Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 450/450 || Stamina :: 50/50

Just when Miko thought she'd be on her way with Seiji to save whomever was trapped in the debris of the attack She'd notice the Anbu suddenly appear and his gate having a bit of a panic to it. It might not have been very obvious given his training, but people watching or casing an area and the mannerisms of people in the slightest portions. This was something she'd picked up from hanging out with her families old habits dying hard. His worry though barely given off, effected her as well. As much as Miko wanted to be a great kunochi she knew she wasn't' anywhere near being great as some names that are marked in history and numerous bingo books around the world. Stepping to the side of Seiji and being slightly startled by Wanryoku's voice as he projected again in a more stern tone the task at hand for them Miko was caught by the words of the monk-boy who left out on his own without waiting on Seiji. Miko wasn't sure if she should just leave on her own too. She wanted to head out but she wasn't sure if the enemy was close at hand and leaving alone or even in a large group could make them a target.

With that thought she'd speak out since it wasn't like she could do much more for them at this point. "Ey Wait!,..."she'd call out to Mui trying to get him to stop or at least slow down. She didn't run right after him but moved in his direction. "Yo, you shoudln't jus leave by yourself, the advantage we got in terrain and possibly number is out the window if ya jus run off on your own and if we jus sit ere, or move in one big batch its like being a large target, So...!"in one long breathless exclamation she'd try to rally her thought to the point."I-I mean I jus think we should move in the groups Wan-San group use in so we're not solo but not a big a** target. If we have to train to polish ourselves up fur whats goin to happen o-or occurrin right now, we can't move without thinkin ahead to the repercussions, or linger too long before et becomes to late."Scratching the back of her head she'd aim the last part at those who might still been biding their time. She'd take a glance behind her and would look to see if her words had any effect on the crowd. Though her steps were slowly moving her forward int he direction of the Academy. Her pace would increase with the sight of her "partner" Seiji's own compliance with the order. She figured she might as well stick with him since it seemed like faith dealt her that hand.

[Exiting with Seiji (when that happens)]
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Jutsu:

Weapons/Puppets:

Interacting with::
Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

TrafalgarHyozo

XAyame_HatakeX

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 255/375 ---/315

Hatsu
Hatsu was waiting on Konpeki to find something when the giant let out new orders. Hatsu called her clones back and sent them to Wanryoku to offer help. "It seems we must part ways for now. Don't get killed." Hatsu then walked over to Seiji, and looked up at him, sighing. "I suppose I won't get a chance to rest today, eh brother?" Hatsu chuckled with discomfort as she imagined how tiring training will be.

[Exits With Seiji When He Does]

Clones
Recieving new orders from their original, the clones dropped what they were doing and immediately form a line in front of Wanryoku. One of the clones, spoke up to the giant. "In our original's absence, We shall assist you here. What are your orders, sensei?"

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

quote="Wolfe Whitehorn"]
Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:38 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

The Genin received his orders from the Giant of a man and gave him a slight bow, then turning to the others who were gathered here with him, eyeing the one who had begun to wander off ahead of everyone else. The man was impatient and impulsive, but Seiji wouldn't let this colour his opinion of him any further than nature already had. Turning his eyes to Hanna, Hatsu, and Miko he gave a further nod and rested his left wrist on the hilt of the katana at his hip.

"Understood, Wanryoku. Fellow Genin, I've been tasked by Wanryoku to guide you back to the academy and foresee more training to survive whatsoever is coming upon us." He looked back over his shoulder to Mui who had stormed off ahead of them once more.

"We'll not let our fellow get too far ahead, now shall we, it would be irresponsible of him to go off and die without receiving orders to do so." He then took his right hand and slicked back the dark brown and jet black hair from his face, turning to face the direction the man went.

"Hatsu and Hanna, you are our rearguard. Miko, please remain in our middle, any sensory jutsu you may have will be of use if someone is already here and attempts to ambush us. I'll take vanguard and head us to the Rising Tower." Seiji spoke with an utmost, albeit very cold and calculating, confidence.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
TrafalgarHyozo

AD Reaper Elyse

GalagaHero

XAyame_HatakeX

Lanfaer

[ Exits to Rising Tower ]

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 240 ¥

As Myurai stood still waiting for Konpeki to find something he heard Wan give another set of directions. While he understood sending the gennin off to the dojo where they would be safe he did not understand the mans instructions for them to train. Why tire themselves out before possibly sending them into battle? The last time the UHV invaded it had started with something like this, small strange skirmishes before hell. With a nod he formed a seal and two shadow clones appeared. Each clone sat down and began the process of drawing in sage chakra so that he could use it when the time was right. Recalling Konpeki and Aoiyasha to guard the clones he called out to the giant with a smile,"Fight well big guy. " He lept up into the air and onto the rubble off a house before using it to quickly make his way towards the gates.

