Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 pm
Locke listened as Zhin gave his warning, then realized he was speaking of Demona. He left the group, alone. He knew they would follow, but he had no time to gather them now. "God, if you really exist, please give me speed to catch up before it's too late!"

Gaurin limped backward. He felt the cut in his leg. He enjoyed it, in fact. "Finally! Now i can kill you with pleasure! I've been wandering if you even had what it takes to land a single blow! Glad to know the truth..." Gaurin suddenly grew darker. His shadow that cast from his body had expanded. It lifted from the ground, becoming spear-like in shape. "Now you may die. Thank you for the fight." With that, he lunged his shadows at Demona, knowing they would find their marks.

Locke had finally caught up to the pair fighting, but it was too late. He saw Demona, pierced to the tree by Gaurin's shadow spears. "No..." His voice was small, as he saw Gaurin smile at him, then fade away into the wind....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Demona watched Gaurin carefully as he spoke, her sword still at the ready not wanting to mess up. She had to beat him. She took a step back though seeing the shadows around him and scowled. "What can't beat me without your magic?" As he sent his attack she managed to dodge a few but there were too many as she was taken off her feet and pinned to a tree. She looked to him as she tried to breath, though there was nothing she could do. Her sword fell from her hand as her body hung there lifeless, the spike holding her to the tree through her chest.

Zhin ran fast on Locke's heels though stopped seeing the scene. They were too late. He looked to Locke a moment knowing better then to approach him. As he would see the others he would motion for them not to go any further to the scene. The human now lost two he had cared for, far be it he be the one Locke's reaction may strike. He bowed his head giving a slight prayer in the mystic ways so at least her soul would find some peace.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm
Locke began to cry. He had lost his friend, Andrea, not sure if he were ever able to see her again, and now his lover. It was unfair. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Locke had never felt such rage. Taken from him in front of his own eyes, and the demon that did it, fled like a coward. His resolve was now clear. He would find Gaurin. He would find him, and make him suffer. He got off of his knees as it began to rain. He walked over to Demona's body, picked her up, laid her out, grabbed her blade, and rested it with her. "I'm sorry, my love. I was too late." He kissed her, and transmuted a tomb of metal around Demona, encasing her. Protecting her from the elements.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 pm
Zhin watched soon turning to see Adius approaching from the city. He sighed heavily hearing the pain in Locke's call. He would look to Locke's human friends before turning and heading towards Adius. There was nothing they could do for them and their loss. As they were out of range he looked to his friend. "You know what I ask of you?"

Aduis nodded. "I understand. When he arises I will know and see him. When Locke is ready, Guarin will be accessible. But in the meantime, the mystic they traveled with, Drake I believe, is having his own troubles. He will return, damaged, but well. We may loose sight for a time upon his return for the things he bears for Lock and the human Jack." He watched Zhin nod and continued along to where they would stay.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm
Locke, Sam, and Jack went back to the Inn. Sam and Jack ate solemnly in their room, allowing Locke to be alone in the room he had shared with Demona. "Will he be alright? I'm worried about him..."

Jack looked down at his food, and put it aside. He was no longer hungry. He picked up little DK, now completely saddened and confused. "I don't know, Sam. I've never seen him this hurt... I hope he doesn't do anything rash..."

