Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

"I don't know, I was thinking we could go out. There are a bunch of fun places around! A roller skating rink, public pools, laser tag and go-cart places... Basically anything you can think of." Lizzy grinned. This was the part of college she'd been looking forward to the most; going out and having fun. Of course, that came with a price; she'd already gotten a job at a restaurant near campus to earn pocket money.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:51 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

-Ash saw the long knife handle protruding from Kyokai's mid-back and she grew cold, colder than she ever thought possible. "Please. Hang on. Please Kai, you have to hold on. Just hang on for me, okay?" She begged through tears.-

"Please Kai.... Hold on... Just hang on for me..." She muttered as tears slowly slid down her cheeks.

-Kai looked at her as her blood leaked onto the pavement, her yellow shirt turning dark from the red liquid. She gave Ash a small smile filled with pain and regret. "I... I think I'm done w-watashi no ai." She whispered through her agony.

"No! You said we'd be together forever! You promised me that you would never leave me!" She replied feeling her heart break-

"No... You promised...." She mumbled, clutching her sheets in her anguish.

-"Hai, but I also..." Kai winced from the pain that racked her body. "I also promised to protect you. This was our forever watashi no ai. And I... I loved every moment of it. Dōka watashi o yurushite kudasai.*"
((*Forgive me, please.))

Ash felt her stomach throb from the injury, but she pushed the dull aching feeling away. "Please, please Kai. Don't leave me. I love you." She told her softly, trying to coax her to live.

"Hai, watashi mo Ashika anata o aishite imasu.*" She said sluggishly.
((*Yes, and I love you too Ashika.))

Kai reached a trembling hand into her left pocket and slowly pulled out a folded piece of paper. She shakily placed it in Ash's hand, whispering, "I finished t-them. This one is yours, f-for your right... right arm, remember?"

Tears flowed freely down her face as she nodded, her mind desperatly trying to find a way to keep her alive. "Please, just hang on. This is all my fault. I should have just let him have me. I'm so sorry baby." Ash said, her voice thick with sorrow.

"Don't... don't talk like that. Teishi ima iru koto o kakunin shimasu*. He will p-pay somehow. Naku*, you are n-not.. you are not at fault Ash." Kyokai muttered and reached out to touch the ruined dress. "Watashi wa, gomen ne*, I destroyed your b-beautiful dress."
((***1. Stop that right now. 2. And no 3. I'm sorry))

"Neji imaimashii doresu!*" Ash cried out angrily through her tears as her wound opened more, causing her to gasp and shake in pain. "I would see this dress burned if it saved you."-
((*Screw the damn dress!))

Ash lay shaking on her bed, the covers scattered on the floor from her thrashing. "Neji imaimashii doresu!" She yelled loudly as she cried.

-She felt Kyokai growing colder in her arms and she knew that she didn't have much time left. "How will I go on without you?" She sobbed.

"You are the one I love, you will find a way. Please don't... please don't cry. It hurts too much to see you cry." Kai said softly.

Ash leaned down to her love and softly Kissed her for the last time, feeling Kai kiss her back weakly. "I love you Kyokai Atanimoto." She said to her when she broke the kiss.

"I love you too, Ashika Dresden. I..... I love... you too... f-forev..." She whispered as she faded into the darkness of death.

Ash looked at her in horror, her mind not truly believing that she was gone. "Kai?" She asked shaking her slightly. "Kai? Kyokai?"

The truth finally crept into her heart and mind like icy claws tearing at her soul. She pulled the limp body of Kyokai against her and threw her head back, screaming into the starlit sky. "NO! Kyokai, no!"-

Ashika sat bolt upright in her bed, screaming her sorrow into the room. "NO! Kyokai, no!"

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin took an instinctive step back, thinking that Ash was having some kind of fit or seizure. But soon she realized that the girl was just dreaming. "Ash is a sleepwalker," she whispered, trying to reassure herself that Ash was okay, or at least she would be when she woke up. But when the girl began to thrash and scream even louder, Erin felt like she had to do something. Ash was going to hurt herself if this went on. As she screamed what sounded like someone's name, Erin stepped forward and gently but firmly took Ash's wrists in her hands and tried to hold her still. "Ash, stop... You're going to hurt yourself... It's just a dream, it'll be okay..."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:57 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt hands grip her and she struggled harder until she shoved Erin away, still in her sleepwalking state. She panted for a second before she spoke. "So, you've finally come to finish me off, huh? I knew you'd charm your way outta there early sooner or later." She said, venom dripping from her words.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka remained completely still at first, too confused to move. As soon as she heard Ash yell a second time, however, she bolted, afraid the maybe someone was trying to harm the other female. Whatever or whoever was trying to harm her would have be...dealt with. When she entered the other female's room, she was fully prepared for a fight and was actually caught off guard by what she saw. The other girl was a sleepwalker...Shizuka's ears fell flat against her head as she mentally cursed herself for allowing her instincts to get the better of her.
She stood off to the side, trying to remain as quiet as possible. Erin seemed to have a handle on things, but she decided to remain in the room in case she was needed.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin stumbled back when Ash shoved her. She was surprised by how strong the other girl turned out to be. But she could see by Ash's eyes that she wasn't awake. Erin hadn't managed to wake her, and now she thought Erin was someone else. "Ash, what are you talking about? Charm my way out of where?" Maybe talking to her would help... Maybe it would wake her up sooner. Whatever dream Ash was having, it had to be horrifying.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:08 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at her with hate and barely controled rage. "Did prison rob you of your memory because you had no soul for it to take?" She asked in a thick voice. "Are you really that heartless Tsubatsu? Do you truly not remember?"

