A mother bear took pity instead of eating a human child? Even ten she was slightly surprised. On the other side, it was nice though, that even animals can feel empathy despite what most people believed. She always thought animals were more empathetic than humans. After all, they loved unconditionally and don't make judgments like humans do. Couple of years, that makes sense, usually cubs, once they become two or older, they no longer needed their mother as much and can live on their own. Looked away from the ground, she glanced towards Bjorn for a moment in slight confusion as she then turned her head to look at where her hand was. "Ah.. no.. um. I know... you guys won't hurt him.. it's just.. I'm notreallyapeopleperson." She ran her words together so fast that it may or may not be understood by two of them. Yet, she didn't notice that she ran her words together but Kran did. Kran lets out a soft laugh as he nuzzled her with his arm before shaking his head. She was always one of a kind. Removed her hand from her companion's fur, she decided to check on her untamed hair, it was already bone dry. This kind of hair anyways, it would be dry fast. Then she checked her clothing. Still slightly damp. With a frown, she glanced towards Bjorn for a moment and saw the headband. "Ah.. that's right." She started as she started to play with the edges of her dress shyly. "I uh... should try to get that headband.. I guess." She doesn't seem all that excited about becoming a shinobi of the Konohagakure.

Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 011500 ¥ AC:00022350 ¥
¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

Making his way through the village Yasu soon reached the point along the river he wanted to use for his teams training. How many of them would actually show up was, at thsi point, pointless. He had resolved himself to train those who wanted to grow stronger and the rest would get left behind, simple as that. With his back to the river he contemplated how he wanted to go about their individual training and the teams training overall.

Naomi Tenkou

Praying Psycho Mantis

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Kya had to make a quick stop to drop something off at the Uchiha compound, and as such had not been the first to arrive even though she was the first to leave. Even so, she eventually arrived, flak jacket zipped fully and gunbai held tightly to her back on a small harness. She scanned for Yasu as she maneuvered through the environment, eventually seeing him and approaching with a sort of determined look on her face, burning in her eyes. She spoke plainly to him. "Yasu-Taicho. You don't think you have enough time to get us ready, or so I heard. But I am ready to train hard even so." Her words were direct and simple. She gave a respectful nod to her superior and then awaited his direction.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:20 am
    User ImageUser Image
    As Naomi approached the designated area Yasu was probably sure to notice that the girl was wearing a different outfit from the one the clone had been wearing. While the other one was much more simplistic and neutral in style, this set of clothing was rather flashily feminine and quite elaborate. It seemed a set more for formal meetings than it did for fighting. Though ninja did tend to be able to fight no matter what clothes they had on. Kya would know that it was a newer outfit that had Naomi had recently started wearing to class on occasion; appearing along with a much more feminine physical appearance than she had used to have. As the little red head was able to make out her leader she approached him and Kya at a rather brisk walk. Not quite a jog but with a little hustle in her step. She knew what the clone had said and heard so she too wished to continue that sense of practicality in "getting started" when it came to their training.

Once the distance was closed she bowed again to the man before speaking. "Naomi Senju, here as ordered and ready to learn Yasu-chuui." Her voice wasn't chipper per say but she did try to chose words and a tempo that conveyed an upbeat attitude. Something that said I want to work hard and don't expect to slack off. Ultimately it was a round about attempt to say 'I may be ******** your boss but I'm not looking for favors and I want to disprove your previous assessment.'

森林

Current BGM:
    Stats
    Konoha Registration #379585271
    Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
    Current Chakra 555 / 565xxxxxCurrent Stamina 135 / 135xxxxx
    Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
    • Botanist: If a roll on botany fails, receive one extra roll for that task
    • Mokuton Heritage: Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
    Class & Clan Reductions:
    ○ Sensor Class • Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
    xxxxxOracle: Passively sense chakra in a radius of five [5] yards.
    ○ Medical Class • Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
    xxxxxEfficiency Expert: Select medical techniques have reduced cost.
    ○ Senju • Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
    Techniques Used:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:44 am
    User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
    ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Of course it would be those two who made it here first. Despite the fact that he had been hoping for more then just the two, he would make due for now. After all wars waited for none. Folding his legs under him he took a relaxed sitting posture as he shrugged off the hood and scarf setting them to the ground next to him. Giving a wave he smiled a bit,"Take a seat you two and we will get started. Also please, unless were on the battlefield or operating in an official capacity, drop the formalities. Titles tend to annoy me a bit." Pulling his jin tachi from his belt he set it across his lap and leaned back onto his palms. Once they had taken their seats he nodded to Kya,"First I would like you to tell me a bit about yourselves. Why you became shinobi, what your goals are, where you feel your strengths are and where you think you can improve as both a shinobi and a person." Naturally he would go last to keep things fair but overall it was a simple question and he was genuinely interested in their answers. They would give him insight into who they were and what areas they could use improvement.

