Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image

Kazuki didnt move his head at all when the man brought the sword to his face but he became crossed eyed for a seconed trying to see the tip of the blade. He didt respond to the man until he brought his other hand through the door and used his index finger to slowly bring the sword down and steped through the door.

"You dont get out much do you?"

Kazuki said as he rubbed the back of his head and.

"Unforrtunatly your not in charge here so I really dont have to answer to you, and besides I remember my mom saying that I should never talk to strangers"

Kazuki said that last remark jokingly as he walked past him towards the desk.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Kein didn't seem to think much of the mission, a bit of a solemn attitude about it. The envelope was a simple one. It had a particular technique, which would alert the woman if he got a little too ahead of himself. When she was about to speak, a newcomer came in. Another boy, whom didn't have a spot of the Cloud anywhere on him. Quite clearly, it was another boy asking for a place in the land hidden within the clouds, and who was she to deny?

"Quirky fellow, aren't you?" Uwa spoke. There wasn't much of a distinction between the two, as to who it was meant for. "Kein, you have your task, afterward you're free to do as you please. Learn to your heart's content! And as for our new boy, welcome." Deep mahogany eyes settled on Kazuki, curious as to whom it was.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Kazuki stood there and smiled

"Yea I kinds get that alot I dont know why though"

Kazuki said sarcasticly as he took a step closer. He didnt want to get too close to her becuase he was nervous.

"Wow i didnt know that she was in charge she beautiful alright Kazuki all you gotta do is keep your cool!"

Soske thought in his head as he looked at her but then snapped out of it.

"uum the names Kazuki Yamato and you probably figured out why im here but imma tell you anyways, im here to offically become a ninja of the cloud village!"

Kazuki said as he smiled and did a thumbs up and smiled,his teeth shined in the sunlight.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Cloud

Kein allowed the boy to push is sword down. He sighed and with a flourish slid it back into the leather case on his lower back. He turned and grabbed the envelope and tucked it into a pouch on his hip. He smiled and said to the lady," Dont worry ma'am I will take care of."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 pm

User Image
Uwanosora opted to avoid speaking of Kein's careless act. Boys would be boys, and there would be no stopping it in that regard. The woman nodded to Kein, as he slid the envelope into the pouch. There would be... instructions. Brief reports on where she had left behind many of the things that would necessary. New plates. Spare equipment. There was much to be had for the new coming Raikage.

"Thank you, Kein. And it's very nice to meet you, Mister Yamato. Well, if this is true, than you'll have a great honor! My time here is... Up," the woman spoke, as she moved to untie the band from about her throat. Sitting it upon the desk, she gestured softly to Kazuki. "I must be on my way, and you... You will be the one to receive a precious plate. From one newcomer to the next."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 pm
Sypher stepped up to the door to the office, his clothes still dusty from Sand and ruffled his hair, trying to clean up. He wasn't sure where the genin had wandered off to but they were back in Cloud and that was as much as he could ask. He knocked on the door, wondering if anyone was even still in the office.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:07 pm
"So it seems you've returned. I was starting to think you'd been killed on the way back." Just as the knock had happened on the door, Sypher would here the old voice of his master sound from the right of him. He'd been there, the entire time, watching over everything with the use of a camouflage jutsu. His being came outward from the wall, color soon returning to his apparently invisible form. It was non other than Apollo. "It seems we are having a shift in command. The Raikage of old has stepped down and this has given rise to a newer kage." Apollo wouldn't have mind taken over the village, but he supposed the feudal lords had their reasons for choice. Hopefully this kage shall be less of an annoyance than the last. "I've been awaiting her all day, but she has yet to grace these halls..." His eyes wandered to the door, then, back over to Sypher. "How have things been?" While waiting on the young lady, Apollo supposed he could speak with his pupil.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:16 pm
Sypher brushed his hair out of his face again, a slight fluff of dirt rising as he did "We made it back relatively untouched. The others split after we hit the gates." he replied evenly, still trying to sort his clothes out and get rid of all the sand.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:24 pm
"Well that's good. I'm glad you guys made it back without issue. Though your back it seems you've brought more than just idle memories with you." Apollo was of course referring to the mass of sand that seemed to reside on Syphers person. Well it was good to see him once again and in shape as well. No harm had come to him on his travels, which was good, but that was before the impending feeling of conflict had crept it's way into Apollo's heart. Sypher, being that he had been around Apollo quite a while, might see or feel his masters disposition. This was one reason why he'd decided to stay here, awaiting the kages entrance. It was like he felt something was coming, but didn't know what or how it would arrive.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm
Sypher frowned as he again tried to get the sand from his hair "I need a bath." he grumbled before glancing up at Apollo "Apollo-sama?" he leaned over slightly and waved a hand slightly "Are you feeling all right? You're not acting...normal."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

"Wow. . its that easy I thought that I was going to have to do some tests or somthing?"

Kazuki said, he was going for the headband on the desk when he stopped for a seconed.

"Wait what do you mean that your time is up. . who going to be the Raikage?"

Right after he said that a man opend the door with dust all over him.

"Uuuum who are you?"

Kazuki said with curiosity. A few seconds after a man appered from the wall out of noware and scared the crap out of Kazuki.

"Holy crap where the hell did you come from?!!"

Kazuki jerked back.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Sypher glanced at the new face and nodded "I'm Sypher." he smiled slightly at the reaction to Apollo. That was the general reaction to his master and Sypher was, thankfully, numb to it by now.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 pm
Apollo looked over to Sypher, then to the ceiling. He wasn't his usual self, that was for sure. "I fear that something may be on our heels soon. I just don't know what it is.." He was a tad bit bothered, but that would not stop him from carrying out his duties as a ninja and as an assistant to the honorable Raikage, whenever she decided to show her face that is. With a blank face Apollo turned to the door, staring plainly at the boy as Sypher did. Why was he yelling? "Oi boy, silence your mouth. You'll wake the dead with that yell." He was getting annoyed with the child and if you knew Apollo he wasn't nice when he was annoyed. "Also, curse at me again and I'll remove those vile things you call lips from your face." His eyes squinted, staring at the child. It would seem that he was nothing more than a genin, just getting started. They were getting more and more disrespectful as time went on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm
Sypher rubbed his nose, finding it dirty and stopping, before intervening "What do you mean, Apollo-sama?" he smiled slightly at the boy before moving to put himself squarely between him and Apollo. The move was blunt and clearly made without any kind of sneakiness. When it came to his master, fast acting was better than trying to hide his moves "And did you just become a genin?" he aimed the last question at the boy.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 pm

User Image
Boy, Kazuki was a funny one. She simply smirked, when she was inquired about who would be Raikage.

"You must be ignorant of the world, mister Yamato. I was hired to be an adviser, and to handle busy work she couldn't do herself, and now my contract is up," Uwanosora explained. The door was open, and there they were. Sypher and Apollo. Probably the two people she'd gotten remotely close to being close to, out of the entire village.

"Sypher! It's good to see you safe and sound, and you as well, Apollo! I'm sad to say, my time here is up," Uwa spoke simply. There was minor regret across her appearance for a moment, before breathing deeply. It faded quickly. "The little ones are up and about, doing fine on their own, and now I must find a new gaggle of goofs!"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games