She shook with her anger, but did not move. She wanted to see if he would remember on his own.

{If you really knew the daerkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was rarely, if ever, afraid of anyone. But now, with Ash looking at her murderously, she was very afraid. She opened her mouth and closed it again without saying anything, then licked her lips nervously and said in a tremulous voice, "Ash... I don't know what you're talking about..." How dangerous are sleepwalkers, anyway?...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash suddenly stood, her entire body visible and the sunlight showing the long cruel scar in horrific detail. She briskly walked up to Erin and firmly took hold of her left hand, pressing it to the scar and roughly pulling it along it's entire length, forcing her to feel the raised skin. "You gave me this four years ago today, remember? You killed Kyokai. When I didn't give you what you wanted, you cut me. And when she tried to stop you, you tried to kill me, only she took the blow instead of me." She hissed in her raging anguish, her grey eyes brimming with tears.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

A strangled gasp slipped from Erin's throat when she saw Ash's awful scar. She struggled when Ash took her hand; the last thing she wanted to do was touch it. But the scar didn't feel as bad as Erin had thought it would; just like regular skin, only slightly raised. But fresh horror took hold of her when she realized that what Ash was telling her had actually happened at one point. She thinks I'm the man that killed her friend... "No, Ash... I... I didn't..." This wasn't going at all as Erin had hoped. Talking had just made it worse, it seemed...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked Erin/Tsubatsu in the eyes and yelled as she sobbed, "Why didn't you kill me?! WHY?! You had already killed my heart, so why not destroy my body too?! Why did you just run away? You killed her! I loved her, and you KILLED her! She wanted to be a tattoo artist, did you know that?! She had dreams and plans and a future and you just took it all away! You just took HER away! Dammit Tsubatsu, why didn't you kill me too?!"

Her grip was trembling on Erin, but still strong. She refused to let this man go.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin tried to pull her hand away, but Ash was still holding on with a viselike grip. She looked over her shoulder at Shizuka, her eyes asking for help. But then again, what did she expect her roommate to do? If Shizuka tried to intervene, maybe Ash would just attack her, also. Erin turned back to Ash and sighed softly. Seems all I can do is wait for it to be over...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

The slight tremors that had started in her hand spread to the rest of her body, causing her to stumble slightly and shake her head gently, slowly pulling out of the dream and truly waking. In the moment when dream and reality share the same plane of exsistance, she looked at Erin once more and gasped, her eyes full of a painfull awe as she reached one trembling hand to Erin's cheek. "Oh Kai... I'm so... I'm so sorry. I wasn't strong enough to protect you. It's all my fault." She stumbled a bit more and clutched Erin's shoulder for support, still holding her left hand to that terrible scar. "I'm trying to love again, is that alright? Am I allowed to love again?" She asked, her eyes filled with longing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

To Erin's relief, Ash seemed to be waking up. But then Ash called her Kai. Erin recognized the name from the screaming earlier. So, now she thinks I'm this Kai person...? The way she's looking at me... I'd say they were lovers, more than friends... The thought that someone could lose a lover in such a violent way made Erin feel a pang of empathy for Ash. At the moment, all she wanted to do was make things better for the girl. She nodded slightly and tried to smile and play along. "Ashika, it wasn't your fault. And of course it's okay for you to love again. That's what I really want." Well, it's what Erin would say if she were this Kai person... Hopefully this would be what it took to either get Ash to wake up or get her to really fall asleep.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash swayed where she stood, her grip on her shoulder slipping as she smiled happily. "Thank you Kai. I promise that I'll treat her good, just like you treated me. I'll never forget you. You were my first girlfriend, the one who always loved me..." She stumbled a bit more and released Erin's hand to try and hold onto her other shoulder for more balance. "Always loved me for me. In four... in four years, I never stopped...... loving you....... Sayōnara, watashi no ai....." She whispered as she pitched into Erin, completely unconcious.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games