Naomi Tenkou

Praying Psycho Mantis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:59 am
    User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
    Antidote

She said she would pray for me...

Chet showed up drunk as usual and sat on his butt to wait instructions.

I said it's too late for me.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Millionaire 200
    • Wall Street 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:07 am
    User ImageUser Image

Kya saw him relaxing, glad to see he wouldn't be extremely uptight or bothersome with structure like the academy teachers had been. Naomi arrived just ahead of this, and Kya fluttered her eyes to see who the foot steps belonged to. The more femininely dressed Naomi actually drew a light blush from Kya, who turned back to Yasu before she could get close enough to see it. Flaring her nostrils she took her gunbai from her back and waved it across the ground, using the dusting skill to clear some loose dirt and rocks to the side away from Yasu. She then stabbed the sturdy, metal weapon into the ground and took a seat with her back against it, legs spread in a V, and hands stretching straight upwards before she opened her mouth to tell him her story. Now more comfortable, with the sound of the river a bit calming, she addressed him as she would one of her peers, if a bit less sharply. "Well. I guess I'll start by saying that both of my parents, and everyone I knew up until i was 14 was a devout Jashinist. Not all of them were zealots, but I was indeed made to read and understand the scriptures as a child. I learned a great deal about the origin of Jashinism actually, that it is an almost countermovement... a reformation or schism from a much greater whole. I moved from the Land of Fire here at the behest of my parents so that, before I was sure I wanted to serve Him, I could at least see more. I was initially glad just to be out of the temples, but honestly Konoha grew on me. I became a ninja to become stronger and lead a reformation of Jashinism while not being destroyed by angry zealots in the process. In the few years of formal schooling, I decided I would stay here, and give back to the village that opened it's doors for me. I suppose that's my goal. Make Konoha a place of strength again, and to serve as a teacher of Magatai, the god Jashin was taken from. As for strengths, I am a versed close combatant, specializing in the use of this fan, and in the Seven Sword dance. Additionally, my proficiency in Genjutsu was well known in the academy. Weaknesses... well I'm barely better than a student at taijutsu... and I have no aptitude for ninjutsu at all beyond the basics." With that, she fully expected to get some raised eyebrows from him and Nao about her religious beliefs, but it would not bother her. About the beginning of her speech she would show him that she did, indeed, wear a Jashinist symbol around her neck still.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:33 am
      User ImageUser Image
      Dropping formalities would be difficult for Naomi, that was the world she not only grew up in but also lived in at present. A very rigid world that didn't like deviations. Still she'd try to keep his request in mind if it aided in unit cohesion. Following the lead of Yasu and Kya, Naomi slowly kneel down and then transer into a seiza style manner of sitting. Of the three so far she was the most formal when it came to how each chose to sit. As for Kya's exposition, well it was certainly interesting if somewhat off putting. The declaration of Jashin as something other than original seemed to generate some strange feeling within the pit of her stomach but it soon passed. In a few minutes the girl would probably forget she ever even felt such a thing.

Now it was of course Naomi's turn to speak. As for the information Yasu wanted to know, well Naomi set about answering that shortly after Kya. "I became a kunoichi because.... well um, it's what I was expected to do, and for now I guess my goal is to bring honor to my clan? My parents are pretty traditional and all of my brothers became shinobi... even my twin Sal." She was clearly rather nervous when it came to talking about such things. Perhaps it was shyness or a feeling of inferiority around not having very personal reasons for where she was now. "As for my strengths well, I have a hand in a lot of things. Suiton and doton, mokuton too. I studied a host of medical techniques before the briefing... and um I can feel chakra as well." She seemed to pause when it came to answering where she could improve. "Improvement wise... well I got pretty low scores when it came to the more physical stuff. The same is true of fuuinjutsu.. and um I haven't really studied genjutstu at all so... her face suddenly turned quite red as she cut herself off. The girl almost seemed to gulp before adding this next part, "so that's why I asked if Lady Hokage could mentor me in her spare time." Face still flushed Red she stared at the ground rather than looking at Yasu, Kya, or their miserable ******** up of a platoon member known as Chet.