In his now personal room, Locke had taken Demona's clothes, and laid them on the bed. He picked up one of her shirts, and held it tightly to his face, taking in what was left of her scent. Then, he laid down on the bed, and cried.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm
It had been a few days since he had left the group. He was banged up decently but alive at least. He grimaced at the storm overhead and headed to the in bringing his bags with him. He was happy to be back with the group since his departure. He soon dug out some things he knew Locke and Jack would love, then noticed the silence. He went to Jack and Sam's room first knocking on the door. "Sam, Jack? Anyone home? It's Drake. Lets gather Lock I have things to show you."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:54 pm
Jack heard a knock on the door, and went to open it. "Drake? God. What happened to you? Come in. We got to talk." Jack and Sam brought Drakes bags in, then sat him on the bed, handing him some food that had almost gotten cold, and began to work on his wounds. Jack began to relay to Drake exactly what had happened in the days he had left. He saw Drakes face grow sullen as he explained Demona's demise. "And that's why I think it would be best to leave Locke alone for a couple days. he hasn't even come out to eat."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm
He looked to the two a moment as they tried to patch him up. "It's okay really, I'm healing well enough." He would hear the news about Demona and bow his head out of respect. "That's not good. Look it may not be much but I found some old texts on alchemy. It's one of the reasons I had to leave, too dangerous for a courier to bring it. It may cheer him up, but it's in an odd language. I've been told it has information on creating portals and joining worlds and realms together." He pulled out the somewhat damaged with age looking book. "Least we can still hope to get Andrea back, right?" He sighed heavily eating the food given. "I missed this, when all is done you're hired. Not that you aren't now, but you know." He looked to the two of them a moment more. "I don't want to think about what could be happening to Andrea while she's not with us. The sooner we can get her back, if we can, the sooner Locke can probably heal and feel happy once more."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 pm
Jack thought about it. He could find no flaw in Drake's logic. "I believe you are right there, Drake. However, let's give him one more day. Then we'll drag him out if we have to."

Sam had taken the books, and looked them over. She was fascinated with all the work that they were doing to try and rescue Andrea. "I wish there were something I cold do... I feel so helpless not being able to do anything."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm
He looked between the two nodding. "I guess we can." He thought about it some but would shrug the thought from his mind. He turned to Sam hearing her comment. "I'm sure there will be plenty of help we can give for this. I mean we're going to need materials if I've understood the principles of alchemy, they need things to make things. Besides, if something goes on with Locke's arm, I can think of no one better." He figured a boost would be needed to brighten the two. With Locke in his state, he knew they had to be there to pick him up and keep him going.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 pm
Sam smiled, as he realized Drake was trying to brighten their moods. Suddenly, something in the book caught Sam's attention. She showed it to Drake to ask him. "Drake? What does this mean? It says something about an artificial human... I wonder... Does this mean that Locke can try to bring Demona back? You said this book was about Alchemy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:20 pm
He looked to the book unsure of what it meant. "It's in the old languages, too mixed up to say really. It could be making marionettes or puppets. As far as bringing Demona, I'm not sure, Alchemy is not necromancy, I doubt like those of the necro arts, she wouldn't come back the same as she was, but like something else, or she could but not how we would perceive her." He made a mental note that if Sam thought a book or such would mention something like bringing back the dead, that Locke could be hurt enough to try it. "But for safety sake, we don't know what performing that type of spell would do, so lets keep a watch on him. I don't want him to do something foolish that we could help prevent."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 pm
Sam and Jack both nodded at him, and decided to gather some things, and begin research on the new materials. DK quietly nuzzled Drake, and jumped on his lap, curling up.

Locke was still upset, and was still in bed. It had been almost a week since Demona was murdered before his eyes by Gaurin. His face was starting to grow facial hair, and the room smelled a little. He heard Sam and Jack knock every once in a while trying to get him to come out. Sometimes he found plates of food at his door with a note to cheer up. He ate, but very little. He had lost the will to live it would seem. "Demona... I miss you..." He began to cry again, and cried himself back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm
It had been about two weeks since they lost Andrea to a portal, and a week or so since loosing Demona all together. He tried like the others to rise Locke from his rut to no avail. He woke early looking about almost fully healed from his own battles. He was glad Jack and Sam didn't pry into what had happened, or what he went through to get the things he had. He cleaned up and left the room before looking to Locke's door. Something had to give and he knew it. He walked to it knocking loudly knowing he had to hear it. "Locke, it's time you came out." When he didn't get a response he banged on the door not caring anymore. "Locke, if you want to give up that's fine and well. I understand the pain of loosing a lover, believe me. But, we have another friend just as lost with a slight chance of returning. Now, are you going to turn your back on them and sulk in what is done? Or are you going to get back up and keep going? Here's a hint to the correct answer, Do Not make me use my magic assets to get you out." He hated being this harsh but knew they weren't getting anywhere in the alchemy without an alchemist to help them.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 pm
Locke heard Drake banging on the door. He heard him about the past couple days, but still left well enough alone. When he spoke about Andrea and Demona, it suddenly hit him. He was crying over one person, when there was a chance he could still save another. He went to the door, and opened it. "Drake... You're right. You're absolutely right."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games