Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

As Mi waited for the Raikage to lead the way out or say something the doors to the room opened, Mi taking a reactive step back. Her eyes widened and narrowed, almost simultaneously. Kein. One person she cared never to see again and with the Raikage's agreement she never would have to see him again, so long as she stayed in Kirigakure. Clenching her mouth shut, the muscles that ran around her jaw line strained, clearly emphasizing that Mi was holding back. Kein immediately jumped into conversation, his voice alone was enough to cause the stomach acid in Mi's stomach to burn more so than ever. As he finished with his check in with Kinpaku he turned his attention to Mi, his words exactly how he described them to be. Salt to an open wound. Apparently he was as self absorbed as ever because knowing that his presence alone disturbed her, he continued to speak. Mi did not cut him short and did not offer up any sort of acknowledgement to his words. She didn't want to hear it. Looking to Kinpaku she ducked her head, apologizing for the slight breach in etiquette she was about to commit. "I will take me leave now Raikage." It took all of the small Mizukage's power not to send dagger like glares in Kein's direction. She composed herself, slipping into the professional mask she was required to wear in the presence of others and made her way past Kein and to the door. She didn't look in his direction and settled into ignoring his existence entirely. She exited the room then, letting the door close noiselessly behind her.

The fresh air was comforting and allowed Mi to let out the breath she had been holding. It came out through clenched teeth, sounding almost like a hiss. Beneath her cloak Mi's hands were balled into small fists, the veins that ran down her arm and across the back of her hand were very protruded. She wanted to leave. Immediately. She knew that Yokai would want his moment with his friends but she wasn't sure she could sanely hold out for that long. Spotting Sypher, amidst a circle of beasts and people, she approached him. Against her desire to be on her way home already, Mi stood a polite distance away, giving him time to bid his farewells in privacy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

[___________S ypher Y okai___________]
↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| Sypher didn't even acknowledge Daitomi, didn't even meet her eyes. Let the world think he was a heartless a** with no remorse or sorrow. Inside, his heart and the love he'd held for years for Kumogakure was shattered beyond repair. Nothing could be said by anyone here to stop him from leaving. Not Suzume, who he was fond of, not Doki, who he truly liked as a student, not Kein, who had been like his brother. And certainly not the two women whom he had devoted so much of his life to. As he felt Mi's presence become closer, he bowed to both Doki and Suzume "I can sincerely say that you, Doki, are one that I will miss immensely, with all your expressions and emotions. I hope I can see you in Kirigakure some day. And Suzume, I am glad that we became acquainted for however brief. I am and always will be extremely fond of you both." he ruffled Cloud's ears, treating the dog to a rare honest smile and then turned. Ima huffed a little and stood, immediately going over to his master's new master. The small white haired female was angry and, though Ima very nearly towered over Mi, the tiger gave her an affectionate nose brushing before curling around her to face his master. Sypher didn't look back as he came up to Mi, his trunk hanging easily over one shoulder "I am...ready to leave." he said, hesitantly but...he breathed in deeply and smiled, letting everything he felt for Kumogakure go out with the breath "Shall we go home?" there was none of the regret or nerves in his eyes now, just relaxed and ready to follow Mi anywhere. |l

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

As the giant tiger lumbered over toward her, Mi tensed, unsure of how to receive the large creature. He was truly magnificent, coat as glossy and well kept as his manners. As it brushed up against her, it's tiger way of greeting her, she stiffened even more. It was scary. Very scary. Large animals were not her forte and it showed. The tiger settled around her, waiting for it's master. Sypher came up to her, having settled his business. Although Mi wanted nothing more than to leave she did not want to rob him of saying goodbye to his former friends and home. "Yes. Let's. I do not want to test the Lady Raikage's patience...but are you sure?" Mi said, letting that serve as the reasoning for them leaving. It was true as much as it wasn't. If that made any sense. Mi made sure to step away in a manner that did not accidentally step on the tiger that was positioned around her. "Your friends are more than welcomed to come visit you..." Mi said, hopefully that would serve as some sort of comfort and invitation to those who truly cared to see Yokai. She waited to see if he was truly ready, her gaze lit upon his features for anything that might give him away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

l| Ima, sensing that this little white haired female was the same as the little green haired female, started up his rolling thunder purr and pressed even closer to Mi. She would be able to feel the vibrations from his ribs and throat as Sypher smiled warmly at her "I am sure. My life here...is..." he struggled with the words, waving a hand to encompass all that was Kumogakure and its people "My life here was broken that day. And with this," he motioned to the temple behind them, indicating what had just conspired moments ago "This has only severed that life from the one I have now. As Sypher and as Yokai, I am prepared and ready to leave it behind. To move on." he nodded carefully as she mentioned his friends but "I'm sure that, if they wish it, they will come to see me..." Ima stepped away from Mi for the moment, moving around her to push his head into Sypher's stomach and he scratched his ears with a smile "I have everything I need. I am ready to return to Kirigakure." Sypher bowed, a deep formal bow, to Mi and Ima huffed in his ear as he did so, demanding more attention, but Sypher didn't move from his bow "Thanks to you, I am ready." he said softly, his hair hiding whatever emotion had risen to the surface. |l

