Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:57 pm
Axel looked at her over his shoulder with a smile and stopped, pushing her up a bit further on his back and continued to walk. "I don't want you to stumble and hit your face against your wall." he told her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:12 pm
Hades shook his head, and laughed, pulling Rondo close to him again.
"You never can lie straight to my face anymore, can you?" Squeezing him, Hades put the half eaten plate onto the table.
"And plus, you and I have competed in games similar to this, remember? But, for some reason, I always lose...Wonder why?" Hades kissed Rondo's lips, trailing little nips down to his neck, burying his face there.
"You've done a lot of things that weren't exactly fair, as I recall."

"Why don't you just sleep, honeybun?" Loren shook his head, pressing Raen's neck bewteen her index finger and thumb.
"She'd always get rowdy and do something ridiculus when she drinks. I usually put her to sleep in order to calm her down. She'll sleep for about an hour or so."
"She'll be fine, son." Skye patted his shoulder before patting Raen's head.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:40 pm
"...That might come in handy when she does get a little...uncontrollable." he said and gently pushed her further on his back, clasping his hands together beneath her butt so she wouldn't fall anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:05 pm
"Well,you've done a lot a things that have been too sudden and out of the blue..."His voice trailed off as he heard something ring in his ear."Goff dammit this noise is killing me..."It wasn't more a voice but a loud high pitch noise that sounded like it was calling him.He gasped and clutched his head tightly,he opened his eyes and pushed the God away from yet again only this time he ran out the door."Where is this noise coming from!"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:39 pm
Raen watched as Loren stepped near her. "I won't walk into a wall. And I don't need to sleep. I'm not-" She was sleep in a couple seconds. Her head was pounding, and she recalled how the floor had started to spin already. She fell into a deep sleep on Axel's back, and didn't move at all. She never could remember anything after she woke up after Loren put her out like this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:44 pm
Axel looked at her and chuckled at her slurred words before she fell silent and limp. He then continued to walk until he heard Raen's light snores.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:10 am
((I couldn't find the other picture of the demon i used so i'm going to use another...ehhhh )

Misato didn't have any idea where he was but it was dark and the sound of water drops echoed in the still darkness."I can't see a thing in this room..."He reached over and felt his arm,the blood had stopped but the wound still hurt as it almost had a heartbeat of it's own."Damion,i'm sure as we are linked to each other now,you can appear to where i am..."As he said those words a green light submersed from the floor and took the form of a human being,though in fact it was demon.

User Image
"Well i do apologize for any harsh feelings for not holding your hand and being with you as Hades sent you to the lower cell but as you can see i don't want to be in his hate list."He trailed his hands on the wall and took out his clock,"It seems we have a guest here that seems to be creating quite a ruckus in some of the gods heads....heheheh well we should be fine as long as were not in the upper floor."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:35 am
Hades gritted his teeth as the noise sang in his head too.
"Argh!" Rushing after Ronod, his knocked over the table and stumbled.
"What the hell?" He ground out, holding his head.
"Rondo!!" the God called after his man, and he picked himself up and ran from the room, following Rondo's scent of pomegranite and tansy.

Skye frowned, a weird noise piercing her head. She felt Loren's hand swuqeeze hers, and she knew he heard it as well.
"What- Aah!!!" Skye gave a sharp cry as the piercing intensified.
"Sk-" Loren grunted and they snatched away from each other, Skye holding her head as Loren's hands massaged his temples.
"What. In. The. World!!" Skye groaned, slumping to the floor, holding her head fiercely.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:01 am
Rondo kept running and stumbled into a dead end.Well not really.Their was a broken wall that lead to a lower and much more darker place."The sound is so close..."

A voice sang in his head,"Let the voices swim in mind...the darkness seeps so well for you mind...come and let us become a part of a new whole...just fall and let your heart just go..."

Rondo's mind went still as if their was nothing but the voice that could reach him.He took a few steps forward until he was on the edge of the platform and recited to himself,"...just...fall and let your heart go..."He was ready to take the plunge but even in that deep trance he felt as if something should stop him.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm
"Rondo! Rondo!" Hades raced through a hallway and down a corridor, a foreboding feeling creeping up his spine. Looking to the right, he caught sight of Rondo standing at the end of a long hallway. Hades skidded past, but backtracked, and dashed down teh hall.
"Rondo! Oh, gods, don't ever-" Hades paused, saw what Rondo was doing, and snatched him away from the edge of the floor.
"What in Hades do you think you're doing?!" the God practically shouted, shaking Rondo.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:49 pm
"Let's become a new whole and create a new person...our hearts will now make something more..."Rondo chanted.His thoughts were now far away and the voice was now in control."Shun the creator and follow a new...love..."He didn't see Hades,only a pitch darkness that seemed to grow stronger.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:51 pm
Axel winced and fell on his knees, trying his best to keep a hold of the sleeping Raen. Quickly he moved one hand to his head and clutched it, gritting his teeth in pain. "ugh....man...what's this blasted noise?!"  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 pm
"What on earth are you talking about?" Hades frowned, confusion written all over his face.
"Come on, Rondo. Push it back!" Hades roared, abruptly remembering the rhyme he so despised.
Something bad was about to happen. Something oh so very bad.
Hades could onyl bite back a shout as the noise grew worse inside his head.

((I CAN'T WAIT!! NARSHE, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO RONDO?! *Sorry. Lemme get a hold of myself. I'm an impatient person, lol.*))

"Oh, my gods!" Skye whined, groaning as she fell onto her side.
"Make it stop!" Loren gritted between clenched teeth as he slumped down the wall.
"Who's doing this?!"
"Gods be damned, but I don't know!" Skye felt a few roll down her cheeks, and she looked over to see Loren's were already flowing.
"Hades, kill us now!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:57 pm
Loren's knock-out helped a bit with the piercing noise. Raen couldn't hear it, bit she could sort hear muffled cries. It was like her ears were filled with water. She heared Axel's voice, although it too was muffled, and she could hear the pain he was in. She wanted to hold him in her arms and rotect him from it was that was hurting him, but she couldn't. Not with her body not willing to move, and she couldn't even open her eyes. She gave herself an inward kick and slipped into unconciousness again.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:36 pm
Rondo opened his eyes wide and took a look around him;this however was not him nor Persephone.It felt alien and strange...cold in a sense.Though without his mind intact the voice spoke "I guess this body will have to do for now."The voice in control of Rondo pushed Hades a good distance and frowned in disgust."I knew i smelled death but i never thought it would be coming from a God.Hehe well i guess i chose a right time to appear."It used Rondo's hand to come forward and squeeze tightly,tightly enough that blood dripped to the floor.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff