Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 pm
[[ kyo just can't climb rofl ]]
He glared at the hand but took it anyway. "There is justu that allows people to climb?!" he stuck his nails in a crack and pulled himself up a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher shook his head in mild amazement, pulling Kyo up quickly. He walked backwards at the same time till they were both at the top of the pillar's edge "You never learned how to climb trees? Or walls?" he asked, sitting down on the edge again "How old are you and how did you become a shinobi?" he joked.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm
"The real question is did I attend the class for that?" He tried to look innocent. He stuck his tounge out at Sypher when he joked as they got on the ledge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Sypher looked at Kyo for a moment then placed a hand in the middle of his back "In that case...get off." he said with a dangerous grin and pushed Kyo off the front of the ledge and straight into the slight pool of water below. It was about knee deep so falling in it wouldn't hurt Kyo in the slightest.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:13 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai appeared on a fallen pillar and smiled as she saw Kyo and Sypher. She giggled as she saw Sypher push Kyo into the water. She jumped down and walked over to him. "Kyo, you should know by now that if you don't take a bath. Sypher will force you too. She said with a small smile as she stood next to Sypher. She looked at Sypher. "Sorry I'm late. I had a few things to do in town." Dai said as she brushed her bangs back behind her ear.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

Sypher snorted lightly "Baths and showers are amazing, wonderful things. Kyo needs to appreciate them. That and personal hygiene. It prevents illness." he practically preached. He believed strongly in personal hygiene mostly because being a shinobi, you usually ended up filthy from missions And I hate being dirty... he thought, making a funny face.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai smiled at Sypher's snort. She rested her hands on her hips as her spoke. She moved to where she stood behind Sypher and grinned. "You look to need a wash yourself, Sypher." Dai tackled him. In hopes of tackling him into the water. Trying to get him to be less serious like always.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She took her time really with the whole entrance. Crawling and strolling past the cave and now drastically approached the clearing. It was very beautiful but it did not seem to be well appreciated. Doki gazed with her monochrome green eyes while her make-up free expression stretched in coyness. "Awesome.." Stretching her arms out, she yawned, slowly closing her eyes in the mood of being lulled by the harmony of this place. Despite the possible activity of the near volcano getting excitable. But being near something so dangerous made her feel all the more entranced.

Suddenly, she lost her footing down in a wedge, causing her to topple over the ledge of one particular obelisk that connected to a nearby pillar. Thankfully, she assuaged chakra behind her heels to make it easy for her. On her way, sliding down with some amount of control, she saw the familiar face of Sypher and two other people she had not yet acquainted with. Like her usual hello's to him go, she sped off towards their directions. Her hips were arrogantly placed below her resting hands while her monkeyish grin smugged her raw look. "Kehkehkehkehkeh~"

Even with the way her eyes curved so comically, she held on to the joy of seeing her teacher all safe and sound from that mission fiasco. Before she could give him one of her goofy salutes, her eyes suddenly widened as she was now descending even faster. All that time she wasted putting an effort into giving him a grutesque expression, chakra steadily silted away from her feet. Resulting in her crash and landing on the grounds with her shoulders hunched and legs against the pillar platform. "..ach...my poor hills..." She grumbled, before thwacking at her thighs and clenching her fists to regain feeling through her aching body.

Embarassed by this, she quickly stood up, dusted herself like nothing had happened and marched to their way. She stopped, halfway, seeing a younger boy who apparrantly was pushed into the watery surface near them. And then a pretty long haired girl tackling her mentor. Well this is indeed awkward. Kodoki Doki doesn't know how to deal with awkward. But alas, Kodoki Doki also makes her debut to the world anyways, regardless of the situation! A faint smile jeered at the side of her cosmetic-free face as she continued her strut forward, then stopped.

"..Well fancy meeting you here, Teach. Ahm, hello, I'm Doki Kodoki." She said, cupping her hands over her mouth to cast something of an emphasis in case they weren't able to hear. "Funny way of encounterin' but nice to meet you two!"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:23 pm
Kyo didn't expect that as he landed in the puddle. "Ah! No fair Syphere, you tricked me!" he got out of the puddle and shook the water off as mch as he could. He stuck his tounge at Dai. Shi sniffed the person called Doki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki felt a slight tickle somewhere besides her leg. She lowered her hands to look at the curious little puppy below. Her brows arched in amusement before she steadily crouched down to meet it's level. This dog reminded her of a certain canine. By now, she was used to dogs, enough to respond to them with kinder gestures anyway. Her face broke into a small smile before offering the puppy her hand.

"Hey there, pup." Her grin grew wider as her eyes adjusted more softly to tend to her appearance. [ I'm sorry, I did not know what breed or gender the pup was, so I just settled with 'pup'. ;_; Shi seems cute though ; 3 ]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

"Cleaner than YOU, Daitomi." Sypher snickered from behind her as she went over the edge with his jacket. He'd used substitution as she stepped into place behind him "I take more baths than the two of you combined." he glanced over at Doki with some concern as she fell. His worry was clearly unnecessary as she straightened herself and he smiled "Hey, Doki. I'm glad you made it back safely..." Sypher's words were sincere and so was his smile as he lept off the pillar and to the ground by the pool "And yeah. I did trick you, Kyo. But only because you smell."

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:47 pm
The German Shepard licked Doki's nose as he wagged his tail. "Sorry I'm not a suitor user." Kyo commented to Sypher and looked to Doki. He hadn't seen her around so all he knew was her name.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:11 am
User Image

Sypher rolled his eyes at Kyo's comment and started walking "Just remember. Its a bath or a shot of water from me. And my shots hurt." he settled himself on a pillar top, the marble sticking up only a few feet from the ground. He sat cross legged on it with his hands in his lap "So you guys wanted to train, right? Or something along those lines....?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai yelped as she fell forward. Face first into the small pool. She coughed and got out of the water; holding onto Sypher jacket. She glared at him. "Still can't relax, I see." She laughed as she rung the water from his jacket and tossed it at him. Smiling. Dai wiped the water from her face and flicked her hand. Sending the droplets to the ground. "Another bath never killed anyone." She looked at Kyo. "Well, you're a different story, little brother." She giggled as she rung out the lower past on her tank top. "Besides, I had a shower this morning, Sypher." She stuck out her tongue at him as she rung the water out of her clothes. She looked at Doki as she came into view. Dai straighten out the wrinkles and smiled at Doki. Dai didn't know this girl; being away for so long Dai raised her right hand in a wave to Doki.. "I'm Dai. Its nice to meet you..." Dai said as she smiled sweetly at the girl. Her attention was taken back to Sypher when his voice came to be. "Yup." She answered to his question about training. Just like old times. But Fuyu, I wonder how she's doing. None the less, if she misses us. She thought as she popped her knuckles. Working out any stiff joint Dai had. Her thoughts still one Fuyu.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

Sypher tilted his head at Dai "You didn't do any training while I was away?" he asked, sincerely confused. He'd assumed all his previous students would be training their butts off to get ahead but Guess I might expect too much from some...and not enough from others. he thought, rubbing the back of his head "Well....do you all want to work together? You can be a temp squad for the purpose of training. Its easier than trying to find a squad right now."

I'll protect this place
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games