[myurai exit to gates. Two clones gathering chakra.]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
Hanna
Chakra: 280
Stamina: 260

Hanna nodded and made her way to the academy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
Once the last of the genin had departed, a man stepped into Wanryoku's view. But this was no ordinary man. He was huge, though still a few inches shorter than the giant, as well as leaner, clearly built for speed rather than strength. He bore daggers at his side, though to a normal sized human, they would have been long swords. He waited for Wanryoku to lock eyes with him, and jabbed a finger forward, toward him. He then gestured down the street for him to follow before taking off in that direction, glancing back only once to make sure the man was actually following him.

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru stepped into the street, still bare foot, his feet starting to ache. He glanced down the street, seeing nothing for several blocks. It appeared Kinapku's apartment was far from whatever had been going on before Good. We don't have to worry about collateral. 'You were worried?' Pfft. No. 'You're as bad as that fool who harmed us when we came here.' No. I would tell everyone to leave first. 'Liar.' True. walking across the street, Samuru didn't hurry. He had time, not much, but enough. Ascending the steps and entering the building, he made his way up to the second floor through the empty building. It had been evacuated and no one had come back, it seemed, so it was perfect...walking down the hall, Samuru began to leave little bits of his chakra on the floor, weaving an invisible and imperceptible web. It wouldn't do him any good in sensing her when Melody arrived but at least he was on sort of familiar ground here Box. entering the apartment, Samuru grabbed his box and flicked the locks open, allowing it to open both ways "Hello, twins." his left index and right ring finger tingled as chakra spun out to attach itself to Peilli and Pelleg. The puppets folded themselves out of the box and darted out of the door in front of Samuru as he left the apartment, settling against the wall to wait for Melody to show herself.

Chakra: 520/570 (-10 2xE-rank)
    Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
    Rank E
    Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target. [ Each usage of this technique generates a string on each finger of a single hand. ]

Lanfaer

• PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 am
    User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                       FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                       FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                              I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                         THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It was hard for Jae to figure out exactly where it was that Kaileer had wanted her to take him to. She had only ever been in Kumogakure once. A long time ago when she had traveled around before settling into Konoha. More recently it had been to Kin's, the former Raikages, office and to the gates. That was the extent of her knowledge of the insides of Kumogakure. Jae flew a few feet behind Karu, her eyes sharp. They were pinstripes, the sage blood in her stirring. There were certain aspects of her that became more aviary. The feathers that grew at the nape of her neck, one such indicator. Her eye shape and the sudden hawks eye vision she had. Even with the cloud coverage she was able to make things out on the ground. Karu, who was full bird of prey had even better vision, his wing banking up at the right slightly to turn them towards the left. Jae tightened her body and tilted, rolling in the air a few times before aligning herself with her mentor again. It had been too easy, getting into the village. It made her very uneasy. They made it past the gates with no explosions or attempts to shoot them down. Which either meant their plan had worked or someone had let them inside for a reason. Being the pessimist that she was she settled on the latter and it worried her. Kaileer could be in danger. There was no reason letting her in was important. She was no one in this village. Of no importance nor a threat. Kaileer had the curse of the title that came with Kage, it made more sense.

Speeding up a bit, she drew up even with Karu, level with Kaileer. "It...was too easy getting in here. I think it's best if we get out of the sky." She suggested, Karu hearing her suggestion and stopping. He hovered in place, his strong wings beating steadily to keep him stationary. Jae crossed her arms, a small scowl on her face. "Something doesnt feel right about all of this..." She tried, voicing her thoughts. She wasn't one to keep her opinions to herself, especially when something didn't bode well with her. The only thing she did fail to give voice to was her suspicions that there was something planned for Kaileer. Something waiting for him inside of the village. Jae would stay with him until things were sorted or someone else came to fight along side him. She didn't want him getting hurt or worse in her company. The reputation and problems that would follow suit were not worth being inattentive. Not that he needs a babysitter... Jae recalled, Kaileer shinning valiantly when he charged in to save her a** in Takumi.

Still. Safety in numbers. Trying to ease the tension she was putting out she snickered. "Looking a little pale Kaileer. Thought you said it was not that bad..." She teased, trying to poke at him again. Karu's feathers rustled slightly. The owl uncomfortable being in one position for too long and not pleased with Jae's antics. Not all things were missed when it came to Jae's charming self.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:52 am
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----It was with great relief that he saw others beginning to move away, towards their appointed destinations. It seemed that some level of authority was finally being accepted by him, which was an odd feeling, to be completely honest. Actions, not words, were his bread and butter and so he was more used to inflicting pain than dishing orders, and yet apparently he did just well enough for others to not fight back. Mui made his way out towards the Dojo first, and he recognized the fire burning within him sure enough that he hoped Seiji wouldn't hurt the fool too bad. The fire to prove oneself in front of others, both for them and for himself? Yeah, he had that same fire, until the day he saw true war. Perhaps he would not need such a harsh lesson, but from the Genin's movements, his words and his stature, it would surely require more. Taking a deep breath as he found himself alone at last, the giant was about to turn and head for the Raikage's tower when his vision blurred, his heart and stomach clenched, and his bowels turned to water. Before him, in the direction of the Blue Dragon, stood a figure that was clearly of a breed similar to Wanryoku's own. The figure gestured to him, and then away, towards the emporium, before turning and moving away.

-----The pain did not fade, not an iota. No, the memories that burst through Wanryoku's mind were anything but pleasant, from the beatings, to the insults, to the last day he lived in his clan. The memories were as real and fresh as a newborn wound upon one's side. Unconsciously, the giant clenched his right knee, his bad knee, and squeezed. Grunting as he stood up, shoving the pain to the side, he knew what he had to do. For someone of his own blood to be here it meant only one thing: his Shak'la had come, his balancing of dues for crimes committed. Steeling himself, he followed after the man before him, after Isamu Horobusu, the Fist of Justice for his old clan.

-----His half-brother.

----- [Exit]

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:46 pm
    User Image

→→And so it came to pass that as Samuru, sitting in the darkness waiting with his twin puppets, took his next breath, he found himself filled with a very odd, near nauseating experience. Something had come nearby, something....not right. Something that should simply not exist. The atmosphere itself became thicker, nearly cloying in its opacity, and in no way did it lessen, even as a thunderous noise came from above. An impact, no doubt! And above, the woman known as Melody straightened her hair, covering for a moment her left eye, which blazed with the brilliance of blood. Pushing that same hair back, her azure gaze scanned the roof of the building upon which she stood, a slow smile playing across her lips for but a moment. Humming to herself, she knelt, placing a palm against the roughness that was the wood-tiled roof with the tip of her tongue caught between her teeth. Grinning, she reached into one of her pouches, taking out a fine white powder that she whispered to as she poured it onto the surface beneath her, dashing it out into the rough shape of some form of written word. The whispering stopped, and she stood as the material moved into the building, dispersing outwards from its core point. Smiling, she stepped backwards and towards the edge of the roof, letting her balance keep her atop the roof with little more than effort.

→→Where was Samuru, she wondered? Where was her promised meal?

→→

Tao-Benshin
    CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Yes, he felt the nausea. But all it did was alert Samuru that Melody had arrived Kept us waiting long enough. 'Indeed.' You're angry? 'Yes.' Why now? 'Because she is using her to get at us. And that' is wrong. their mental voices lined up as he stood, a flick of his finger sending a puppet on its way. Pelleg exploded out of a window, sending glass and wood scattering onto the ground in a blast of sound. The noise was almost deafening in the silent streets and only grew as Pelleg's steel hands slammed into the side of the building as it raced up the side like a spider. Twisting its neck up, the puppet seemed to look directly at Melody before flinging itself across to the other building What are you doing, sending Pelleg over there?! She's on the top! inside, Samuru was descending the stairs, heading down rather than up. He paused, checking to make sure the place was empty, still deserted, opening a door 'Because we know so little about her. She's already shown she can use genjutsu-' Which you have yet to dispell. 'and some kind of chemical substance that reacts...' Biologically? Samuru frowned as Amiti snickered, still very aware of the reaction he'd had to whatever cloud of stuff Melody had around her. Finding the whole building was empty, Samuru stepped back out into the streets. Above, Pelleg ripped a piece of the building off, holding a table sized piece of stone above its head "And launch." Samuru said under his breath as he walked backwards, not noticing the people somewhere above him. Pelleg threw the stone straight at Melody like it was a pebble, tossing almost 200lbs of stone at her as she stood on the edge. Samuru took a few more steps back, using his free hand to shove the hair from his face, staring up This is just a test, isn't it? 'To see what she does?' Yes. 'Yup.' I hope a chunk hits you.

Chakra: 520/570
    In Effect: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) Rank E x2

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

• PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 pm
    Post order will be as follows: Lanny, Astra, me, Muffy.

User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe journey across the gorge into the village was relatively quiet. Not just on our end either, the whole village seemed too quiet, though that may have just been my paranoia. I kept my senses trained on the world below us as we went, searching for a sign of, well, anything. The first thing that came through the thick layer of clouds beneath was the scent of smoke, and a brief opening revealed the burnt remains of buildings and apartments. Heat drained out of my face. s**t. That seemed to be my first reaction to everything lately. Apparently everything had gone to Hell after I left for Takumi. The glimpse was gone as fast as it came.
    -----Jae's words startled me back to the present, echoing my thoughts, though I assumed she hadn't seen what I had. She was right that it was too easy getting in, but then how many people had the ability to fly? It wasn't anything common as far as I had seen. Karu slowed to a stop and hovered, letting me glance down again. Jae made another jab at my discomfort, but my attention was on the village past the clouds beneath us, and I barely heard her. "What the hell happened here...?" The muttered sentence was mostly rhetorical.
    -----Glass shattered somewhere below, followed by the cracking of something heavy. I searched below frantically for a break in the cloud cover again. "We need to land. Now." My gaze snapped back to the blue-haired jounin.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Blah post.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
    α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask
    • UHV shield
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
    • 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n
    Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                              I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                         THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Kaileer had seemed awfully preoccupied with the situation down below, his demeanor changing and giving light to his thoughts. He had a right to be alarmed with the scenery. It was empty of life and there seemed to be he remains of buildings scattered about. Telltale signs of a fire fight. Jae was not shocked at the sights and relatively ignored it. UHV had attacked this village before. She hadn't known any better and did know any better. To her, this was a normal sight now and she was indifferent to it. However, Kaileer's reaction seemed to stir a small emotion in her, pity for the new Raikage. He was obviously dealing with a lot in the aftermath of a quick exchange of leadership reigns.

There was a sound that captured her immediate attention, the blue haired sage looking to the source immediately. Both she and Karu could see what other's could not and her brows furrowed slightly. A shape had rocketed out of a window, the object holding a humanoid shape but being slightly disfigured in a way that clearly made it impossible to be a human being. Jae held her breath, the creature looking familiar and in the time it took her to exhale she had placed the humanoid object. It was a puppet and not just any puppet. It was an overly familiar puppet that had once carried her away by force and had deposited her to a hospital in Konoha, despite her vehement protests. Pelleg! Jae's body tensed and she was five seconds to dropping out of the air like a bat out of hell but she steeled herself away from such a reckless action. Samuru was down there. Those puppets did not react to anyone elses' chakra. Something was going on down there and as she watched Pelleg race up the side of the building she began to shake from the restrain.

Kaileer's order to land now did not go unnoticed, Jae's eyes meeting his own. "Something is going on down there...Samuru's puppets..." Jae stammered, her jaw closing tightly as she tried to reign in her rampant desire to recklessly charge into the fray. Looking to Karu, she gave the silent command to descend. The large owl summons dropped quickly, beating it's wings furiously as it slowed its plummet once it was close to the ground. It hovered for a few wingbeats before settling on the ground. Tucking it's body in tightly, it lowered itself to the ground to allow for Kaileer to get off. Jae had followed but remained airborne, a few feet above Kaileer. Her gaze was on the shattered window, every muscle in her body tensed. "I--." She stopped herself from finishing her sentence, knowing it would be a selfish request. Especially with the promise she had made to Kaileer about not showing herself before Samuru. I want to go up there! She finished inside of her own thoughts. Closing her eyes tightly, she closed her fists tightly.

A mask, cloth, anything that could hide her face. If she had that then maybe she could still help. As long as she stayed mute, he would not recognize her. Jae began to rummage through her items, pulling out a small mask that she carried with her always. A sentimental gift she had received from Noctis during a Yukigakure festival. A festival that no longer existed since the collapse of her beloved winter homeland. Pulling it over her face, she made sure that it was secured and incapable of falling off. Dropping quickly, Jae snapped her fingers, Karu disappearing into oblivion, well on his way to the bird sage lands. She touched down, running up to Kaileer. "Please let me go up there! Samuru is up there!" Her voice was muffled but did not hide the pleading tone she had take up. It was hard for her to hide her slight alarm at the sudden turn of the situation and her worry was rolling off her body in so many different ways. A clear contrast to her personality before.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:27 pm
    User Image

→→The scurrying of legs, the crunching of board and stone came to her ears, a music that sent thrills down her entire body. But before she could turn, there was a crackling in her ear, and the whispering of a voice from far away. At first, her expression was ten kinds of annoyed, but it was followed by a sort of rapture that bespoke a somehow primal...need. But the moment was ruined when the air nearby became disturbed by something large coming her way, something that was incredibly dense. Without thought, her hand snapped out behind her and touched the surface of the chunk of stone, and with a pulse of chakra the stone turned into powder that blew past her in a gush. Her mind sped through a rapid calculation, followed by more whispering in her ear, and she spun on her heals with one handsign, one handed, in front of her chest. Inhaling sharply, she screamed and leaned forward, releasing the jutsu she had planned. A massive cloud of dark brown dust erupted from her mouth, spewing into a massive cloud that spread outwards at a rapid rate. In seconds it would envelop the opposing enemies' position unless it moved, though for the moment it would do nothing even if caught, merely carrying the remainder of her scream as it did.

→→But the best part was that it would obscure the building on which she stood, the building upon which the puppet lay, and would gently begin to spread downwards with the weight of the supposed dust. Grinning, the woman moved into the cloud, obscuring herself, and supposedly falling from her precocious perch at the edge of the building.

→→

O.o.C.

Several things, as I'm being told. 1. "Enemies" refers to Samuru and his puppets, because for the moment she isn't engaging Kaileer or Jae in any way. 2. The cloud is ONLY encompassing two buildings, the one that she's on, and the one that the puppet was on. Currently, the cloud has NOT reached the ground, and remains above Samuru, and is falling slowly, so it'll take two posts to reach anyone on ground level.

Thirdly, the technique is called Rust Dragon's Roar, and is a C - ranked technique.
    chrissy b e a n
    Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:01 pm

...well. 'That sucked.' Yeah, it did. Now what? 'Well...' Samuru narrowed his gaze as the cloud of dust started its descent. He had time to avoid it but did he want to? Of course you do, are you ******** nuts?! 'You would know.' Avoid it. 'I want to know what it is though.' Avoid. It. Samuru sighed at Amiti's insistence but didn't move just yet None of those damn genjutsu are going to do you any good with a cloud! You need to see her! 'And yet, I can't if I move from here, can I?' OBSERVE SOMEWHERE ELSE THEN! finally bowing to Amiti's demands, Samuru started to dart away but he felt...a snap? One of his chakra strings had severed and he turned sharply, watching as Pelleg fell out of the cloud, crashing to the ground. Samuru glanced up, seeing the cloud was still safely above him and then advanced on Pelleg's form "She...she rusted Pelleg." Uhm... "I JUST replaced him." I think we know what she can do now. "She rusted him!" the outrage in Samuru's voice carried and while he had yet to notice that he was no longer alone on the street, the sound of his voice would easily reach them We're not leaving the area are we? his glare was enough to burn the cloud up if it could have and he started to back away, moving so when the cloud fully descended, he'd be at the edge of it. Samuru's hair was a mess, swirling in a mild breeze as he pulled his jacket off and tossed it directly under the cloud's path WHAT are you doing? 'Using my brain.' Seriously? Is that what it is? It looks like you're being a dumb a**. By the way, there are some people down the street from us now. "OYE!" Samuru's yell was rough and angry, finally allowing himself to feel some of the emotions he'd felt at the office "Get out of the street!" he didn't bother looking over at the people in the street, just yelled at them.
    Inside the building, Peilli was still. The puppet was leaned against a wall about midway up the building, slumped over on one side. It appeared inanimate as the dust Melody had filled the building with began to seep down the stairs towards it.

Chakra: 520/570
    In Effect: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) Rank E x1

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games