森林

Current BGM:
      Stats
      Konoha Registration #379585271
      Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
      Current Chakra 555 / 565xxxxxCurrent Stamina 135 / 135xxxxx
      Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
      • Botanist: If a roll on botany fails, receive one extra roll for that task
      • Mokuton Heritage: Learn Bloodline techniques one [1] post faster
      Class & Clan Reductions:
      ○ Sensor Class • Learn Ninjutsu and Genjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
      xxxxxOracle: Passively sense chakra in a radius of five [5] yards.
      ○ Medical Class • Learn Medical techniques one [1] post faster.
      xxxxxEfficiency Expert: Select medical techniques have reduced cost.
      ○ Senju • Learn Suiton and Doton techniques one [1] post faster.
      Techniques Used:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Gaian 0
      • Beta Contributor 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Hygienic 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
      PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:09 pm
      User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
      ¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Next to join them was the resident drunk. While normally it would not be a problem given that he himself drank on occasion, apparently this man was habitually drunk. Though he would address that a little later on. Instead he devoted his attention to his other two squad members. While the revelation that Kya was an old school jashinist was unexpected it did not really bother him any. What he was more concerned with was the areas she deemed improvement needed. Hand to hand combat and ninjutsu.

Having said her piece he held back his response until Naomi had said hers. Here as before with Kya he paid particular attention to her improvement areas while making note of her reasons for becoming a shinobi. Once he had given himself time to formulate his response he began first by addressing Kya. "While Jashinism itself is not something I am overly familiar with," He pulled a small moon shaped necklace from under his shirt giving it a small twirl before replacing it,"Holding religious beliefs is. You have nothing to worry about with me. I will never fault nor judge another for what they choose to believe in, however I must say this. While I do not know the difference in your version of jashinism and the current, I must express that you will control yourself in battle. Quarter is to be taken when requested and prisoners are to be treated fairly. Combatants you may do with as you please according to your principles. Outside of that your more than free to exercise your religion to your fullest abilities. That being said, I can respect your reasons for wanting to join. Giving back to the community that gave to you is an honorable thing and something I can personally appreciate."

Next it was Naomi's turn to be addressed,"Joining because you were expected to is something I can DEFINITELY appreciate as I had no choice either. As a one of the six major families its expected of me, so I feel you there." Adjusting his pose a bit to shift his weight from one side to the other he continued on,"Now. Given that both of you suffer when it comes to hand to hand combat that is where we will begin your training, and where we will focus the heaviest. While fights can be naught but ranged engagements, in tight areas like a city or a forest or an examination setting. Long range just isn't an option. So that's something we are going to have to work on extensively. Fortunately, I am pretty good at hand to hand fighting, so hey got some good luck there."

Taking a deep breath he pushed his hair back and continued on,"Since you both shared, I will as well. I became a shinobi because, to me, there is a lot of injustices and wrongs in the world that nobody is doing anything to fix. To me those with the ability to help and protect others, have a responsibility to do so. That being said it was a simple choice. My goal, is to become strong enough to be able to protect people without having to engage in battle. The threat of "The dragon of the leaves" Is enough for me." I

nstead of facing one individual member of the team at a time he sat up and crossed his legs under him so that he could address all three simultaneously, taking on a more serious posture he continued on," Now, before we go any further I am going to set out the only two rules I have for you. If you cannot abide by these rules speak now and I will have you placed into another squad. First, what you do in your free time, is on you. I dont care if you get drunk the moment your off duty, or perform profane rituals, or have mass orgies or what I dont care. However, when you are on duty and acting in an official capacity, which includes the battlefield of course. I expect you to behave in a conduct befitting a shinobi of this village. I will not, nor should you, tolerate any behavior which reflects poorly upon yourselves as shinobi, myself as your teacher, or the village as a whole. Second, I will never ask anything of you that I myself would not do, or that I do not believe you are capable of doing. That being said I expect you to follow orders quickly and without hesitation. If you have a question about an order, hold onto it until were not in combat then you are free to voice it."

Finishing his giving his rules he faced Chet directly and spoke quite clearly,"That means you will under no circumstances, be drunk in battle. I know of your clan and your reputation. Until you prove to me personally that you are capable of clear thought and coherent action under the influence that rule stands. Once you can, I will make an exception in your case." Facing back to address all three he nodded,"Any questions?"

Naomi Tenkou

Praying Psycho Mantis

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas