Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Within three seconds of Sukai come back to kumo Shiro was already dive bombing with his manta rey to sukai. When he was close to her and about to hit the ground he jumped off the manta rey letting the poor ink creature splat into the ground like a bomb of ink. Shiro himself glomped Sukai to the ground in a hug tumbling down a bit, with her on top of him. "Hi Sukai, I missed you." she said, smiling greatly with his emerald eyes closed to show how happy he was she was back. "Did you have a nice trip?" He asked reopening his eyes.

OOC: okay i can't take it anymore and i really tried too. Pocky please type one of my favorite snacks right. I apoligize but that has be driving me up a wall how you've been spelling it grand.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was going to take another bite of his pocky when it was suddenly missing from his hand. He looked over at Sukai who now had his poky and was nibbling on it. When she gave it back he merely ripped the piece off that he had touch/eaten and pushed it back to her."No you can have the rest, you must be hungry." he nodded when she talked about the summons."I see, well I hope I am able to get my contract then." Demetri looked at the sky,"Well no doubt that shiro guy will be here any moment. So I'll just get going so i don't bother you."He said as he smiled through his mask and vanished.

(Night told me it was spelled that way >.> XD ))
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai reached to take the pocky piece when suddenly a shadow appeared from above moving to fast for her to react or defend herself she was tumbling onto the ground. A bit dizzy she blinked some now on top of whoever had tackle-hugged her; or what she called an epic glomp from above. Seeing Shiro her face brightened. "Shiro!" She nuzzled him then blushed at their position. "U-Uhhh uhh I had a great trip. It was cool to see all the cats and all. But unfortunately I was unsuccessful. I'm sure the leader will be in a better mood later." She replied softly, Sukai had no idea Shiro would miss her so much! It made her glad, and feel loved for a moment.

((OOC: -blinks- I did? e.e I spell it with a CK too XD It was probably my computer trying to correct my grammar.))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:05 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled and hugged sukai around her waist so she had easier time moving. "I'm sure you will get them next time Sukai. I know you will." He said with a kiss on Sukai cheek. Shiro began to blush after a bit finally figuring out that she was on top of him, and blushed even redder in realization to specific parts were pressing against him. Sukai could see it in his eyes, he was resisting to look down even once, so she didn't think he was a pervert at all.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:48 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

"Yeah if not then I could just learn the summons." Sukai nodded and started to blush some adding a bit of color to her cheeks as Shiro moved his arms and hands down to her waist. She giggled softly as he kissed her cheek. The girl then hugged him tightly around his neck, this brought her body pressing more and moving everything slightly upward. After she was done hugging him Sukai noticed his cheeks were reddening even more than usual, the skirt-like frill at the bottom had flipped up some when they fell and rolled around; but of course Sukai wasn't aware of that.Oh, maybe I'm heavy and hurting him. . . or this is to sexual for him. . . is it? Well, I-I wouldn't know. . She wasn't the best at pointing these things out even though it was fairly easy for her to read others body languages. Like how she could tell when someones lying or hiding something. This also helped her find out of something was internally wrong with them that needed medical attention. Looking into his eyes she noticed something was bothering him, this made her think if she needed to get up off of him and take a step back to let him breathe. But she missed him so much, she didn't want to go away so soon. Sukai knew that Shiro was good about not looking at her and her parts but she wouldn't care honestly. If it was another guy she would care and would have to confront them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro smiled, and lightly kissed Sukai's lips, "I love you Sukai..." He whispered in her ears as he looked into her eyes then down out her. His blush reddened a bit but for not the reason normal people would think. He kept a hand on her waist, while the other fixed her dress here and there that was a bit messed up from when he sky glomped her. He didn't want any others to see her with a messed up dress that might have showed more then she would have wanted. His hand rested on her cheek as he looked into her lavendar eyes with his emerald, "will you tell me next time you go?"

OOC: post 500!

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai kissed Shiro back, her cheeks redden greatly at his words. "I love you too Shiro." She said softly looking down at his equally red face. Her blush was beginning to fade when he adjusted her dress bottom. It was nice of him, that way no-one else would see to much; that or he was being protective from other guys seeing her. Mostly because of the first reason probably. It just showed how good he was though. Smiling some Sukai replied. "Okay, I'm sorry. Kein had given me the scroll and I got caught up in the moment."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro kissed sukai once more before replying to her, "I know... just leave a clone to tell me next time, so I can prepare when you get home." Ooshiro smiled more as he got up picking her up bridal style, and walked through the gates smiling a lot. "Sukai where would you want to go for R&R. You must be tired from the summon lands." he asked with a playful look that said, struggle all you want I'm not putting you down.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:46 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"Okay I will." She smiled at him, blushing more as he picked her up, her arms still wrapped around his shoulders. She was perfectly capable of walking but she didn't mind. "Ummm I would like to go soak in the springs. . . but first I should make some rounds to see if anyone's hurt from training or spars." Sukai commented softly.
[Exits]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:55 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc walked along the road up to the gates, he looked like a guy in civilian clothing. He no longer had his cold face staring everyone down. He had a sort of amazed look pretending to be looking at the village as he walked up and waited for them to be let through.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 pm
Sean walked along beside Noc, and looked around in astonishment. This place looked rather neat, and he was glad to be able to see it all. Smiling faintly he approached the gates with Noc, and saw the unusual bridge of rocks spanning across a chasm. He followed Noc, and waited patiently to be cleared by the Kumo's security.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:10 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc and his brother patiently wait to be let into the village.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo walked up to the gates. He loved the view and after that business with Aki he could really use some downtime. He looked down and noticed two civilians waiting to be passed through into the village. He sighed and dropped down, landing a few feet in front of them"~Yo! I can help you out fo sho!~" He rapped to the two new comers

OOC: .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc heard someone talking in their direction he turned to look at the person. His eyes looked at his ninja gear and headband."Oh thanks! Are you a ninja? Thats really cool!"He said the the guy in a friendly and excited tone.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games