Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:40 pm
((With my little cousin (or second cousin, whatever part of the family tree these people are from) sitting here next to me (currently occupied by my ipod touch thankfully), I fear I may corrupt him somehow. XD ))

"I'll just have to swat away any wannabe suitors that try to make a move on you." Van said. "Either way, you can't get any less pretty, that much I know." Van said giving her a kiss.

((And me being the RP addict that I am, you should know I'll of course try to come in whenever possible. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 pm
{Lol, I know the feeling. I'm somehow a corrupting influence, either that or an excellent one, towards the younger folk who linger too long. XD A worse example would be when I accidentally slipped and swore, leading to a pottymouth brat following me around for the rest of the day.}

Mala took his words as the compliment they were, and not the insult some might've percieved them to be. She returned the kiss, a bright and cheery sparkle resting in her eyes.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 pm
((*lulz at cuz singing along to music game* xD ))

"Again, I'm so sorry about before...." Van said still feeling like he should be apologizing for the rest of the day, even though he knew she had forgiven him.

((*stares at new and unknown family member that just walked in and out without a word* Just how big is my family? I swear, every year I seem to meet new people. o.O ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:09 pm
{Lol}

Mala's smile broadened as she said, "Instead of telling me, why don't you show me? Actions speak louder than words, so your behavior will determine the value of your apology...right?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:19 pm
"Well then, your wish is my command." Van said bowing like a noble servant. "And tonight we'll have a nice double bed for make up sex...If you're okay with it of course. I don't blame you if I'm sleeping on the couch for the next month." he added sheepishly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Although making him sleep on the couch was tempting, Mala decided against it. "Don't worry. We'll break in our new mattress the moment we get it set up. If you want to sleep in the bed and not outside in the dirt, just make sure to behave yourself for me. Okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:35 pm
"Believe me, I plan to as long as I don't get possessed or whatever by anymore a*****e demons." Van said.

((I feel like a Dark Elf Oliver Twist. XD))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 pm
{Nice. XD}

"If Jaquel tries that again, I'll beat the living hell out of him. I won't just hide or stay out of the conflict next time." Mala said, losing that look of innocence and joy for but a moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:03 pm
"I'd hope so. I'd also hope you'd smack me back into reality. You should know I would never treat you like that unless something was wrong with me." Van said, ever so slightly hurt that she actually seemed ready to leave him before.

((Okay, friends of the family must be involved by now. I think we've got somewhere around fifteen people crammed into one tiny dining room and two of them are deaf. Twelfth cousin three times removed or otherwise, I don't think I have any deaf family members. As far as I know. o_0 ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 pm
{Holy crap. >.< Family's nice and all, but that'd drive me crazy. I dislike crammed and crowded areas in RL.}

"I should. I'm sorry about the way I handled it before." Mala said, reaching over to hug Van once more. "Thinking back on it, I almost feel like the bigger fool."

{Btw, I thought of an unusual(ish) idea. You remember Ariae and Rose, Jaquel's family from that AngelvsDemons type of RP that died?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am
(Yes, yes I do. And I get the distinct feeling I'm going to heart this idea very muchly. =D )

"Well, gives us the chance to find out the difference between regular and make up sex." Van half joked with a chuckle. "We're still in love, still married, and still happy, so everything turned out okay in the end." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 pm
{Perhaps in this universe, something horribly bad happened to them both, which would be the reason as to why Jaquel's such an a**? I am NOT saying he needs to get all sentimental over every little thing or change into a good guy, but that could be the reason why he is as he is. If that works out, I could have Milly somehow get a hold of Ariae's most treasued amulet, the one she never took off while she was alive?}

Mala kissed Van on the cheek, hugging him tightly for a moment before continuing onward towards the market. "I can hardly wait to find that out myself." It was clear how happy she was to hear his seccond comment, and that she wasn't likely as upset at him or angry anymore as she'd probably like him to think. "I'll fight to the end to see that this never changes..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:51 pm
((*rubs chin* Perhaps after getting cursed and un-cursed his sort of demon side took over (what is with me and having a 'demon side' to my characters? it seems to be a slight trend with me lately. o.o ) and turned him into the sleaze we all know and love. Which, adding them to the mix, makes the family tree even bigger. XD))

"So just how much did you earn with your street performance?" Van asked, wondering just how much splurging they could do on a mattress for maximum pleasure.

((I almost forgot. 'Please sir, can I 'ave some more? *pleading eyes of innocence*))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm
{Good idea! XD In this universe, would that mean that Ariae is already dead? Or that she's alive somewhere, having already gone crazy? XD

*gives in quickly* B'AAAAAW SO ADOWABLE! MUST GIVE MOAR! ...Erk, I mean, no more for you! You've had enough of...whatever you had! *grumpyface*}

Mala pulled out a large purse, which was filled with gold and silver coins. "I haven't counted yet." she admitted, laughing slightly in embarassment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:10 pm
((Or living somewhere in super depression and/or trying to find a way to cure her beloved husband. Again. XD ))

"Hmm....Let's see here...." Van took the purse and held it next to his ear and gave it a good shake to hear the jingling of the coins. He tossed the bag in his hand a bit and then tossed it between his hands a few times. "I'd say we've got enough to buy a pretty nice mattress and still have plenty left over." he said with a smile as he held the purse out to Mala. He had to admit that it actually felt good being able to show off and put his thieving skills to use. Like guesstimating how much money a purse has purely through sound and weight.

((But my birdy needs bread crumbs!))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games