Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Give the person below you a command Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:34 pm
EEEH!!!!! *runs away* THE HORROR!!!!!!!

take those pictures as far away from me as possible; heck, TAKE THEM TO THE MOON!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:43 pm
No. How are we supposed to embarrass Eternal now, huh, great assassin?

YOU spread these pictures~ twisted  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

coco_mademoiselle000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 am
RsnblFaith
no its now my pet monkey = P, and from eternal I'm to scared to get a hug from him cause I know he would stab me o.o..(probably because I'm the leader of the rebel army against his empire)
EXCUSE me? you, the leader? zis is not how eet was negotiated.

@ aya: sure thang. *print a bunch of copies and then drop papers on the ground everywhere i go*

join my rebel group!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:20 am
Wtf we negotiated o.o....I do not recall any such meeting but I'm glad I'm not a lone = D! So sure I'll join!

Join our rebel group =D  

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:37 am
You guys don't have to be a rebel group. Come with me to Ayanea and form a parliament with me... Coco and I of course, will be the two queens of the empire. 3nodding

Join our empire~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm
Only if you want to fuse our two empires and make me a co-regent while at the same time head of Torture and Interrogations. 3nodding

You! Cake or death?!  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 am
Death -- if I get to watch whoever's dying.

Oh fine! That's a step. I'm not your subordinate anymore~ twisted At the same time, this reminds me of Doglover's pm saying something about us being married. *shiver* Anyway, deal~! 3nodding Coco's my vice.

Shoot someone in the head. It can be anyone. Someone you hate but I'll pay you if it's someone I hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 pm
well darn. now that you and eternal are part of the same ingdom and therefore allies, i can't shoot anyone i don't like that you don't like either. hmmmm... *shoot keiko kawazaki* there we go. she insulted my grammar, she dies.

so i'm a ruler too, now, eh? now's my chance to undermine this entire scheme of ruling and whatnot. but the time is not yet here... but soon.

find all of eternal's groups and supporters and tell them to join coco-ayanea. if they struggle, bribe them with lollipops. if that still doesn't work, capture them and bring them to the dungeon. we'll find a purpose for them later...  

coco_mademoiselle000

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm
That's already been done. All my supporters are still here. All those who aren't...well I'm sure you can hear that screaming coming from the castle dungeon.

Bring me more people to torture.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:17 pm
no! that's awful! thanks for taking care of your supporters, though. *hand you an ice cream cone*

buy me a pony.  

coco_mademoiselle000

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 am
You refused to torture~!

Cook a banquet for the joining forces of the three rulers of the GAH galaxy.

Weird. Eternal's sabotaging the empire by constantly killing people while I sabotage him by ruining his reputation with embarrassing pictures while Coco's sabotaging the whole empire by... whatever she's doing. Heck! stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:54 pm
i don't feel like cooking today. servants! *clap twice* and in case you're wondering, i'm sabotaging the empire by acting like an idiot all the time and refusing to listen to anything that you guys ask me to do. so i'm happy. 3nodding

go buy ingredients for the banquet at the supermarket.  

coco_mademoiselle000

GoldenFraggle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 am
Since you didn't bother to give me the money to do this and expect me to pay for it out of MY pocket !....*ditches the supermarket and buys everything much cheaper at the Dollar Store !*

*Dumps the cheap ingredients in the next person's arms* Here ! You make something good out of it !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:56 pm
You dare tell me, your leader to do this?!

Take Fraggle to my dungeon and chain him up so that I can whip him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

coco_mademoiselle000

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm
no! fraggle is nice. YOU'RE the one who needs to be locked up. *cough* in an asylum *cough*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games