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Closer! It got closer! Stiffening up some more, Mi felt the rumbling purr from the large tiger as it nestled closer to her, totally negating the space she had tried to create between the two of them. Nervous. She was getting very nervous now. The angry feeling she had was being pushed down for the moment. "Ah." Yokai bowed, Mi reaching out to stop him from doing so but retracting her hand immediately. She had to play the part in front of others and be impartial. "Let's go then." She said, stepping away from the tiger and heading for the gates.

[exit ; the gates]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

l| Sypher straightened and nodded, pausing until Mi had gone on ahead to scold Ima "Don't tease." but Ima merely chuffed at him, his version of laughter and set off after the Mizukage. Sypher gave Suzume and Doki one final look and came over to Suzume "Tell Kyo..." his shoulders sagged only slightly but he collected himself "Tell him I'm so sorry I couldn't see him...but that my promise still stands." he gripped her shoulder then was gone, moving smoothly out of the area and catching up to Ima. Then it was a race, tiger and master, sprinting to the gates. |l

((Exits to Gates))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Observing the short simple agreement between the two kage's, Doki studied awkward glances among them. She thought of the other party's benevolence today as well as her country's own. It applied with Lady Kin as well. A nudge was shy away from a mindful glimpse. Always the pragmatic ones, her leaders.

Upon Kein's brisk arrival, Doki sheepishly smiled. She dipped her head to him briefly. Although a bit unsure what to say since the news of his beloved's passing... Perhaps she could say her condolences at a more appropriate time. Being the sympathetic one and all.. "Thank you. And glad that you're back Kein-san." Her eyes nervously looked to and fro of the tall dark man and between the petite blanco woman. There was still that tension, even with the tight gulp of air Sypher had attested to before saying something else. She grinned widely at both Suzume and her mentions. "Thank you Lady Mizukage.~ Please, take care along the way! Teach! Make sure clovers don't grow from your ears beneath the sun! Bye~ Bye~"

At long last, he had departed. She waved them off with more spirit now since the two had opened up that invitation to Kiri whenever appropriately available. She smiled, surmising that there was still hope left for Kyo despite him not being able to say good bye for the final time. She huffed, intending to bring back her professional posture. The color in her returned after Ima departed after them. Her round eyes now seemed to swell at the edges. Doki abruptly turned to Suzume and grabbed a hold of her left shoulder. Pressing her face into her sleeve. "S-Soft sleeves. Nice fragrance.~" Doki's frame appeared to tremble. A slight squeak appeared to leave her throat before she launched her head back away and stood a couple of inches apart from Suzume. Her expression looked close to a ticking waterbomb about ready to explode. However the departure left her feeling less gloomy than it did but her concerns would not end here. There were still other things to address to. Such as, her report from the diplomatic observations during the Ikebana festival. Concerns regarding any updates since her absence, ninja catalogs.

"....Lovely fabric, Suzume-nee. Just checking." Doki immediately murmured after turning herself away to the horizon. Her expression was blank, unreadable. But the box she held dear now before placing it safely into her satchel.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

It had seemed as if everything that had happened next moved by so quickly. Cloud had been busy staring back at Ima as they were introduced, a woman that she assumed was the Mizukage stepped out, and then Sypher gave his last goodbyes. When the male gave his last goodbye to her, Suzume could not help but feel happy. Despite how sad the parting was, a small smile had come to her face as she said goodbye to Sypher. Cloud of course had been quite happy to receive some last bit of attention from the male who he would surely miss.

What made them both smile more was hearing the Mizukage invite them to visit if they wished to visit Sypher. For that, Suzume thanked the Mizukage for her kindness before the woman left. She had thought it a shame that he would not be able to stay to speak with Kyo one last time. Although, what he told her before leaving, it helped to reaffirm that the kind Sypher she had grown fond of was still there and would not disappear. She promised that she would tell Kyo and watched as the man sprinted off after the Mizukage with his tiger. "I'll miss you, Sypher..." she murmured, still feeling slightly sad. Cloud was feeling down as well, ears drooping a little and his tail no longer wagging.

An unexpected pressure could be felt on her shoulder and the red head soon saw Doki was pressing her eyes to her sleeve. Was the other... crying? It seemed like she was about to, but then she seemed to resist. The other tried to pass it off as inspecting the fabric and such, but Suzume had a feeling that was not the case. Fidgeting slightly, remembering back to how her parents used to hug her and trying to figure out what to do, she finally said "If... you want to cry or need a hug... I could do that for you." Crying in public was not her style, but if Doki needed to let loose her emotions, then Suzume did not feel opposed to helping the other out.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 am
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai jumped when Mi had slammed the door. She watched as the Mizukage took leave to the outside. She would sit there for a few moments more, until Sypher and Mi had gone to the gates. A single tear fell from her eye; which was strange because she felt no need to cry. She brushed the tear away and rested her head against the wall. "That's that...I suppose." She whispered before pushing off the ground and standing. Dusting herself off, Dai took in a breath and felt no need to be all gitty that Kein was home. It was the weight of her 'imprisonment', the meeting that had put more guilt on her shoulders, and the guilt of getting Sypher exiled from the village he had called home months ago. She was in no mood. Things were different now. Dai simple moved into the room and smiled at Kein from a distance. "Hello Kein." She spoke sweetly. Her appearance hadn't changed since he left. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. Holding him tightly, "It's good to have you home." She whispered. I wish I had said the same to Sypher. She thought before pulling away and smiling up at him. She moved away and stood next to Kinpaku and held a small smile. Dai looked at Kinpaku, "The Mizukage and Sypher have gone to the gates, Kin. I suppose they're taking leave back to Kiri." She informed Kinpaku. Feeling there wasn't much she could do, informing Kinpaku that their visitors have gone was about all she could do on a professional level. Dai gave a tiny smile at Kinpaku before looking back at Kein. Hardly inching away from Kin's side.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin had chosen to remain seated for the moment. Bast was still outside, but Dai was still in back. She'd have to get the girl before vacating the temple. It was a sad thing to have made a place of peace such a strained location. Probably one of the few things that kept her from trying to pop someone's skull, as if it were a balloon. In her irritated state, that sounded almost... perky. Mi was clearly waiting for her, and about to ask her to take her leave without her, things just seemed to get more and more wrong. First came the good news, then came the stupid excuse. An excuse that held less plausibility than any she'd ever heard. Well... It seemed Mi didn't want any of it. Out of the building, the Mizukage stormed as well.

Even Kin wasn't pleased to hear a statement such as that though. In a singular fluid motion, depicting her mastery of the Suiken, she rolled onto her feet and strode forward with purpose. There were none in the room, as she reeled back, turning the back of her hand and went swinging but once. "I send you to travel and rest, and you assert your way onto a mission, which you abandon?" Kin snapped in irritation. She was glad he was himself, but she certainly wasn't going to hold back her frustration at the sheer ego behind a statement such as that. "You weasel your way in and state it will bring the two villages closer, before going off? From what I've heard, someone died, Kein. Someone you could have saved. Because something demanded your attention?"

Dai made her way back into the temple, welcoming Kein back with some relief. That was probably some way to relieve the tension in the air. Mi and Sypher were gone. She wished she had wished Mi a safe trip, at the very least. The woman understood the value of a life. All the while, it was fewer people she had to worry about composure over, which seemed almost subconscious. In her fury and her seething, tears were falling. "There were so many things that could have happened, because of that. Enemies could have been made," she spoke, looking away. She couldn't show them her lack of composure any longer. "We could have lost you, too. We don't need to lose another..." Kin was happy to see him back, but it was practically impossible to really show cheer while everything else was abuzz in the air. She took a moment to herself, wiping her face upon her sleeve, before stepping again into the sunlight, spotting Bast floating about in the air.

"News, Bast?" Hopefully, there was some good news to be had.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko slowly sat up; she had apparently fell a sleep during her training. In this time the area around her had been filled with chatter, none of which she cared for. She stretched out slightly before standing up to her feet. She lightly brushed off her cloths before looking around a bit, she quickly moved her hand to her mouth before she yawned. She quickly grabbed her things before heading towards the academy; after such a long nap a but of training would do her well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 345 / 345
AC: 00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 pm
Bast had, for the most part, engrossed herself with the goings-on of a small pebble that was strangely fascinating for some reason. She acknowledged the confirmation that she had to wait, and only came out of her thoughts when the Raikage herself came outside. At that point, the woman stopped floating and stood like a normal person to address the clearly emotionally unstable person before her.

"Your new Office is done, ma'am," she reported, keeping her voice stable as a way to subtly show her willingness to forget the Raikage's perturbed state. "I did try some new styles, so it would be irresponsible to leave without gaining your approval of the design first. Should you have any problems with it, I can very easily redo the project. Of course, this is not of high priority; if you have no time now, we can certainly tour the room later."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

As the Mizukage stormed out in her fit he simply shrugged her off. He was good at that, shrugging things off, He then turned his attention to the Raikage. He had a feeling she was already hitting the bottle so to speak and upon seeing her stagger up, it reformed the theory. He also saw her extend her hand and knew exactly what she was about to do. He saw it and could easily have dodged or countered it but that was not the point it was a matter of principle. As he let the slap fall across his face he quickly recovered as his chakra flared a bit. She was reminding him of his place and power and he was reminding her of his. He nodded acknowledging the point and said," I did not weasel my way onto it. She obviously didn't tell you the whole story or the logistics of why a shinobi was killed. I dont know if she told you what the point of the mission was but I will tell you it was to recover items of GREAT Importance to the village. She sent a team of GENIN with two Chuunin. THATS IT. I could not let them do that. I personally have no faith in her choice of teams. She practically was sending them to their death. Now upon leaving we got about halfway there and a couple of the shinobi decided to get lippy and ungrateful. ON top of that I received a message that I will clarify for it is Intel you need to know once we get to a secure location. For now I must ask that you trust me when I say that not only did my duty to my family as the head of my clan demand my presence but my duty to my friend the Hokage. As I said I will explain once we are secure. If someone died its on the Mizukage for sending Genin on a high ranked mission. Not me. Her shinobi should know not to look a gift horse in the mouth. As far as making enemies goes. I could tell you the truth but I dont think you want to hear it so I will spare it. As far as loosing me. I can say this with complete confidence and you know its true. Only three people in this world can push me in a fight and one is over there behind you, Bast. You have seen me fight numbers count for nothing against me. So don't worry so much about me. It might not look like it but I know what I am doing. You were a good teacher after all." When Dai came back in a smile came across his face. He had missed his apprentice. He hugged her tight back, he had a great deal of care for her. He smiled at her and said," Its good to be back Dai. He brushed his hair back off of his face with one hand. He kept it long simply for no other reason than he liked it that way. Now that he had died parts of it purple to augment the jet black of his normal hair he was pleased with it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The flustered woman worked hard to keep herself composed. The office was done, and Bast's willingness to return at a later point was splendid. The idea of a new office and seeing it now... It was just splendid. It made her day just a little bit brighter. "No, Bast... That would be rude," Kin spoke simply, "Here, I'll make time." Whether or not she shouldn't have, wasn't going to matter. Something good needed to happen more. So much so that she nearly sighed. Kein's ego hadn't deflated. Only in fact, it had inflated, much to her displeasure.

Well... Some of the details were disclosed, it seemed and well... It certainly was a testament to faith, more than anything on Mi's part, and Kein's displeasure about that faith. It was understandable... but there was a flaw to his logic. Two, in fact. She whirled once more to face the man. "Yet, you still invoked the treaty to assist in this top secret objective, before on top of that, you left them... For that foul place?" the woman snapped irritably. The promise of information was a pleasant one, but still. Konoha was a den of snakes and saboteurs, and the very thought brought that sour displeasure to her mouth. There was little that she found happy about this news.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein smirked just a small bit and said," Alright I had hoped not to divulge the true reason for my coming to Konoha in the open but I have no choice. Before I begin I must ask that you keep what I am about to tell you a secret. As you no doubt know my cousin was outlawed and killed not to long ago. He contacted me long before his exile with a plot." He took a deep breath before slowly letting it out. He had to admit that his clan was flawed far more so than he wanted it to be to none other than the Raikage and the Sannin of Suna, but it had to be done. He nodded before saying," He had stirred up the clan and had intended to incite a rebellion. He contacted me on said mission with the intent to request my assistance in the plot by killing the Hokage. I went to Konoha under said pretenses as a ruse to keep him off his guard. I needed to get close to the Hokage not my cousin. I had no intention of letting his plan succeed. I know how much you hate Leaf but I will not allow my clan to fall to disgrace simply for the sake of your feelings. I collaborated with the Hokage and managed to thwart my cousins plan. While I lost a family member I saved the honor of my clan and that was worth the cost." When it came to law and order as well as honor Kein was as ruthless as ever.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games